Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance (38007 Views)

TY Bello's University Of Lagos (1997 Throwback Photo) / Christian & Christopher Bello 4th Birthday: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Sons / TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 08, 2018
TY Bello, the Nigerian singer and photographer who has a signature afro hairstyle has disclosed that she might lose balance if she reduces her hair. 

TY Bello who also spoke about her collaboration with gospel singer, Tope Alabi, on the song, Logan Ti Ode, in the interview with Saturday Beats, recounted how she was shocked with the feedback on social media. 

“The collaboration between Tope Alabi and me was purely inspired by God and our session was beautiful. We hardly had conversations in between and the song just came out like a waterfall; it was so effortless. I was pleasantly surprised by the feedback.

“I knew people would love it but I did not know that they would love it like that. People took the song very personal and it meant a lot to people because it sounded like their story. When I heard the song for the first time, I cried. I guess everybody had the same response. I cried because I could relate with the story.

“I have been doing spontaneous worship for almost three years and it is a new way I have found to make music where I am basically singing a new song unto the Lord. I take it literally. I come together with other musicians and we sing songs that we do not know. I think I have found my new way of releasing music because I have always wanted to do it my way. For me, spontaneous worship is more sincere and effortless in the sense that I am not forcing things. I think I have found my space. I would have a lot of albums coming out from the session. Right now, I have about 12 albums that could come out of the past sessions,” the photographer said.

TY Bello who also hinted on a possibility of a reunion with a former member of Kush, the all-female group she belonged to that took the country by storm in the early 2000s, said; 

“I was thinking about the other members of Kush some weeks back and this might just be the perfect platform for us to get back together because in reality, most of what we did were spontaneous songs. We just sang songs that we did not know and they became real songs. Everyone is busy at the moment but whenever we have to connect, it is always beautiful.”

On reducing her hair, she said; 

“If my hair was lower, I would probably lose my balance. I am used to carrying a big and full hair and it is actually fun.”

https://lailasnews.com/i-may-lose-my-balance-if-i-reduce-my-hair-ty-bello/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by ouzo1(m): 5:53am On Dec 08, 2018
Aunty keep ur hair jare, e fit u... Na who wear shoe know where e dey pain am

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by luckyz4rea(m): 5:57am On Dec 08, 2018
How are your twinnie cuties jare?

19 Likes

Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by universaltv: 6:08am On Dec 08, 2018
Dont loose it den

1 Like

Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by pyyxxaro: 6:21am On Dec 08, 2018
If Fellani of Manchester United can barb his hair and still be normal

Then who are you

Abeg go pour shaving powder for that your pear hair , make we see ur real face tongue embarassed

32 Likes

Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by Homeboiy: 6:29am On Dec 08, 2018
Rubbish
Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by Richdad50(m): 7:38am On Dec 08, 2018
Good for her. I like the way Bello thinks. One of the most balanced celebs in the country.

#Richdad

3 Likes

Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by keryj(f): 8:09am On Dec 08, 2018
The beautiful one

1 Like

Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:22am On Dec 08, 2018
INFERIORITY COMPLEX,
because you you are ugly and ur hair is only that gives u confidence to walk.

If u know u know

2 Likes

Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by Macgreat(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2018
May, yes. the hair has been over her ears for too long.
Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by easynetsms(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2018
OK

BUY THE CHEAPEST MTN DATA. CHECK MY PROFILE FOR MORE DETAILS
Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by jaxxy(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2018
She being to conscious of her hair. Smtmes u need to try smtn new or leave ur comfort zone alil and even ur trademark hair. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by GentleMoney: 8:25am On Dec 08, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Hmmm
Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by Biguyman: 8:25am On Dec 08, 2018
keryj:
The beautiful one
Ugly piece of shit.

All girls in Nigeria are fvcking ugly

1 Like

Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by oluwatosink: 8:25am On Dec 08, 2018
Tope alabi is talented No doubt..

Keep your hair oo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by ednut1(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2018
Sang the land is green but went to usa to born grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by CaptainStephen(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2018
will like to keep afro one day
Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by Sweetcollins: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2018
Next level joor

1 Like

Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by CarGuideNG: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2018
The lady with the million dollar hair. I've always loved your hair since the first day i saw it, especially when i realize it is your natural hair.

Pls don't cut it. One of the best hair i've ever seen.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by melanch(m): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2018
Yes you will. You are samsonina

Get a massive increase in your website traffic through powerful high authority seo backlinks. It's natural and healthy for your site. And it's very affordable. Ask me how via my contacts on my below.

1 Like

Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by SweetBuns(f): 8:29am On Dec 08, 2018
Biguyman:

Ugly piece of shit.

All girls in Nigeria are fvcking ugly

16 Likes

Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by onunwa21(m): 8:30am On Dec 08, 2018
If u like lose weight!!!! Wetin concern me
Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by Kharol1234: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2018
;Daunty loose balance fall

1 Like

Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 08, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
INFERIORITY COMPLEX,
because you you are ugly and ur hair is only that gives u confidence to walk.

If u know u know

Stupid boy, ur mama fine reach her?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by naijaboiy: 8:34am On Dec 08, 2018
I smell Lice. gringrin

1 Like

Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2018
Just like birds use their tail for balance. Are you a bird?

1 Like

Re: TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance by Eberechi24(f): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2018
Beautiful and strong woman. keep whatever rock your world

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday / D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir / Tekno Wants A Child From Lola Rae? (Check This Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.