Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,584 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) (4671 Views)

SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) / Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit / Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2017
teresafaith:
Hmmmm

People are criticizing, papa panda too is talking.

Mtchewwwwww

Teresa, you have so much hate and pent-up anger inside of you. It projects you in bad light and it could affect your relationship with people around you. I see lots of your comment.

I won't reply when and if you insult me.
Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by teresafaith: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2017
ScotFree:

Teresa, you have so much hate and pent-up anger inside of you. It projects you in bad light and it could affect your relationship with people around you. I see lots of your comment.

I won't reply when and if you insult me.
I'm sorry if my comment offends you, but your opinion of me doesn't define me
Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by airex(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2017
teresafaith:
cheesy[i][/i] cheesy grin wink
Is it the future bobrisky and aninih that you gave birth to, you're calling kids. cheesy
Take note of my words...
Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by teresafaith: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2017
airex:
Take note of my words...
And take note of mine too
Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2017
teresafaith:

I'm sorry if my comment offends you, but your opinion of me doesn't define me

Very true

(1) (2) (Reply)

All My Career, Zlatan Ibile Says As He Put On Davido Diamond N360M Neckchain.vid / Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov / Model With Big Booobs Went To Meet Pope Without BRA, This Happens (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.