Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Facebook Ad [charges Per Dollar And Supported Card] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Ad [charges Per Dollar And Supported Card] (445 Views)

Gtbank Cut $25 From The Money I Received Offshore Charges (wire Transfer) / Dollar And Naira Billing! Which Is Best For Facebook Advertising / Who Can Help Me Run A Facebook Ad?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Ad [charges Per Dollar And Supported Card] by Techycious(m): 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

For those complaining that their debit card can't pay for Facebook Ad and asking question which Nigeria bank really support Facebook Ad payment now.

Well, I got a good news for you.

WEMA BANK PLC fully supports the system and their charges for me is cool though may not sit well with others. But, you shouldn't complain in as much you get the value you need.

Charges?
As at November 20, 2017, Wema Bank charges #384.73/$1.

Supported Card?
But there is one info you should take to heart, of all the naira debit cards (MasterCard, Visa Card and Verve Card) only one! I repeat again, only one is working flawlessly and that is Wema Visa Naira Debit Card.

Just visit any Wema Bank Plc branch closest to you and make a request for Account opening form. Fill and submit it for processing and after your account is ready, just make a request for Wema Visa card.

If the branch you visit do not have Wema Visa card, just do not request for other cards because they will not work for Facebook Ad.

Once your card is ready, it doesn't need any special activation for it to work for Facebook Ad payment.

So, if you want to make a payment for Facebook Ad, I believe this info should be enough for you.

DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT A WEMA BANK STAFF, BUT I'M A CUSTOMER. IF I SEE SOMETHING GOOD IN THEIR ONLINE BANKING. I THINK AS A LOYAL CUSTOMER, I SHOULD BE ABLE TO SHARE WITH OTHERS.

Slyr0x: cc, Slyr0x
adewasco2k: cc, adewasco2k
Re: Facebook Ad [charges Per Dollar And Supported Card] by Flexherbal(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

CHRISTMAS PROMO! Free Blogger For The First 10 Persons Between December 1 To 20 / It's Possible For Google 2 Accept Your Adsense Application For Just 2/3 posts / Corrupt Powerpoint File, The File Extension Does Not Match The Internal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.