Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

EXPOSED!! Why I Gave “malo” To Tiwa Savage – Producer Spellz Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXPOSED!! Why I Gave “malo” To Tiwa Savage – Producer Spellz Reveals (417 Views)

Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) / Apostle Chinyere Gives Mr. Spellz A Shop & An Apartment (Photos) / Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED!! Why I Gave “malo” To Tiwa Savage – Producer Spellz Reveals by Dewalesblog(m): 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
Producer, Spellz has revealed that the hit song, Malo, performed by Tiwa Savage and Wizkid, was originally his own.
The song is widely believed to be a gift from Tiwa Savage to her husband, Tee Billz following their reconciliation, but Spellz revealed that Tiwa Savage did not have plans to release the song when she did.

In the interview with Punch NG, Spellz said;
I did two songs on Tiwa’s EP. Malo was originally my song that I planned to release this....

Read more @ http://dewaleblog..com.ng/2017/11/exposed-why-i-gave-malo-to-tiwa-savage.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Can Keep Talking, I Still Collect Tithe - Pastor Humble / DJ Khaled & Son • Best & Funny Moments - 2017 / Chris Brown, Reacts To The Ongoing Slave Trade Boom In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.