Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Lady Who Reportedly Stole Her Brand New Iphone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Lady Who Reportedly Stole Her Brand New Iphone (721 Views)

Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man / 'We Will Rape Omah Lay If We Catch Him' - Nigerian Slay Queens Threaten / Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Lady Who Reportedly Stole Her Brand New Iphone by Calmtvmedia(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Calmtvmedia
A Facebook user know as Emi Oga, has called out a Nigerian Lady, named Holayomi Temitope Temidayo accusing her of stealing her Gold chain and brand new iPhone X.
Emi Oga took to her Facebook page to share images of Temitope who she claimed stole from her in Dubai. The images shared had words written on it.
On one of the images, she wrote;“This girl stole my money my gold and other people’s money more than 30,000 dirhams. Please you guys should help me look for her ooo. She has spoiled my birthday please and please. the worst is that she’s even saying there’s nothing I can do”.

She claimed that the incident has 'spoilt' her birthday celebration and the lady alleged to have stolen the items is saying their is nothing she can do about it.
On another picture, it had the following words written;“Thief like you, your mama dey mushin Nigeria, dey hungry, and you come Dubai come dey steal Gold Chain, iPhone X with money, na God go punish you. you no go hustle your own money. Na another person money na you dey find up and down.”
A friend to the victim claimed that the Gold Chain that was stolen is worth N1.5 Million.

Source: http://effisyloaded.com.ng/ng/news/nigerian-slay-queen-calls-lady-reportedly-stole-brand-new-iphone-x-gold-chain/

Items alleged to have been stolen by Temitope
She also shared the screenshot of the profile picture of the lady who is alleged to have stolen the items. See screenshot below;

Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Lady Who Reportedly Stole Her Brand New Iphone by Calmtvmedia(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Lady Who Reportedly Stole Her Brand New Iphone by soberdrunk(m): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Osu girls sha!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Lady Who Reportedly Stole Her Brand New Iphone by DopeBoss(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Lady Who Reportedly Stole Her Brand New Iphone by DopeBoss(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
Pple and their mentality sha. ..So any beautiful lady u see is a SlayQueenundecided
Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Lady Who Reportedly Stole Her Brand New Iphone by olaniyi0(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin grin grin lol, she must be pained, anyways i dnt have any Bleep to give today, come back tommorow
Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Lady Who Reportedly Stole Her Brand New Iphone by Calmtvmedia(m): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
olaniyi0:
grin grin grin lol, she must be pained, anyways i dnt have any Bleep to give today, come back tommorow
haha
Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Lady Who Reportedly Stole Her Brand New Iphone by Calmtvmedia(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
DopeBoss:
Pple and their mentality sha. ..So any beautiful lady u see is a SlayQueenundecided

haha are you talking to the elders like that??
Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Lady Who Reportedly Stole Her Brand New Iphone by Calmtvmedia(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
lalasticlala: Bro what do you see to this??
Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Lady Who Reportedly Stole Her Brand New Iphone by DopeBoss(m): 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
Calmtvmedia:

haha are you talking to the elders like that??
Lolgringrin elders dnt mind me ohgrin
Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Lady Who Reportedly Stole Her Brand New Iphone by Calmtvmedia(m): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
DopeBoss:
Lolgringrin elders dnt mind me ohgrin

Better. I need something to discuss with you. But it should be private. I just need that help it about nairaland. Am confused
Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Lady Who Reportedly Stole Her Brand New Iphone by DopeBoss(m): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
Calmtvmedia:

Better. I need something to discuss with you. But it should be private. I just need that help it about nairaland. Am confused
Oh.. DM through my email..
Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Lady Who Reportedly Stole Her Brand New Iphone by Khd95(m): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
DopeBoss:
where is the beautiful girl.

(1) (Reply)

2 Lord’s Chosen Pastors, Others Arrested For Ritual Killings In Imo State / Kogi Polytechnic Student Gruesomely Murdered Today At His Lodge(graphic Photos) / Keke Napep Robbery In Warri Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.