Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status (10078 Views)

N-power Batch C Applicants Lament Delay In Selection Process / You Have Problem Checking Your Name? N-power Releases Call Centre As Applicants / N-power Releases Call Centre Lines As Applicants Check Pre-selection Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status by ashlyfab78(m): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2017
When checking the preselected status is as thrash as this, how will the payment be?.........still the same Nigeria since 1960!!!
Re: N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status by maasoap(m): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2017
rekeson:
Last year (2016) everything about Npower was done in the open. All names of successful applicants were published openly on the Npower website for the whole world to see.

Fast forward to 2017, Npower has now been privatized by the unrepentant bigoted Fulani ruling class. Npower is now the property of the owners of Nigeria.

Go to Npower Facebook page and see for yourself. If 1 southerner is selected, 20 northerners will be selected. It's a northern show.

Npower should be renamed to North-power......
Not Northerners thing, just fear politicians.
Re: N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status by kenodrill: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2017
The process of selection wasn't transparent hence.Npower has been compromised.

1 Like

Re: N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status by maasoap(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2017
Jiang:

So u wan go for both, Nigerian and greed are like 5 & 6
Greed? I don't understand you.
Re: N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status by feelgoods: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2017
later they will tell people how they created millions of jobs but no evidence
Re: N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status by Lawsimon(m): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2017
Alexdon200089:
The funny part of it, is that the physical exercise is by monday 27th November..The same day with Immigration physical exercise, so people like we that have been shotlisted for Immigration can't participant, if you are lucky enough that your name appeared on both Federal Commission....You have to decline 1 and face 1......Nija my Country Sha
bro, how did you check your status on immigration recruitment exercise. i'm not aware of such, please help me.

1 Like

Re: N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status by Alexdon200089: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2017
lunacol:
Please attend the physical exercise for the immigration on the 27th then go for the Npower verification on a later date.Reason is that participating in the verification process and physical exercise of both does not mean that you have been selected.Don't give away your chances of being selected in any but if you are selected in both then you withdraw from Npower.

Guy the date for N-power physical exercise is the same with Immigration exercise!!I don't think there is anyway you can attend to both if your name appear on both commission....
Some people might be lucky their name will appear that way!!!
Good luck to everyone sha
Re: N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status by Alexdon200089: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2017
Lawsimon:
bro, how did you check your status on immigration recruitment exercise. i'm not aware of such, please help me.

I got an E-mail from Nigeria Immigration Service...you don't need to check nor do anything!!!!
Re: N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status by Lawsimon(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2017
Alexdon200089:

I got an E-mail from Nigeria Immigration Service...you don't need to check nor do anything!!!!
thanks bro. i'll check my mail now cos i've not checked my mail for sometimes now.

1 Like

Re: N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status by Alexdon200089: 8:40am On Nov 21, 2017
lunacol:
He should go for both.NPower should come on a later date.He has not gotten any appointment letter in any of the job.It becomes greed if at the end of the recruitment process his name gets shortlisted in both and he refuses to withdraw from Npower which is impossible because BVN will be used to checkmate such people.So he should attend the exercises of the two various organizations on different days.
Guy come oo!!Where you dey!!
Your brain works like A real 9ja grin grin
Re: N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status by Alexdon200089: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2017
lunacol:
He should go for both.NPower should come on a later date.He has not gotten any appointment letter in any of the job.It becomes greed if at the end of the recruitment process his name gets shortlisted in both and he refuses to withdraw from Npower which is impossible because BVN will be used to checkmate such people.So he should attend the exercises of the two various organizations on different days.
Guy come oo!!Where you dey!!
You deserve Green bottle jare!!!!
Your brain works like A real 9ja grin grin
Re: N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status by Alexdon200089: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2017
Lawsimon:
thanks bro. i'll check my mail now cos i've not checked my mail for sometimes now.
Okay Sir!!!
You need to...
Exercise is on 27th November...the earlier the better
Re: N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status by Alexdon200089: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2017
maasoap:

Greed? I don't understand you.
Abeg you don't need to understand the dude nah!!!...Just use that little knowledge you wanna waste to understand him and use in knowing how to check your name of N-power site grin grin
I wonder how am greedy or any of us that are lucky to be selected in the 2commission!!!greedy is when my name finally appeared on both commission and I didn't wanna decline 1 to face 1...thats when you start talking about greedy embarassed tongue
Am still waiting for his explanation sha
Re: N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2017
Apc government is a scam. They've turned thus npower thing to a Northern Nigeria program. I applied for Npower Tax for myself (A southerner) & another of my friend who is from the North. They called him two months ago to let him know he has been selected. He has done training with them in a northern state and was even paid training stipends.

Those of us from the south are not part of the program I suppose. As a matter of fact I gave him clue on what their yeye npower test look like.

Make the country split abeg, the country Nigeria is on for the North. Go to CSC they are all abokis. All government parastatals are theirs. We deceiving ourselves in this country.

What's the criteria for selection if my boy wey I teach made the list because Mohammed de 4 im name. Dem comot me because my name na Christopher.....

I have lost faith in this country long ago
Re: N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status by rekeson: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2017
babatee100:
Apc government is a scam. They've turned thus npower thing to a Northern Nigeria program. I applied for Npower Tax for myself (A southerner) & another of my friend who is from the North. They called him two months ago to let him know he has been selected. He has done training with them in a northern state and was even paid training stipends.

Those of us from the south are not part of the program I suppose. As a matter of fact I gave him clue on what their yeye npower test look like.

Make the country split abeg, the country Nigeria is on for the North. Go to CSC they are all abokis. All government parastatals are theirs. We deceiving ourselves in this country.

What's the criteria for selection if my boy wey I teach made the list because Mohammed de 4 im name. Dem comot me because my name na Christopher.....

I have lost faith in this country long ago

Nothing like Npower 2017.

It is North-power 2017...

1 Like

Re: N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 21, 2017
fixedhollies:
Me don check... NPower no want me

Dem no want me sef....N(othern)power......

My sister was selected last year but was screened out for flimsy reasons. Yeye people

1 Like

Re: N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 21, 2017
rekeson:

Nothing like Npower 2017.

It is North-power 2017...

I tell you. My boy I applied for was called two months before the list was released to inform him he has been selected for Npower tax training will be in Abuja. He has been deployed sef. We spoke last night. N(OTHERN) power scam....

1 Like

Re: N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status by Daniel207(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2017
I'm now pre-selected. My name is out!
Re: N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status by Danielomisco(m): 10:29am On Nov 21, 2017
lunacol:
Please attend the physical exercise for the immigration on the 27th then go for the Npower verification on a later date.Reason is that participating in the verification process and physical exercise of both does not mean that you have been selected.Don't give away your chances of being selected in any but if you are selected in both then you withdraw from Npower.
isnt it possible to keep both
Re: N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2017
Npower Shortlisted Candidates List 2017-2018 (2nd Batch) .. check your name here now >> https://schoolnig.com/npower-shortlisted-candidates-2017-2018-batch/
Re: N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status by piagetskinner(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2017
N-Scammer
Re: N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status by Ezi39: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
Who'll help me to check mine?
Re: N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status by ijeomaog1: 11:29am On Nov 22, 2017
Pls can someone that is selected be transferred to the state where he resides now if they person changed location.

Response pls
Thanks
Re: N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status by friidA22(m): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
I was selected but empower refuse to send my reference number after several complain of my reference number not popping up or coming after succesfull submission via email. So what is faith n what i do.
Re: N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status by Alexdon200089: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lawsimon:

You better do, the earlier the better bro cool cool cool cool coolcool cool cool cool coolcool cool cool cool coolcool cool cool cool coolcool cool cool cool coolcool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko / Anglo American Learnerships Programme 2013 / Just Received An Invite Message From Ambassadors Care Res Nigeria(acr)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.