Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live (34326 Views)

A High Society Wedding In Aba (1931), By Tayo Agunbiade / Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) / Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by arewageeks: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2017
her father looks like Morgan Freeman
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by Kingcesar: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2017
To see that the couple were actually blacks it made my day .. cheesy
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by doyouknowjohnny: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2017
really touching.. a beautiful memory to be taken to the grave
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by Donald3d(m): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2017
aww
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by Edopesin: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2017
miqos02:
for you?
and you too
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by Edopesin: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2017
arewageeks:
her father looks like Morgan Freeman

i swear
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by Princewell2012(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2017
eaglez:
God bless you vieneese for identifying with your father even in his unkempt attire,if it was to be some funny people, they will deny him,the moral is always show off and publicly appreciate your parents regardless of your social status.

True talk. God bless you.
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by terrezo2002(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2017
The happiness will make the man to live more
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Awwww
Nice one

Pa. Jeremiah is coming to Ikeja this week o. It's hi time i see una papa, his fame has reached my ears. Are you attending the event? It's a 3-4 days program from what i hear
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by blessedweapon(m): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very thoughtful yet very counter productive.

This shock/suprise will trigger a rise in her dad's blood pressure and he may not live up to the said 2weeks.

Lol...... Guy who do you this thing? grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by pamdaniel(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2017
He is not going to die in few weeks in Jesus name. He has more years ahead.
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by TonyAntony: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2017
This is so emotional. He must have been a loving father to her...God, please you can still heal this man for the sake of this lady and make him see his grand child..

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by Tastemoney(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2017
Beautiful.
At least the dad will die happily...
Or may even live longer.
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 21, 2017
Enugufirstson:

Trust me u can't be like NwaAmaikpe
shocked

It's not a crime being like him. I just have to be positive.

In fact, wetin be your own. grin
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by osazsky(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2017
old news nairaland is not current at all. I think seun shld look for new moderator
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by Xisnin(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2017
Enugufirstson:

Trust me u can't be like NwaAmaikpe

You are wrong, it is the same person with 4 different handles
trying to figure out the one that attracts most likes.
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by obosirow: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2017
By the way
Click FOLLOW to get regular updates on this site

https://instagram.com/royale_communications500

Your Online Store for I.T ware

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by buchilino(m): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2017
IF MUHAMMAD WOULDN'T GO TO D MOUNTAIN, DEN D MOUNTAIN WILL GO TO MUHAMMAD.
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:21am On Nov 21, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
maybe her dad once said to her "with this your character no man will ever marry you"

trust women even if her father has passed on she will still drag her fathers corpse to the wedding

what if ' if her father is in hell fire will she host her wedding there?
I had d same thot too ooo
Was thinking maybe d dad neva really believed in her nd she's vowed she will show her dad.
I used to nurse d same idea too when my dad ridiculed me about dropping out of d university @ d time I did, I felt so embittered nd resentful towards him nd I made up my mind to give it all it takes to have d last laugh.
I vowed not to take a dime from him till I get that Certificate nd I also told my mum I will make sure I drag him to d Convocation ground to come nd see I wasn't a loser after all.
I'm happy I stood by my decision, tho it wasn't easy but God showed me mercy nd I can categorically say my dad is also proud of me 2day.
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by MhizzAJ(f): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2017
KreativGenius:

Pa. Jeremiah is coming to Ikeja this week o. It's hi time i see una papa, his fame has reached my ears. Are you attending the event? It's a 3-4 days program from what i hear

I am not understanding
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by Uhomanbulus110(f): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2017
Niceone
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by zang: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

More lovely as this could have been.

This lady is a great disappointment to his father at his last days and her family as a whole.

This so called husband was hired just to make his father happy.

How could you have brought a husband with a Medusa styled hair to your ailing father?

I hope this marriage lasts because this man doesn't look like a responsible Esposo.

See mentality sha.... Wake up bro
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I am not understanding

Not you then, thought you were a lady that stays around Warri i met on the forum some months back. Sowwie my lady. Have a nice day !
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by enshi(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
Man has just been added more years to life without knowing
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by loomer: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
maybe her dad once said to her "with this your character no man will ever marry you"

trust women even if her father has passed on she will still drag her fathers corpse to the wedding

what if ' if her father is in hell fire will she host her wedding there?

You believe say you don make sense?
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by lovingyouhun: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
NewsWorthy247:

Space bookers Nairaland limited...

Hahahahahaha
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by condralbedez: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
mykel25:

Haba just now

Monitoring spirits of nairaland I HAIL O

I want to use this post to officially swear for the MOD that brought down the first comment which I have edited to d comment necessary.... Your glory shall be brought down the way you brought down my post.... If you no ban me for life e no go better for you... Useless fool... How much Seun Dey pay you ...bastard..just MOD role Urr doing like president....i ll stop visiting this site... There re many sites that offer better services...

Oya check my signature you need it
Weldone bro, you spoke my mind. God bless

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by murmee: 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
pamdaniel:
He is not going to die in few weeks in Jesus name. He has more years ahead.
A very big AMEN!!!
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by Gotze1: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

More lovely as this could have been.

This lady is a great disappointment to his father at his last days and her family as a whole.

This so called husband was hired just to make his father happy.

How could you have brought a husband with a Medusa styled hair to your ailing father?

I hope this marriage lasts because this man doesn't look like a responsible Esposo.
Sorry Mr wannabe nwaamakpe

2 Likes

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by Shawlambivert(m): 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
From the post, I believe the man isn't her biological father. She said he's been there for her since 3. He must have been a great dad to her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Wed In Style In The US. See Their Cute Photos / New Way Of Spraying Money In Nigeria / Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.