Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Wizkid:why I Don't Respond To Shatta Wale Beef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid:why I Don't Respond To Shatta Wale Beef (1099 Views)

Shatta Wale Beef Burna Boy On Instagram Live / See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him / Shatta Michy Reacts To Shatta Wale's Confession To Giving Her To Men (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid:why I Don't Respond To Shatta Wale Beef by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2017
Many people have been left disappointed in Wizkid’s
silence since Shatta Wale started an attack on his music
career last week. Ghanaians and Nigerians alike have been
expecting a counter-attack from Wizkid but he has kept
mute over the matter. It has emerged that, the Nigerian
‘Star Boy’ born Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, is busily adding
more members to his family. Wizkid has welcomed a new
baby with his third baby mama, Jada Pollock, who also
doubles as his manageress. This baby is the third to be
born to the ‘show you money’ hit maker. At twenty-seven
(27) years, Wizkid already has two kids with two baby
mamas, Sola Ogudugu and Binta Diamond Diallo. This baby
born in London some few weeks ago is perhaps the reason
Wizkid has overlooked Shatta Wale’s wild comments
against him.
Read full article at www.olubamznews.com/2017/11/wizkidwhy-i-dont-respond-to-shatta-wale.html?m=1
Re: Wizkid:why I Don't Respond To Shatta Wale Beef by Tweetysparkles(f): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2017
wehdone sir, the guy is just a bomb grin he his watching hin brother back ( 2face) let me comman be going undecided

(1) (Reply)

Images Of "Rachel Peter's" Philippine Miss Universe / Football Legend Cristiano Ronaldo,cr7 Celebrates His Birthday Today / The Late Ghanaian Sex Singer Ebony Reigns Was Lesbian And Died With Her Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.