Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him (14748 Views)

Shata Bandle, The Guy Who Claims To Be Richer Than Dangote -(see Recent Photos) / Shatta Michy Reacts To Shatta Wale's Confession To Giving Her To Men (photos) / 8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him by TheOlusanjo(m): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2019
The richest man in Africa, Aliko Dangote responded in an interview to Shatta Bandle, popular Ghanaian musician who claims to be richer than him. Since then, reactions have been coming from everywhere. Teasing and reproach are not lacking in the sauce. But you have to rely on the dreaded Nigerian businessman to set the record straight.

“I can not compare myself to anyone in terms of wealth. If anyone claims that he is rich than me, I do not see any harm in that. I’m not competing with anyone, “Mr. Dangote said, saying the most important thing is” I have my things and I’m happy with what I have. ” I have nothing to prove to anyone. I never looked at me. I have been recognized for the work I have done. “

In a video posted on social networks, Shatta Bandle, a Ghanaian dwarf said to be richer than Aliko Dangote.

“Dangote is my kid when it comes to money,” said Shatta Bandle in this video. He even has publications where he appears with bank notes. The African site Culturebène noted that he would be the friend of a rich Ghanaian businessman, and that it is with the money of the latter that he makes his buzz.

In a photo on Instagram, it was seen that he was offering a car to one of his bodyguards.

Shatta Bandle, whose real name Idrissu Firdau is from Ghana. He is suffering from dwarfism. He was born in Karaga, a small town and capital of Karaga District, in the northern region of Ghana.

Read more on: https://theinfong.com/see-aliko-dangotes-response-shatta-bandle-claims-richer/

-HowAfrica

Re: See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him by Untainted007: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2019
Good response from Dangote. Empty barren makes the loudest noise. How many lives has the dwarf impacted positively on? Wealth is not about physical cash but abt how many people has rose to the top thru you.

2 Likes

Re: See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him by immortalcrown(m): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2019
E be like say Dangote sef don dey enjoy child play.

2 Likes

Re: See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him by Tolexander: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2019
Untainted007:
Good response from Dangote. Empty barren makes the loudest noise. How many lives has the dwarf impacted positively on? Wealth is not about physical cash but abt how many people has rose to the top thru you.
i don’t think Dangote has the time responding to that jare

7 Likes

Re: See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him by Untainted007: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2019
Tolexander:
i don’t think Dangote has the time responding to that jare

He sure have a media personnel who attend to such things.
Re: See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him by OluwasureGig: 9:16am On Oct 08, 2019
dangote sef fall my hand him suppose call the idiot come carry hot konk finish him head

2 Likes

Re: See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him by Tolexander: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2019
Untainted007:

He sure have a media personnel who attend to such things.
and the media personnel fit be any blogger

1 Like

Re: See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him by drips8(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2019
Shatta bundle and audio money

Re: See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him by yungmoney447(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2019
Dangote Dangote Dangote still dey find money in burna voice
Re: See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him by amBlessing(f): 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
what_work_does_e_do?
Re: See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him by NobleAngell(f): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
Straight to the point response. Big dogs don't bark anyhow only puppies do.
Re: See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him by johnlvis(m): 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
Why responding to a child's play ? Why should someone even ask him this kind of question

1 Like

Re: See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him by Wealthierboy(m): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
Baba nu reply this fools na
Re: See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him by respect80(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
See person wey Dangote shoe tall pass am.
cheesy

Something is telling me that all dwarfs will go to hell cos they are not worth Heaven.
I even hear say lalasticlala na dwarf but I haven't confirmed it yet so I don't believe it.

Abeg na joke o.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know say na small thing lala take d ban pesin cheesy
Re: See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him by sauceEEP(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
This shatta and his claims with no verification, in social media everyone is a billionaire.
Re: See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him by CountOlaf: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Re: See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him by ArticleBeast: 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
Bloggers and their fake stories

1 Like

Re: See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him by Xclusiveme: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
Why are you guys taking Shatta Bandle seriously??
Even a lad would know its just for clout and entertainment. No hard feelings
Re: See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him by keryj(f): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
Its disappointing to know he actually dignified that guy with a response undecided
Re: See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him by menacetosociety: 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
Must u guys always believe everything u read online

1 Like

Re: See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him by ruggedtimi(m): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
lol..media taking wat bandle is saying serious.. angry angry. Who ask Baba Dangote that dumb a*s question
Re: See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him by sinceraconcept(m): 5:50am On Oct 09, 2019
I like Dangote's reply. Humble and mature man.
Re: See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him by crackhouse(m): 5:51am On Oct 09, 2019
...and most people here really believed this nonsense? Na wa o. Our youths really need some quality education.
Re: See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him by sinceraconcept(m): 5:51am On Oct 09, 2019
Xclusiveme:
Why are you guys taking Shatta Bandle seriously??
Even a lad would know its just for clout and entertainment. No hard feelings
More like Davido claiming he has 30billion
Re: See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him by daveFBL: 7:42am On Nov 04, 2019
The car he gave to his body guard. It was acted. My investigation ended up with theory that the person he claims is his body guard is just his friends.
All other things are to fool you all on social media

(1) (Reply)

Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week / Lami Phillips & Husband, Olabowole Gbadamosi Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary / Anita Hogan unclothed Pics:)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.