Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 (1619 Views)

This is Why Tecno, Infinix Will Never Try Selling Its Models In US Or Europe! / Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by Techm8: 11:30am On Nov 21, 2017
Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 to launch Phantom 8
Tecno users expected a ‘Phantom 7’ as it is the next numerical step after the Tecno Phantom 6, but this is not the case. Tecno launched the Phantom 8 instead.

Here is why TECNO Mobile is skipping Phantom 7 to launch Phantom 8.Putting into consideration the interesting features packed in to the Phantom 6 and 6 Plus last year.

• Dual rear cameras; 10x super digital zoom and auto refocus – professional camera features that allows you to transform beautiful moments, near and far, to award-winning professional images with just one click

• A 6GB RAM – this is definitely the “plus” version comparing to Phantom 6 Plus’s 4GB RAM

• Latest MTK Processor – the latest MediaTek Helio Processor offers 2.6 GHz CPU ultra-fast experiences which supports 4G+ and download speeds of up to 300Mbps.

• Good battery with great power optimization.
Obviously, Phantom 8 offered “2-level-upgrades” at one time from Phantom 6 and 6+, and with outstanding camera features.

Tecno is becoming more and more camera-centric with each release of its smartphones, and the Phantom is the flagship portfolio that goes beyond your expectations.

Source >>> http://www.gizmonaija.com/why-tecno-mobile-skipped-phantom-7-to-launch-phantom-8/

Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by babfet(m): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2017
Booked
Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by Realboygenius(m): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nice one
Can't wait to get myself a Phantom 8
Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by Abdstrakt(m): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
Not just Tecno, recent flagships from top OEMs are all becoming camera centric. Everyone now post media on their social media and the quality of the content is key.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by Queentito(f): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
Love me a phantom 8, the device is so beautiful
Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by NCP: 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
So make we chop Dog Meat Pepper Soup with Slice Bread?

Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
LOL, lies. There's only 1 reason they skipped the 7... so it can blend with the iPhone 8 and Galaxy s8. Because this is the season of the 8... and this is why they have been comparing the Phantom 8 with the Galaxy s8.. easy comparison... wouldn't be nice comparing phantom 7 with galaxy s8.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by 100naira(m): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
greenhulk:
LOL, lies. There's only 1 reason they skipped the 7... so it can blend with the iPhone 8 and Galaxy s8. Because this is the season of the 8... and this is why they have been comparing the Phantom 8 with the Galaxy s8.. easy comparison... wouldn't be nice comparing phantom 7 with galaxy s8.
grin grin grin
Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by Behankey(m): 6:13am On Nov 23, 2017
Now I see. Thought they were just copying other brands but skipping seven. Anyways the name is not what matters. It is the performance that matters Nd reviews so far haiis the Phantom 8.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by bareal(m): 6:42am On Nov 23, 2017
Wetin concern me and Tecno?
Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by Freelancerx: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2017
Any name wey dem wan call am, doesn't undermine the elegance of the phone.
Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by HeyCorleone(m): 10:49am On Nov 23, 2017
greenhulk:

I totally believe this. Because of a truth the OP didn't give any real reason why they skipped 7. He just gave specs of the Phantom 8.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by scarycuteface(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
HeyCorleone:

I totally believe this. Because of a truth the OP didn't give any real reason why they skipped 7. He just gave specs of the Phantom 8.
I think the specs is one of the reasons why it is called Phantom 8. It is massive.
Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by sureinfo: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2017
I've not really bothered if it's phantom 7 or 8 all I know is dat the phantom is always a nice phone and the phantom 8 is superb
Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by tafat: 5:08am On Nov 26, 2017
sureinfo:
I've not really bothered if it's phantom 7 or 8 all I know is dat the phantom is always a nice phone and the phantom 8 is superb
Very true
Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by datyorubaboy: 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
You got it
Abdstrakt:
Not just Tecno, recent flagships from top OEMs are all becoming camera centric. Everyone now post media on their social media and the quality of the content is key.
Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by omoalajah(m): 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
Very massive
scarycuteface:
I think the specs is one of the reasons why it is called Phantom 8. It is massive.
Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by missslimzy(f): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
Oh Now i see
Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by scarycuteface(m): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
omoalajah:
Very massive
that's why it's a device to get. Top phone.
Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by Newsprex(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by Behankey(m): 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
Freelancerx:
Any name wey dem wan call am, doesn't undermine the elegance of the phone.
You know this. Still is a great phone
Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by Freelancerx: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
Behankey:
You know this. Still is a great phone
Agreed!! It is
Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by Behankey(m): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
Freelancerx:
Agreed!! It is
You know a good thing.
Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by Fortune990(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
Its a great device tho
Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by Kogbaski: 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
Behankey:
Now I see. Thought they were just copying other brands but skipping seven. Anyways the name is not what matters. It is the performance that matters Nd reviews so far haiis the Phantom 8.

The name doesn't matter at all.it's about performance.
Phantom 8 is an all round performer
Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by Shadedtee: 1:17am On Jan 03, 2018
Behankey:

O ti Ye e, na the performance matter to us
Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 03, 2018
NCP:
Yes
Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by koskilala: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Yes
LOL, no mind them, they are just hating on the phantom 8
Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by Queentito(f): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Yes

Lol, nice reply
Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by Behankey(m): 7:52am On Jan 09, 2018
Kogbaski:

The name doesn't matter at all.it's about performance.
Phantom 8 is an all round performer
I agree with you.
Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by Behankey(m): 7:53am On Jan 09, 2018
Shadedtee:

O ti Ye e, na the performance matter to us
And people dey hail am sha. I never see any bad review.
Re: This Is Why TECNO Mobile Skipped Phantom 7 To Launch Phantom 8 by koskilala: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2018
NCP:

It's actually delicious. I eat it a lot

(1) (Reply)

Smadav Pro 2019 Rev12.6.0 Full Download Free / 10 Best Infinix Phones That You Can Buy Right Now In Nigeria, With Their Prices. / World Top Best Phones 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.