Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Jay-z: ‘jesus Is Fake News; Lucifer Is Way Of Truth And Light’ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jay-z: ‘jesus Is Fake News; Lucifer Is Way Of Truth And Light’ (2391 Views)

Oro Worshippers & Truth And Spirit Prophetic Church Clash In Lagos, One Dead / Lucifer Is Behind Big Brother Naija Voice - Mummy GO / Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay-z: ‘jesus Is Fake News; Lucifer Is Way Of Truth And Light’ by wealthywiseman: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
Has Jay -Z come out of the closet to confirm long held suspicion that he is indeed an (Illuminati) a Satanist?

Jay-Z is quoted to have said "Jesus Christ is the original fake news,” according to Jay-Z, who claims “Jesus never walked the earth, y’all being played” and “the idea of Jesus is just a tool used by smart people to control dumb people.” He also has a song he dedicated to Lucifer.

Thought all this talk about him being illuminati was just trash talk, didn't believe he truly is a Satanist.

It amazes me what people can really do for wealth and fame.He's sold his soul to the devil.

Our Lord Jesus is coming back soon..I can't wait to see these Satanist when they come face to face with their maker.
Re: Jay-z: ‘jesus Is Fake News; Lucifer Is Way Of Truth And Light’ by delishpot: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
wealthywiseman:

Has Jay -Z has come out of the closet to confirm long held suspicion that he is indeed an (Illuminati) a Satanist?

Jay-Z is quoted to have said "Jesus Christ is the original fake news,” according to Jay-Z, who claims “Jesus never walked the earth, y’all being played” and “the idea of Jesus is just a tool used by smart people to control dumb people.” He also has a song he dedicated to Lucifer.

Thought all this talk about him being illuminati was just trash talk, didn't believe he truly is a Satanist.

It amazes me what people can really do for wealth and fame.He's sold his soul to the devil.

Our Lord Jesus is coming back soon..I can't wait to see these Satanist when they come face to face with their maker.

Let's hope you are not going to be judged along with those you judge tho. Cos the last days will be full of surprises on the faces of humanity.
Re: Jay-z: ‘jesus Is Fake News; Lucifer Is Way Of Truth And Light’ by KardinalZik(m): 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
Still, I choose Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour.

Jay-Z, all satanists and atheists can decide to DRINK ACID if they hate my choice of whom to believe in and serve.

1 Like

Re: Jay-z: ‘jesus Is Fake News; Lucifer Is Way Of Truth And Light’ by wealthywiseman: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
delishpot:

Let's hope you are not going to be judged along with those you judge tho. Cos the last days will be full of surprises on the faces of humanity.

Are you a satanist? just curious in light of your post.
Re: Jay-z: ‘jesus Is Fake News; Lucifer Is Way Of Truth And Light’ by analize701: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
wealthywiseman:
Has Jay -Z come out of the closet to confirm long held suspicion that he is indeed an (Illuminati) a Satanist?

No way of proving he said those things.

1 Like

Re: Jay-z: ‘jesus Is Fake News; Lucifer Is Way Of Truth And Light’ by MrMystrO(m): 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
wealthywiseman:

Your lies just goes to show How miserable self delusion can make a person Become. Smh

1 Like

Re: Jay-z: ‘jesus Is Fake News; Lucifer Is Way Of Truth And Light’ by delishpot: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2017
wealthywiseman:

Are you a satanist? just curious in light of your post.

No, I just remember the saying of Christ.... Mathew 7:22 Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?
Re: Jay-z: ‘jesus Is Fake News; Lucifer Is Way Of Truth And Light’ by wealthywiseman: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
MrMystrO:

Your lies just goes to show How miserable self delusion can make a person Become. Smh

These are obvious from your post:
- You lack simple comprehension skills. possibly as result of poor cognitive developmental growth and undeveloped sensibilities.

- As a result of the above, you are poorly informed and do not possess the ambition to educate self of pop culture.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China / Odumejeje Mimicks Chris Oyahkilome, Calls Him A Homosexual / The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.