Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,928 members, 7,814,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China (2395 Views)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by diasporaman(m): 9:03pm On May 31, 2018
Firebrand preacher, Apostle (Prof) Johnson Suleman, the Senior Pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide early this year while announcing his 2018 "Restoration and Supernatural Encounter Crusades" made mention of Asian nations where he is determined to take the gospel to their door step.

God's General, The Restoration Apostle  concluded his two days powerful crusade in Moscow, Russia on  tuesday and a church was established in the city of Moscow and that of Saint-Petersburg is under way.

The two days prophetic, healing and miraculous meetings was characterised by the immeasurable and unstoppable flow of God's supernatural power where some life-threatening sicknesses and diseases of some individuals were located by prophecy and he prayed for them.

Now that God has proved himself in Russia crusade which had a large turn out, Apostle Johnson Suleman will now set his eyes on Saudi Arabia, China, Singapore, India etc.  Saudi Arabia in question is a core muslim country where christian persecution is on the rise. The nation is built on Wahhabism, a purist and strict interpretation of Islam. Saudi Arabia has over 32 million people and the meagre 1,406,000 christians in are regarded as second-class citizens and apostasy in the country is a punishable offence.

Without mincing of words, what distinguishes Apostle Johnson Suleman from other preachers is his confidence and spiritual ruggedness. He is very bold and he fears no foes. Before he was allowed to hold a crusade in Russia, he was told not to speak against Putin, The President of Russia.

Apostle Johnson Suleman is currently sweeping many  nation with a new wave of apostolic revival for this generation. At present, he has taken the gospel to 110 nations of the world, over 20 Presidents of nations seeks his counsel for good governance.

Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide is fully present in 56 countries. The United States alone boasts of 39 branches while Italy has 28 branches.

https://www.diasporareporters.com/apostle-suleman-plants-a-church-in-russia-set-to-invade-saudi-arabia-china-singapore-others/

Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by diasporaman(m): 9:03pm On May 31, 2018
God bless my father, who has impacted me positively.
Apostle Johnson Suleman is a rare gift to Nigeria

Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by Europeman: 9:11pm On May 31, 2018
This man is bold. Saudi Arabia is dangerous
Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by emeijeh(m): 9:11pm On May 31, 2018
That's my papa!

diasporaman:
That's my father, in whom I'm well pleased
diasporaman, are you in Auchi?
Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by diasporaman(m): 9:14pm On May 31, 2018
That's my father, in whom I'm well pleased
Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by mitchelljnr(m): 9:29pm On May 31, 2018
I wonder how a pastor building a church concerns politics.
Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by slegerman(m): 9:30pm On May 31, 2018
The whites gave us Christianity and we repackage it and export it back to them.

Is there any place in the world where the gospel have not gotten to?

Why are we building churches everywhere but neglecting the very essence of Christianity.

In ancient Israel, there was only one temple. The one built by king Solomon. At every festival, all Israelites gather there to praise YAHWEH.

If God needed more temples, He would have commanded His to people to build more.

Jesus was clear in His request to the church. "Go ye into the world and preach the gospel...." not build more churches.

Gracias

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 31, 2018
Like him or not he's a symbol in the body of Christ.

The trials he went through only helped in shaping him better and gave him more audience.

The gospel will rule the world, not with sword but with power.

God bless u sire for being a symbol of spiritual encouragement to modern day believers.
Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by diasporaman(m): 9:38pm On May 31, 2018
I'm Apostle Johnson Suleman's son, I enjoy reading his ministerial exploits any time, any day.

Saudi Arabia must submit to the living God
Jesus is the only way

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by Europeman: 5:46am On Jun 01, 2018
Apostle Johnson Suleman is currently sweeping many nation with a new wave of apostolic revival for this generation. At present, he has taken the gospel to 110 nations of the world, over 20 Presidents of nations seeks his counsel for good governance.
Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 01, 2018
That's my father The Professor of Word Missions and Emeritus of Prophecy.. Ayayaya.... Sir , 70 more nations are waiting..
Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 01, 2018
slegerman:

Jesus was clear in His request to the church. "Go ye into the world and preach the gospel...." not build more churches.

In most of those nations some don't go to church for months and years, talk less of being planted in the house of God. Some of them receive Christ but they don't have a shepherd over them to feed them with the word, so within a short span after the revival they lost their zeal n passion. So, there's every need to plant a church where the gospel is being preached so the people can be planted and burn together with d fire.. And as an Apostle that he is it's his calling to plant a church and as an evangelist it's his calling to preach the word .
Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by Lukuluku69(m): 6:25am On Jun 01, 2018
diasporaman:
I'm Apostle Johnson Suleman's son, I enjoy reading his ministerial exploits any time, any day.

Saudi Arabia must submit to the living God
Jesus is the only way

As for (Saudi) Arabia, hear what the Bible says about place "Isaiah 52:1-2 KJV
[1] Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean. [2] Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion. You know Paul mentioned two Zions, one for Hagar and one for Sarah. The Zion of Sarah has all sorts. That of Hagar don't allow the uncircumcised and the unclean. As long as you deify anything apart for God, you are unclean. So, Pastor Suley can't enter Mecca.
Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by Lukuluku69(m): 6:26am On Jun 01, 2018
Jacksonville:

In most of those nations some don't go to church for months and years, talk less of being planted in the house of God. Some of them receive Christ but they don't have a shepherd over them to feed them with the word, so within a short span after the revival they lost their zeal n passion. So, there's every need to plant a church where the gospel is being preached so the people can be planted and burn together with d fire.. And as an Apostle that he is it's his calling to plant a church and as an evangelist it's his calling to preach the word .

Isaiah 52:1-2 KJV
[1] Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean. [2] Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.
Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by trapQ: 6:27am On Jun 01, 2018
Stop lying. In those countries there are churches which people regularly attend.
Jacksonville:

Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by diasporaman(m): 6:48am On Jun 01, 2018
You are right✔
Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 01, 2018
trapQ:
Stop lying. In those countries there are churches which people regularly attend.

A great philosopher once said " Philosophical problems are actually language problems".

Who lied or did I deny the presence of a church in those nations? What I said is most of them don't attend churches for months, they are not as devoted as u may perceive. People are devoted when they see something beyond the norm, this is not an ordinary move. In the other hand those who gave their life to Christ as a result of that meeting would need a shepherd to feed them because they have been called out of darkness [eklesias/church] . That's the essence of planting a church.
Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by diasporaman(m): 8:42am On Jun 01, 2018
You are right
Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:38am On Jun 01, 2018
Europeman:
Apostle Johnson Suleman is currently sweeping many nation with a new wave of apostolic revival for this generation. At present, he has taken the gospel to 110 nations of the world, over 20 Presidents of nations seeks his counsel for good governance.

Do you know what it means "to take the gospel" to the world?

So, because he held a revival in a country, it means he took the gospel there? Gospel that has spread long before Sule was born?

Please, mention two of these 110 nations.
Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:48am On Jun 01, 2018
Jacksonville:

A great philosopher once said " Philosophical problems are actually language problems".

Who lied or did I deny the presence of a church in those nations? What I said is most of them don't attend churches for months, they are not as devoted as u may perceive. People are devoted when they see something beyond the norm, this is not an ordinary move. In the other hand those who gave their life to Christ as a result of that meeting would need a shepherd to feed them because they have been called out of darkness [eklesias/church] . That's the essence of planting a church.

Church attendance has little to do with devotion. How has attending church made the average Nigerian Christian as fervent and curious for the truth as the Berean Jews? How has church attendance made the average Nigerian Christian less greedy or vain?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:57am On Jun 01, 2018
Jacksonville:

So, for how long would the shepherd feed them?

And what does it take to be a shepherd?
Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 01, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Church attendance has little to do with devotion.[/ How has attending church made the average Nigerian Christian as fervent and curious for the truth as the Berean Jews? How has church attendance made the average Nigerian Christian less greedy or vain?

Forget about the average Nigerian, we have ordinary and powerless Christians today all over the world. When you don't attend service or fellowship with brethren, you become less devoted in the vision of the gospel. Also you'd lack a sense of responsibility in soul winning, administration of the word, you will become an ordinary Christian without direction because u're not under a shepherd after God's heart (Jeremiah 3:15).

There's a saying that "if you want to kill something totally don't give it attention ". And as a believer to keep and maintain the fire u carry, you need to "burn where others are burning" . A single piece of burning wood would quench easily but when it burns together in the midst of other woods it burns for a long time. This applies to Christians , we carry fire which is the spirit of the Lord (Hebrews 12:29).. And we must burn in the midst of brethrens, people that carry God's presence..
Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by diasporaman(m): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2018
We are taking the gospel back to those who brought it to us
Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 01, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

So, for how long would the shepherd feed them?

For as long as it takes. Just as you eat food to grow your tissues n build your physical body that is how you need the word of God to grow spiritually which is likened in the scriptures as milk(1peter 2:2), meat(1 Corinthians 3:2) and water (Ephesians 5:26), which is literally essential for growth.

And what does it take to be a shepherd?

It takes knowledge to be a shepherd sayeth the Lord!
Jeremiah 3:15
And I will give you pastors[shepherds] according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

What qualifies u to be a shepherd is the knowledge that u carry with the wisdom to apply it. Nobody follows one that has nothing to offer. And so Paul told Timothy in 2timothy 2 :15 ; Study to show thyself approved. Invariably, gain knowledge to become qualified .

A man with knowledge wields power. When you have knowledge, you wield power and when you offer knowledge you give empowerment!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by diasporaman(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2018
This post is over ripe for front page
Mod, please do the needful
Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jacksonville:

For as long as it takes. Just as you eat food to grow your tissues n build your physical body that is how you need the word of God to grow spiritually which is likened in the scriptures as milk(1peter 2:2), meat(1 Corinthians 3:2) and water (Ephesians 5:26), which is literally essential for growth.

It takes knowledge to be a shepherd sayeth the Lord!
Jeremiah 3:15
And I will give you pastors[shepherds] according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

What qualifies u to be a shepherd is the knowledge that u carry with the wisdom to apply it. Nobody follows one that has nothing to offer. And so Paul told Timothy in 2timothy 2 :15 ; Study to show thyself approved. Invariably, gain knowledge to become qualified .

A man with knowledge wields power. When you have knowledge, you wield power and when you offer knowledge you give empowerment!

So, do you qualify?
Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jacksonville:

Forget about the average Nigerian, we have ordinary and powerless Christians today all over the world. When you don't attend service or fellowship with brethren, you become less devoted in the vision of the gospel. Also you'd lack a sense of responsibility in soul winning, administration of the word, you will become an ordinary Christian without direction because u're not under a shepherd after God's heart (Jeremiah 3:15).

There's a saying that "if you want to kill something totally don't give it attention ". And as a believer to keep and maintain the fire u carry, you need to "burn where others are burning" . A single piece of burning wood would quench easily but when it burns together in the midst of other woods it burns for a long time. This applies to Christians , we carry fire which is the spirit of the Lord (Hebrews 12:29).. And we must burn in the midst of brethrens, people that carry God's presence..

But there is no True Church. It is a waste for a Christian to go to today's churches, especially in Africa. Which Church works like a church? Can you give me one church in Nigeria that works like a True Church?

A Christian cannot grow in a false church.
Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

So, do you qualify?

A Great known man of God once said "until God calls u a prophet and people call u a prophet then u can now acknowledge ur self as one"

So, I am who God says I am.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jacksonville:

A Great known man of God once said "until God calls u a prophet and people call u a prophet then u can now acknowledge ur self as one"

So, I am who God says I am.

No one is great except Christ.

And, for you not to know who you are, you are definitely a passive Christian.

Listen, the Church is Jesus's program to the world. We (the saints) are a part of this program. When He sent us forth, we became apostles (albeit not on the same apostleship level as the Twelve) proclaiming (proclaiming is different from preaching) the Good News to the world. How can you know your gift when you seem contended to warm benches and/or idolize a fellow servant in the vineyard as yourself?
Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

No one is great except Christ.

I stand to be corrected... No one is born great but we are all born to be great. When the disciples argued about who was the greatest, Jesus said to them " the greatest is the one that serves, the one that humbles himself as a child (Luke 22:26 , Matthew 18:4 )", because God exalts the humble and resists the proud (James 4:6 &10). This actually means we can all be great but it lies in the decisions we make. So, greatness is a choice.

And, for you not to know who you are, you are definitely a passive Christian.

Not telling you who I am doesn't make me a "passive christian". The Lordship and sonship of Jesus was confirmed after he was baptised by John , he was who God confirmed him to be. He never said he was the son of God, the Christ until God said " This is my son" , and it was revealed to Peter and he said "Thou art christ" . This was why he could reveal himself to the woman of Samaria by the well of Jacob (John 4:26) "I that speak to thee, I am he - the Christ"..

Jesus not being able to prove to the devil he was the son Of God didn't make him passive. In essence, I'm a man that serves a great God!

How can you know your gift when you seem contended to warm benches and/or idolize a fellow servant in the vineyard as yourself?

Haha.. I don't really have a gift, I've become the gift itself. I might impart you sometime, jokes apart.
I don't "idolize" neither am I a "bench warmer", but I'm under an authority in obedience that is why things works for me at my command. My loyalty is a function of humility. As I recall that God exalts the humble. A student doesn't become a master in one night he has to honour the process of learning or have you not heard?

Hebrews 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God;.

Hint: When you start taking over nations for the gospel, u can now quote me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jacksonville:

I stand to be corrected... No one is born great but we are all born to be great. When the disciples argued about who was the greatest, Jesus said to them " the greatest is the one that serves, the one that humbles himself as a child (Luke 22:26 , Matthew 18:4 )", because God exalts the humble and resists the proud (James 4:6 &10). This actually means we can all be great but it lies in the decisions we make. So, greatness is a choice.

Not telling you who I am doesn't make me a "passive christian". The Lordship and sonship of Jesus was confirmed after he was baptised by John , he was who God confirmed him to be. He never said he was the son of God, the Christ until God said " This is my son" , and it was revealed to Peter and he said "Thou art christ" . This was why he could reveal himself to the woman of Samaria by the well of Jacob (John 4:26) "I that speak to thee, I am he - the Christ"..

Jesus not being able to prove to the devil he was the son Of God didn't make him passive. In essence, I'm a man that serves a great God!

Haha.. I don't really have a gift, I've become the gift itself. I might impart you sometime, jokes apart.
I don't "idolize" neither am I a "bench warmer", but I'm under an authority in obedience that is why things works for me at my command. My loyalty is a function of humility. As I recall that God exalts the humble. A student doesn't become a master in one night he has to honour the process of learning or have you not heard?

Hebrews 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God;.

Hint: When you start taking over nations for the gospel, u can now quote me...

You didn't get my point. You quoted Hebrews but you ended up using it to support me.

The Church is Christ's program and we (the saints) have been commissioned to proclaim the Good News.

But with the Church of today, a rather sermonic one, where pastors seem to be the only ones who exercise gifts, the congregation remain listeners.

And pastors do not seem worried. They like the worship they get and many of them regard themselves superior to their followers. They don't appear to be people who want to build. It is all about the brand (Winners Chapel, Dunamis, etc) rather than the mission. They want to continue to rule and the average Christian is so lazy that he is comfortable to be led forever. Paul showed concern about Christians like today's Christians who always see the need to continue to learn when they ought to be eager for spiritual maturity. But our pastors seem happy to have you come back for the same message every Sunday.

The sort of Christians that men like Oyedepo have taught are more like Churcified Christians. It is all about "I am a Winners" rather than "I am a Christian". It is more of "Papa Oyedepo" than "Jesus the Christ".

Paul wrote that ordinary Christians live by the brand associated with a man. Some will say they belong to Paul, others to Apollos. Paul described such Christians as "mere men".
Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

You didn't get my point. You quoted Hebrews but you ended up using it to support me.

The Church is Christ's program and we (the saints) have been commissioned to proclaim the Good News.

But with the Church of today, a rather sermonic one, where pastors seem to be the only ones who exercise gifts, the congregation remain listeners.

And pastors do not seem worried. They like the worship they get and many of them regard themselves superior to their followers. They don't appear to be people who want to build. It is all about the brand (Winners Chapel, Dunamis, etc) rather than the mission. They want to continue to rule and the average Christian is so lazy that he is comfortable to be led forever. Paul showed concern about Christians like today's Christians who always see the need to continue to learn when they ought to be eager for spiritual maturity. But our pastors seem happy to have you come back for the same message every Sunday.

The sort of Christians that men like Oyedepo have taught are more like Churcified Christians. It is all about "I am a Winners" rather than "I am a Christian". It is more of "Papa Oyedepo" than "Jesus the Christ".

Paul wrote that ordinary Christians live by the brand associated with a man. Some will say they belong to Paul, others to Apollos. Paul described such Christians as "mere men".

True to an extent, I can't agree less but there's no need mentioning names here, wisdom demands that. Although these people/christians are being fed n equipped with knowledge that would enable them live an exemplary lifestyle of a true Christian, some throw it away and remain ever dependent, while some make use of them and become extra ordinary in the faith. I can say I belong to this category but I can't say for others .

"You can force the horse to the stream and but can't force it to drink from it". Invariably, you teach one how to go about the things of the spirit but if there's no application it won't be the fault of the teacher but the student. Only a few will take conginance and into practice of the lessons taught.

Its a bit judgemental on your part saying "pastors are not worried" . There are true shepherds who care about the growth n spiritual state of their flocks . The reason being there's no fake 300note is because there's no original. When true men of God rises, fake ones will come and these are the ones not fulfilling the true mission of God but rather exalting themselves over the congregation. This was why Jesus said "I'm the good shepherd " .

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Arrival Of Wormwood And The Commencing Of The Battle Of Armageddon / The World's Ignorant Maxims / A Two (2) Year Old African Girl Preacher In South Africa - A Must Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.