Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Toke Makinwa Laments Over Sperm Offers She's Been Getting On Kemi Adetiba's Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Laments Over Sperm Offers She's Been Getting On Kemi Adetiba's Post (578 Views)

Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set / Chioma Reveals The Love She Is Getting On Behalf Of Davido Is Overwhelming / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Laments Over Sperm Offers She's Been Getting On Kemi Adetiba's Post by Letenwam: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Sharing a video of Tracee Ellis Ross on Instagram page, Nigerian cinematographer, Kemi Adetiba wrote on becoming a woman of substance, being married and having kids.

According to Kemi Adetiba, she is not saying she doesn't want to have kids or get married, however not having the two doesn't diminish a (Wo)man's -Kemi Adetiba's - worth. She wrote;

"Before the "miss the point" folks start running rogue in my comment section, Tracee Ellis Ross has never once said she never wants to be married or have children. What she is saying however, is that because she currently has neither, some people choose to invalidate all of her personal achievements and growth. Their line of reasoning is her life is yet to have TRUE meaning until a husband and child punctuate her entire existence.

This struck a chord as I get this all the time. I will be 38 in just over a month and a half, and while I would LOVE to be married (to my God-chosen companion, and best friend) and have child(ren), I am very comfortable with the knowledge that my life is just as valid, and beautiful, and happy, and successful, if for some reason that never comes to pass. Marriage and kids is not my "crowning glory"... It's another BEAUTIFUL step in life I would love to take. I'd also love to make (and keep) a billion dollars in my lifetime, but I won't be any less of a woman or Kemi Adetiba if that didn't come to pass either.
No... I'm not comparing the two. I'm just highlighting it doesn't diminish a (Wo)man's -Kemi Adetiba's - worth if it never happens.
Hello... Good morning Have a great Tuesday."

Media personality, Toke Makinwa who dropped a comment on the post, lamented over the number of sperm offers she has been getting. She was however called back to track by a follower who said she's straying from Kemi's point. here is the exchange below;

https://www.lailasblog.com/marriage-kids-not-crowning-glory-kemi-adetiba-writes-toke-makinwa-laments-sperm-offers/

Lalasticlala

Re: Toke Makinwa Laments Over Sperm Offers She's Been Getting On Kemi Adetiba's Post by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
epic
Re: Toke Makinwa Laments Over Sperm Offers She's Been Getting On Kemi Adetiba's Post by Xionez(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
Choi...see casting. The guy really took it personal.

But eh, make Toke go sidon...

Re: Toke Makinwa Laments Over Sperm Offers She's Been Getting On Kemi Adetiba's Post by jieta: 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
@usmanshafa, you are mouthed.
Re: Toke Makinwa Laments Over Sperm Offers She's Been Getting On Kemi Adetiba's Post by ammyluv2002(f): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lol...mean guy! smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa Laments Over Sperm Offers She's Been Getting On Kemi Adetiba's Post by free2ryhme: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Watch Toyin Abraham And YCEE Dance Like Never Before / Maleek Berry Covers Theguardian Life Magazine | Photo / See The $450m Da Vinci Painting Of Jesus Bought By Saudi Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.