Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Pharmacist In The House,pls Help Me On Dis Drug - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pharmacist In The House,pls Help Me On Dis Drug (396 Views)

How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist / Henry Uche Ukah, A Nigerian Pharmacist, Interviewed By Russian TV Station / Pharmacist Raises Alarm Over Fake Anti-malaria Drug In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pharmacist In The House,pls Help Me On Dis Drug by lovelin1993(m): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
Anybody that can recommend on the drug that i cn place myself on that wud make me look chubby, and it won't return me to my body to worst,if stopped..pls anybody wt gud info shud help me and the dosage
Re: Pharmacist In The House,pls Help Me On Dis Drug by delerx(m): 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Are u facing any health challenge, are u going thru any stress or emotional trauma, tell me ur usual weight and what you are weighing now. Then I can prescribe something for you.check my signature Nd reach me on 08123491774
Re: Pharmacist In The House,pls Help Me On Dis Drug by Chekkitapp: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
Make certain that any drug you ingest is original.

(1) (Reply)

9 Things You Need To Know About Your Teeth And Gums / Stomach Ache / Her Excellency, Mrs Toyin Ojora Saraki Named As Universal Health Coverage (UHC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.