Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Stomach Ache - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stomach Ache (396 Views)

10 Effective Home Remedies To Treat Stomach Ache / Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stomach Ache by Ariguy: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2017
Goodmorning doctors in the house,how is your weekend all going?

Please i have some issues with my stomach for the past 3days,severe pains in which i am not having ulcer.Actually the pains do come and go in few minutes,i took some worm pills and flagyl but still yet..Atimes when i eat during the digestion process i feel pains later on it stops and am not stooling.

Please what might be the cause,i really need quick relief please come to my rescue please.

Looking forward for your awesome response.
Re: Stomach Ache by EagleScribes: 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ariguy:
Goodmorning doctors in the house,how is your weekend all going?

Please i have some issues with my stomach for the past 3days,severe pains in which i am not having ulcer.Actually the pains do come and go in few minutes,i took some worm pills and flagyl but still yet..Atimes when i eat during the digestion process i feel pains later on it stops and am not stooling.

Please what might be the cause,i really need quick relief please come to my rescue please.

Looking forward for your awesome response.

I would recommend that you use the forever Aloe Vera gel continuously. That should help. but that shouldn't stop you from going to hospital for a check up

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Burn Survivor Shares Inspiring Story As She Recovers From Accident / Facts on Lassa Fever In Picture. / Importance Of Daily Exercise , And Where To Purchase Cheap Exercise Equipments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.