Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,415 members, 7,954,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (74520 Views)

Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Akaegwu(m): 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
Which way Nigeria. senseless killing. God Have mercy

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by ocelot2006(m): 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
aribisala0:
The children would grow up and become herdsmen killers.
Their killer fathers are removed from action whilst burying their children.

Study wild life films .Hyenas bury their babies underground if they go looking for food.

Lions dig them up and kill them methodically. They do not eat them AT ALL ever.

WHY it is called pest control

Wow...children (babies inclusive) are now pests...& the comparison between humans and ANIMALS....bros, you've lost it...i doubt you have kids...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by vicben27(m): 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
this are children for Christ sake! wars have rules, women n children are not supposed to be harmed! in the other way round an average Fulani man shows no mercy if he intends to kill. May God help Us all.
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by aribisala0(m): 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
ocelot2006:

Wow...my father has lost it..

1 Like

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by ezana1(m): 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hmm
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by alfsalami: 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
May God punish those who did this to little children . No excuse for this ! Barbaric ! Insult to humanity.
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by mightyhazel: 11:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=aribisala0 post=62597323][/quote] keep raving

imbec. ile
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by princemartinsG(m): 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
Oh my dear fatherland

I hope someday I will save my nation and fellow citizens from death, poverty, and wanton destruction

I hope someday I will restore the dignity of all nigerians, entrench national unity amongst all Nigerian tribes and persons.

I hope someday I will make Nigeria great again

Vote DeBo Martins

Vote National Unity
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by alfsalami: 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
And expect the fulanis not to avenge this ? May the God of these children revenge for them . Low IQ miscreants mutilating innocent children
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Referendum50(f): 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
GuyWise:
The villagers should be ON YOUR MATCH.... SEeeeT they should be on seeet now because the foolanis that I know will certainly retaliate in a more dangerous style.... They should be ready for the day of restless day and night has come.
let see how buhari and el rufia will kill the village people we are watching

1 Like

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
greypencils:
and its for such a reason you would close your eyes to the wasted lives of young children, innocent children who have done no wrong? Its only a wicked heart that would commit such an act. Ditto for you who supports it.

And who tells you I support it? What I am saying is that you should understand that this is a mirror of war, and it is bound to happen. It is bad that children are killed, but in things like this, such unwanted casualties happen. There are also harmless adults, is it also good that they die? As long as there is no action against fulani oppression, you cant tell those defending their territories what to do or not (lawless tinx). Hence, these forms of preaching will achieve nothing. No little force or any preaching of mercy to consider innocent children can stop the rampaging defenders if those in responsibility fold their arms; You know why? BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEIR YOUNG ONES TOO, AND THEY LOVE THEM. Because Fulanis too have proven to be merciless and animalistic in attacks and behaviors; and please, take note that in war, soldiers seldom have mercy on their proven enemies. Or you think those people dont know what posterity or future means? I am only explaining the mind of adversaries in war/contention. Though the children are young, a typical adversary apart from pure hatred also sees a potential enemy, waiting to get matured and continue the ways of his evil generation. It is a pity they died, but sh!t happens because everyone protects his own first, and it is an eye for an eye plus jungle justice in a lawless society. If Govt. has done her work,cases like this would be rare and people will have better trust in govt to bring needed justice.

3 Likes

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by casualobserver1: 12:07am On Nov 22, 2017
aribisala0:

I was asking this question in March this year

https://www.nairaland.com/3691880/where-fulani-keep-women-children#54746164

I remember that your thread.

Such is the nature of any war of annihilation. The Fulani must continue to suffer losses until they are exterminated or decide to end the barbaric behavior that has driven so many to hate them.

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by lazygal: 12:15am On Nov 22, 2017
Nowenuse:

Don't mind the foools. Most of them are the same hausa fulanis and Muslims sha, so I don't blame them for massaging the egos of their masters.

Fulanis control Bauchi state yet Sayawa people were able to deal with them and chase them all out of Tafawa balewa town and the entire Bogoro Local government area.
Those people beating chests for Fulanis here should tell us why till date fulanis have not recaptured Tafawa balewa town in Bauchi state from the hands of Sayawa people. Maybe Lazygal should come and explain this for us, perhaps Bauchi fulanis are not real fulanis. Nonsense!

Fulanis only have power over weaklings. Period.

Guy ,are u from bauchi? Am too lazy to respond .you have already concluded so ...

1 Like

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by airminem(f): 12:18am On Nov 22, 2017
MAY OUR APPITITE BE WET MORE. RIP
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Alanzazani: 12:28am On Nov 22, 2017
This is sad but growing up in plateau state, I never understood why fulanis killed women and children in dogon na hawa. The fulanis killed 500 women and children you can Google it. There is no Monopoly of violence. They should drop that thier ideology of if you kill thier cows you owe them a debt. They will be endangered species one day. Fulanis love blood but the truth is that the day every tribe and people turn against them, they will detest thier animalistic tendencies. Violence is a vicious circle. The people they have being murdering will never forget as they don't forget also. Over to plateau indigenes

1 Like

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Shaadey: 12:30am On Nov 22, 2017
shocked shocked cry cry
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by BenNash: 12:30am On Nov 22, 2017
rafhell:
Fake news.
This was from the suicide bomb blast at a mosque in adamawa state yesterday.
Seun should take down this news from nairaland.
Bro you sure say your eyes dey function wella. Don't you see the signs of matchete cuts on some of those bodies or na bomb cause that one too.
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Ugosample(m): 12:30am On Nov 22, 2017
GuyWise:
Osetii osetigo

Whatever you sowed that you shall reap... rip to the trouble makers.

For those asking what the children did, my question is: what was the sins of Biafran children before they were starved to death?

What is this one saying?

All these killings are foolish acts.
And for those of you happy, when the fulani return the favour, be happy about that too
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Snowstorm: 12:38am On Nov 22, 2017
Smh
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 22, 2017
onoikenna:
According to the story shared by Sani,Bachama people last night attacked Fulanis at their residents in Kwadamti Shafaran village Numan of Adamawa State.At least 45 Fulani people were killed in the process while others are severely wounded.Their dead bodies have been deposited at Numan morutary while the injured that survived the attack are receiving treatment at Numan General Hospital

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/villagers-attack-fulani-people-in.html?m=1
oh God... why are humans this heartless?? little children also??
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by spargs(m): 12:58am On Nov 22, 2017
Those kids are innocent for crying out loud...THIS IS WICKEDNESS. My God help us all
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by aribisala0(m): 1:03am On Nov 22, 2017
Alanzazani:
This is sad but growing up in plateau state, I never understood why fulanis killed women and children in dogon na hawa. The fulanis killed 500 women and children you can Google it. There is no Monopoly of violence. They should drop that thier ideology of if you kill thier cows you owe them a debt. They will be endangered species one day. Fulanis love blood but the truth is that the day every tribe and people turn against them, they will detest thier animalistic tendencies. Violence is a vicious circle. The people they have being murdering will never forget as they don't forget also. Over to plateau indigenes
The truth is because of the sheer size of Nigeria when they turn up in most place they are anonymous and only the young men travel long distancess so no one knows where ty come from in the south. In the North they know where their women are where their children are so if they kill people know where to strike them .

Under those circumstances all this rubbish of dem no dey forgive does not arise.

You can be sure many people from the south will travel up north to s ettle accounts if they have an address
We self no dey forgive . I have been asking this question. No be today https://www.nairaland.com/3691880/where-fulani-keep-women-children#54746164

All the southerners need to do is to map out their addresses very well

1 Like

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Rhea(f): 1:23am On Nov 22, 2017
achi4u:
Please take down this thread.

No need to take down or hide anything. This is what humans do, and we must confront it by facing it. Hiding or deleting it does not serve any purpose but to distort the truth. if people were killed, let the world see it before someone else twists the story.
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 22, 2017
GuyWise:
Osetii osetigo

Whatever you sowed that you shall reap... rip to the trouble makers.

For those asking what the children did, my question is: what was the sins of Biafran children before they were starved to death?

Mark this day, you will surely burn in hell one day for mocking the death of innocent children regardless of the community the almighty creator blessed their souls into before the wickedness of men cut their lives short yesterday.

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by egoldman(m): 2:22am On Nov 22, 2017
rafhell:
Fake news.
Wrong, the wounds are not consistent with suicide bombing, there are machete cuts.
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by Exciton(m): 3:01am On Nov 22, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:

Children grow up.

You're a disgusting amoral motherfvcker!

1 Like

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by naijaking1: 3:35am On Nov 22, 2017
onoikenna:
According to the story shared by Sani,Bachama people last night attacked Fulanis at their residents in Kwadamti Shafaran village Numan of Adamawa State.At least 45 Fulani people were killed in the process while others are severely wounded.Their dead bodies have been deposited at Numan morutary while the injured that survived the attack are receiving treatment at Numan General Hospital

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/villagers-attack-fulani-people-in.html?m=1

Simply tell us that these are victims of Fulani attacks, not the other way round.
God will help Nigeria get rid of Fulanis, just like other countries from Senegal to Sudan are doing.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by enomakos(m): 3:40am On Nov 22, 2017
rafhell:
Fake news.
bomb blast?do that machete cut look like it was made by bomb!
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by websiteguru30: 4:11am On Nov 22, 2017
This World should END.
Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:32am On Nov 22, 2017
Exciton:

You're a disgusting amoral motherfvcker!

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by ay2012c(m): 4:41am On Nov 22, 2017
The bachama people are very accommodating, but they don't take shit from anybody

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) by arimahoseloka(m): 4:49am On Nov 22, 2017
an eye for an eye will make the whole world go blind. this is not the way my people. u are no different Now from the Fulani people. u killed innocent kids. how sad that u have lost your humanity. now u can be sure the reprisal attacks are coming. how unfortunate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User / Somalian Judge Cuts Off Private Parts Of 2 Men For Raping 10 Year Old (PICS) / 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.