Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

The Power Of Make-up - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Power Of Make-up (836 Views)

Side Effects Of Make Up / Have You Seen The Power Of Make Up? Check Out What Make Up Can Do- Pics / Promo For One Full Week Of Make Up Training By Slymkhee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Make-up by Meca4christ: 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
Show me somebody who doesn’t like good things or appreciate beauty and I will show you a bad entity and that is why in today’s topic we are looking at the power of makeup.

Have you ever been in a relationship and each time you and your guy are together in public he doesn’t treat you special especially when he finds himself in area where fine girls or ladies are ? Or each time you guys goes out, it will be as if you’re forcing yourself on him?

If you find yourself in this category then listen and listen very careful as I tell you my story!

Some years ago, I dated a lady who is okay but wasn’t beautiful to my eyes, I was just managing her because every other lady I talked to couldn’t give me the chance to date them all because I never had the financial resources to keep them, these ladies where the classic ladies and most beautiful creatures I adored even better than my girlfriend… Why ? Just because the power of their makeup makes them look so natural without believing that if my girl could have such opportunity , she too could be classic.
Then after so many cries from my girlfriend from the way I treated her, she decided to quit the relationship to find a better life and focus on her career than men.

Then after 3years, something happened. What was that ?

Now I met this my girlfriend who I couldn’t believe she could be a queen….gosh….I said to myself but been a man I was, I had to comport myself so that she doesn’t see that guilt in me.

Now the question is what really happened to her ?

She has really changed to become most beautiful slay queen. Looking at her I now understood that yes, makeup has the power to change anybody’s status irrespective of how ugly you’re.

The power of makeup can not be overemphasized because this days as technology is advancing, makeup is also advancing.

When you do the right makeup, it brings out the beauty in you and hides the ugliness in you.

Now how does the power of makeup change one to become beautiful ?

There are three ways the power of makeup changes one and this three ways are, dressing code, facial make-up and hair style.
Source : https://www.thepagemagazine.com/2017/11/21/the-power-of-makeup/

Re: The Power Of Make-up by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
here is more...

Re: The Power Of Make-up by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
wait na, there is more...

(1) (Reply)

Operation Get Your Tummy Back To Shape (Original tumy Trimmer Panties For Sale) / Get Your Newest Designs And Collection Of Tops, Gowns And Headbands / Simple Yes Or No, Dis Kcee Gadging (dress Up), Make Sense Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.