Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

"I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. (21116 Views)

I'm Proudly Lagosian, Tiwa Savage Says As She Rock Beautiful Gown. PHOTOS / Lilian Esoro: I Am Not Pregnant For Blossom Chukwujekwu - Actress Denies Report / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. by nairalandfreak(m): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
Yeyedey Linda
Re: "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. by Kennedymac(m): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
Beehshorp:
E be like say na Linda ikeji give you Belle, that girl cannot just mind her business, wizkid go soon change am for am.. Make person no tell me say na money she dey find oo, because you can be a blogger and still speak the truth... Dasukigate fall on her
mumu which wizkid go change am for Linda

naso dem they deny 5months later spiritual Belle go emerge
Re: "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. by Boyooosa(m): 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
itchie:

Tunji "teebillz" Balogun
Was
Re: "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. by kaykhalie(f): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hey Guys.Vote for your own girl i was nominated for two awards in the JEAawards

#best female rapper

#best performing act

kindly use use this link to vote for me click

KAY_KHALIE

http://www.jtownclusterng.com/jeawards-2017-voting/0/

follow me on instagram.....kay_khalie

Re: "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. by itchie: 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
Boyooosa:

Was
They are still married
Re: "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. by Boyooosa(m): 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
itchie:

They are still married
But not together
Re: "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. by Boyooosa(m): 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
kaykhalie:
Hey Guys.Vote for your own girl i was nominated for two awards in the JEAawards

#best female rapper

#best performing act

kindly use use this link to vote for me click

KAY_KHALIE

http://www.jtownclusterng.com/jeawards-2017-voting/0/

follow me on instagram.....kay_khalie
Compensation nko?
Re: "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. by kaykhalie(f): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
Boyooosa:

Compensation nko?

follow me on IG and i will follow back
Re: "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. by Boyooosa(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
kaykhalie:

follow me on IG and i will follow back
OK good deal. Am ur fan already
Re: "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. by kaykhalie(f): 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
Boyooosa:

OK good deal. Am ur fan already

Thanks
Re: "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. by Boyooosa(m): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
kaykhalie:

Thanks
U welc. Keep me in post.
Re: "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. by benjaminiyke(m): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
Join us every Saturday by 8pm on our Facebook live talk show and stand a chance of winning #3000 without stress.
All you need to do is search Benjaminokeze30@gmail.com on your Facebook click on it and follow us.
Then you will get a notification when we are live.

How to be the winner of the day?
When the show is on, if you have an opinion to give based on the topic, let us know by dropping a comment on the comment section and you will be invited , if your opinion is most rated over every one else.
My dear be sure to go home with #3000
Just that simple.Then if you are not the lucky winner,you will still get a Recharge card compensation.
You see,you don't have anything to lose!!!!
Join us today let's build a home for all.
Sponsored by SM integrated services.
Re: "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. by FTrebirth(m): 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
i suspect tiwa savage is unfaithful hence the denial. she knows her crybaby husband would go suicidal again if he finds out he's not responsible for the pregnancy.
Re: "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. by eyinjuege: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
Womb watchers on the prowl
Re: "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. by Richardabbey(m): 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
Who u help Olosho angry
Re: "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
angrytiwa,that one is your issue.
Re: "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. by xpset2(f): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
On or before nine moment fowl nyash go showgrin
Re: "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 22, 2017
KingstonDome:
News broke out some hours ago that Tiwa Savage was pregnant by Linda Ikeji but Tiwa Savage has shut down any rumor about her being pregnant.

From what Kingston Dome got via her Instagram page, she said with an harsh tag that she thought Linda Ikejis Blog (LIB) was a reputable blog.

See the screenshot by Kingston Dome below,

www.kingstondome.com/2017/11/i-am-not-pregnant-tiwa-savage-says-as.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. by nickxtra(m): 2:58am On Nov 22, 2017
Who give her belle?
Re: "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. by jobbers: 10:47am On Nov 22, 2017
are you sure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: Halima Abubakar Is Fighting Herself Up & Down, She's Not My Friend / MC Tagwaye Thrills Guests In Buhari’s Voice At Wike's Award Reception In PH / I went through a Rough Patch, but now back stronger than Ever - DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.