Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,362 members, 7,954,473 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

That I Am Unmarried Or I Don't Have Kids Doesn't Make Me Less Of A Woman - Kemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / That I Am Unmarried Or I Don't Have Kids Doesn't Make Me Less Of A Woman - Kemi (651 Views)

Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" / Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That I Am Unmarried Or I Don't Have Kids Doesn't Make Me Less Of A Woman - Kemi by princeemmma(m): 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
The cinematographer took to social media to clear the air on the society making women feel less than they are because they have not added 'mother' or 'wife' to their title. She shared a video of Tracee Ellis Ross on her Instagram page and clearly explained why people should not value a woman only by her marital status or the amount of children she has.

She wrote the following on her Instagram page; "Before the "miss the point" folks start running rogue in my comment section, Tracee Ellis Ross has never once said she never wants to be married or have children. What she is saying however, is that because she currently has neither, some people choose to invalidate all of her personal achievements and growth. Their line of reasoning is her life is yet to have TRUE meaning until a husband and child punctuate her entire existence. "This struck a chord as I get this all the time. I will be 38 in just over a month and a half, and while I would LOVE to be married (to my God-chosen companion, and best friend) and have child(ren), I am very comfortable with the knowledge that my life is just as valid, and beautiful, and happy, and successful, if for some reason that never comes to pass. Marriage and kids is not my "crowning glory"... It's another BEAUTIFUL step in life I would love to take. I'd also love to make (and keep) a billion dollars in my lifetime, but I won't be any less of a woman or Kemi Adetiba if that didn't come to pass either.

"No... I'm not comparing the two. I'm just highlighting it doesn't diminish a (Wo)man's -Kemi Adetiba's - worth if it never happens.

Re: That I Am Unmarried Or I Don't Have Kids Doesn't Make Me Less Of A Woman - Kemi by LordHiffy(m): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
Everything now is about women.... women this, women that. Pls let us rest. Even men in this part of the world are considered incomplete without marriage as well. Ask uncle Don jazzy
Re: That I Am Unmarried Or I Don't Have Kids Doesn't Make Me Less Of A Woman - Kemi by Oyiboman69: 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
Show me her comment or... kiss
Re: That I Am Unmarried Or I Don't Have Kids Doesn't Make Me Less Of A Woman - Kemi by JamesReacher(m): 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
undecided 38!!! The fact that she worries about it is a signal that she wants it.
Re: That I Am Unmarried Or I Don't Have Kids Doesn't Make Me Less Of A Woman - Kemi by UbanmeUdie: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
shocked

This one na complete mumu o!

Every female species of being without the title of 'wife' or 'mother' is only in the elementary phase of existence.

At 38 look at the rubbish she is ejaculating from her buccal cavity.

Dis one akara wey don almost cold na jara dem go use her do later!
Re: That I Am Unmarried Or I Don't Have Kids Doesn't Make Me Less Of A Woman - Kemi by LesbianBoy(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
Deceiving oneself is the worst thing that can happen to anyone
Re: That I Am Unmarried Or I Don't Have Kids Doesn't Make Me Less Of A Woman - Kemi by LuvU2: 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
Women always feel like women. How else would we feel. lol
Re: That I Am Unmarried Or I Don't Have Kids Doesn't Make Me Less Of A Woman - Kemi by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
let me quote and paste what i wrote when toke makinwa wrote the same rubbish....

MrBrownJay1:
what does she expect?! who is she trying to fool?!? this is NIGERIA we are talking about, and sadly, a woman is not (will never be) seen as successful unless she is married and has children.

thats what Nigerian parents teach their kids
thats what Nigerian pastor/imams teach their sheeple
thats how Nigerian society view "happiness" and "success" upon women

but most importantly, why does she even care what these deluded people online think?! does her life revolves around these strangers online? is there no REAL men around her, that likes her for "who she is"? it says a lot about her life. maybe she should drop the IG nonsense, and start living in the real world then...

(1) (Reply)

'Thought This Was A Reputable Blog'- Tiwa Savage Shades Linda Ikeji / This Lady Looks Like Adesua Wellington / See Pics Of A Constructive Orange Seller At Dugbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.