Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS (45818 Views)

FEMALE Soldier Who Raises Alarm Over S€xual Harassment By Three Senior Military / 51 People Arrested In Abuja For Raising False Alarm Over 'Missing Private Parts’ / Mob Beats NDLE Officer To Death In Adamawa After Drug Dealers Raised False Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Earthquake1: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
Frankygeo:
.I am just here wondering why we can eat beans with plantain and not beans with banana

Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by daddio(m): 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
IT WOULD BE BETTER IF HIS MANHOOD COULD BE CUT OFF. HE MAY LEAVE THAT AREA AND TRY IT IN ANOTHER AREA.
HOW WOULD A SANE MAN DO SOMETHING AS BAD AS THAT? WHAT HE DID MIGHT HAVE CAUSED THAT LADY HER LIFE.

THE GUY SHOULD BE CASTRATED
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by deco22(m): 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
It's funny what people can do for cheap sex,just because of konji,you would have killed someone's child by spreading false rumour.

Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by pennywys(m): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
He wanna nack free kpako
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Orpe7(m): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nawao. In other news.
Wig for sale
Contact
Instagram: @dbshair

Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
He knows the naija way of reasoning and took advantage of it
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by totit: 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
cheesy

Make una free my guy, ikechukwu came to largoos to develop largoos.

Amazing, cheesy ha! Look at ikechkew hummar geep and mansion. Don't worry, na una get largos our ibo dilector and governooor akinwunmichdi will free ikechkwu his blolada from alambraa, abeg make una chill. Biko.

Welldone, keep developing ibo land,largoos jare.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by olafestid(m): 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
kn23h:
He’s amongst the dullards claiming to have developed Lagos.

Billionaire Okada rider grin
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by billyG(m): 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
d way all those indigenous pple keep inventing new unthinkable crime beats me.
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
Angelanest:
An okada man in the habit of raising false alarm of his missing manhood in order to get free sex whenever he carries young ladies in Festac Area of Lagos State has been arrested by the officials of Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos Police Command.

The rider, whose name was given as Okechukwu Desmond, allegedly picked a young lady whose name was not disclosed at Apple Junction, Festac, around 9:00 p.m. yesterday.

Midway into the journey, Okechukwu raised alarm that his passenger lady has taken his manhood.

It took the speedy intervention of the Rapid Response Squad to save the lady from an angry mob who had converged at the scene from lyching the young lady for using charm to take the manhood of the okada rider.

The RRS team thereafter transferred the case to the nearest police station in Festac , where it was discovered that the supposed victim had recently reported a similar case of a missing manhood at the station.

On further interrogation, the okada rider confessed to the police about his habit of getting cheap sex from unsuspecting ladies that patronise him by raising false alarm that they have stolen his manhood.

Sources recalled that Okechukwu had once reported in the same station similar incident where he demanded he be put up with a commercial sex worker to test whether his manhood was still functioning.

After his confession, Okechukwu disclosed that nothing was wrong with his manhood and that all he wanted was free sex.

Efforts to get him to disclosed how many ladies he has done it for proved abortive as investigator disclosed the case was still under investigation.

While the lady was allowed to go after offering statement to the police, the rider was taken into custody at Base 44, Festac Police Station for further investigation into the case.

It could not be ascertained if he would be charged to court..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/sx-crazed-okada-rider-apprehended-police-operatives-festac-lagos-photos.html
ohhh i see...Na toto dem wan dey develop now abi?....No problem i will leave nairalanders to debate ur matter now while i wait for champions league Matches�������

Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by whitebeard(m): 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
1Sharon:
Nigerians are stupid
who be this...mtchew..!!

Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by tochieee: 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
Another fool loading
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
Too much illiteracy in Nigeria. How can someone steal your private part? Smh
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by holyokoto(m): 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
the man na Igbo
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by wonlasewonimi: 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
crazy man
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
See as d bastaard wan put another person for trouble..
What if d mob don kill d girl?
Nigerians sef no dey investigate before dem put hand for matter,na like so dem for kill d girl untop false accusation?
Nawa o..

The okada man should be charged for attempted murder.
Baastard!!

He should be made to lose that dick. He should be castrated.
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
Too much ignorance and illiteracy in Nigeria. How can someone steal your private part? smh
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
nice one

Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by stuffs4me(m): 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
Okechukwu Desmond

He is a developer from Anambra state.
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
Too much ignorance and illiteracy in Nigeria. How can someone steal your private part? smh [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by obailala(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nna which kain mr Ibu story be dis? grin
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Augustap(f): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
How does a joystick disappear? Is it only d eggs dt remain or it disappears with the sausage?
Look at the guy's face sef, like kulikuli

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
Joephat:
grin

It can only happen in a country where colonial scam called religion is upheld with high esteem.

Meanwhile....

I have come to understand that equating Nigeria to Animals without being specific is a great insult to animals who had formed and who has a well organized system of Government with a working Castes or social classes.

For Instance: Termites

Winged female and male Termites will continue to fly around until they have grown and decide to make babes. The very moment they Met, they will loose their wings and come down to establish their Colony.

You can not establish a Colony without attaining a particular quality or Age. The couple will be Called a Queen and a King respectively. In the colony, they will start to make babies and the babies will grow taking up their Roles.

The Colony Castes are divided into three, Thats; The Queen and the king(Executives) Proletariat (Workers) and The Soldiers.

Their functions are categorically stipulated, the Executives are the head, the workers are in charge of building and expanding the colony, whereas, the Soldiers protect the Colony against external aggression..

Now, look clearly and tell me, if is not an insult to Compare Nigeria with Termites Colony.

Nigeria, a Country, that the head is Certificateless and without any good leadership quality. A country that cannot provide jobs for her willing workers. A country that uses her Soldiers to kill her citizens instead of protecting them against external aggression.

Please, if you're equating Nigeria with Animals, be specific bcz it will be an insult to some Animals
Exellently put! And i agree %100000000000 Danke! grin
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Alonso91(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
welcom to zoogeria
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by softnnenne: 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
Just look at his ugly face.
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
Honestly! i have always defended the IGBOs on Nairaland but this one Really kicked me on the Dick!

what kinda Nicompoop! claims his pen!s was stolen just to get free sex? and the people who believed him? and the police who are supposed to be intelligent believed him? and the woman who offered sex? they all should be shipped back to live in the caves some were in the cold mountains, Honestly! is it Illiteracy, poverty or Religion? grin grin that is clouding people's mind?

Some one puleaaasssee! explain to me!
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
billyG:
d way all those indigenous pple keep inventing new unthinkable crime beats me.
grin grin grin grin grin This one weak me o! Even though i am an Indigenous people.
But what about the fools who believed him? and the foolish police too?
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by BENRAZY(m): 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
pussy madness,see him bush dog face

Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Martin0(m): 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin grin This one weak me o! Even though i am an Indigenous people.
But what about the fools who believed him? and the foolish police too?

Na wa ooo tinz dey happen for nigeria ooo..gringringrin
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Martin0(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
gypsey:
Honestly! i have always defended the IGBOs on Nairaland but this one Really kicked me on the Dick!

what kinda Nicompoop! claims his pen!s was stolen just to get free sex? and the people who believed him? and the police who are supposed to be intelligent believed him? and the woman who offered sex? they all should be sent back to live in the caves some were in the cold mountains, Honestly! is it Illiteracy, poverty or Religion? grin grin that is clouding people's mind?

Some one puleaaasssee! explain to me!

Hahahahahagringringrin
I tire oooo,I nor want make una dey see all this tinz again abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police / Nigerian Facebook Scammer & British lady's Hilarious Conversations / Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.