Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis (2195 Views)

Tax In Nigeria: How Is It Calculated? / Cosmas Maduka Coscharis Regrets Investing N1.7billion On Vehicle Assembly Plant / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by nwabobo: 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
aribisala0:

But na lie na?

Lagos state does not collect company tax

PAYE
Tenement rate
Business premises
Parking permit
Development levy
Advertising fee
Etc

Argue with Aare on a kakanfo

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by nwabobo: 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
stonemasonn:

hahahahahahahahahahaha.....do you want me to start with counterfeit and fakes produced by Igbo. those ones no dey damage kidneys abi??

No, just give me one name of a Yoruba person paying tax of 1 million naira and employing people in Anambra.
Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by stonemasonn: 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
nwabobo:

No, just give me one name of a Yoruba person paying tax of 1 million naira and employing people in Anambra.
gtb

3 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by aribisala0(m): 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
nwabobo:

PAYE
Tenement rate
Business premises
Parking permit
Development levy
Advertising fee
Etc

Argue with Aare on a kakanfo

Once again PAYE is paid by individuals s not companies

He pays salaries to his workers which will reflect in his profitt and loss staatement as an EXPENSE and NOT as a TAX

You are not dealing with illiterate OMATA boys. Wages are a business cost NOT a tax.

So do not include PAYE AT ALL .

If he is paying 450 million as parking permit how much does he pay as company tax? What is he parking? A Naval destroyer or the Titanic

Not everyone is as unintelligent as you so clearly are

I am very sure the idiot may even include VAT which he merely collects and remits to the FG as HIS OWN tax.

Ebolas are that vain

3 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by nwabobo: 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
stonemasonn:
gtb

So GTB is now living in Anambra? Where does he live in Anambra please and what does he look like?
Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by nwabobo: 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
aribisala0:

Once again PAYE is paid by individuals s not companies

He pays salaries to his workers which will reflect in his profitt and loss staatement as an EXPENSE and NOT as a TAX

You are not dealing with illiterate OMATA boys. Wages are a business cost NOT a tax.

So do not include PAYE AT ALL .

If he is paying 450 million as parking permit how much does he pay as company tax? What is he parking? A Naval destroyer or the Titanic

Not everyone is as unintelligent as you so clearly are

I am very sure the idiot may even include VAT which he merely collects and remits to the FG as HIS OWN tax.

Ebolas are that vain

A company's employees PAYE can be argued to be part of the tax contribution to the state owing to activities of the company.
Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by aribisala0(m): 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
You are yet to tell us how and why a COMPANY pays 450 million a year to LASG . How much does it pay the FG?

4 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by stonemasonn: 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
nwabobo:

So GTB is now living in Anambra? Where does he live in Anambra please and what does he look like?
what was your question again....living in Anambra or gtb's owner's name or one yoruba paying upto one million naira tax in Anambra?

3 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by aribisala0(m): 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
nwabobo:

A company's employees PAYE can be argued to be part of the tax contribution to the state owing to activities of the company.
Can be argued? by a lunatic

Companies file accounts and there are accounting rules any student of financial accounting will tell you.

Wages are a business expense and therefore tax exempt. How then can any sane person call that a tax contribution.

The workers are individual tax payers yers who have rights and entitlements and use utilities and infrastructure

THEY PAY TAX IN THEIR OWN RIGHT

What next if I buy peppersoup and the seller pays tax it can be argued I paid?
Ditto for suya

Are the wages a gift or payment for something?

You pay a man to paint your house and he pays his tax at the end of the year and in your twisted logic it can be argfued YOU ARE THE ONE paying tax
If he pays TITHE in church it can be argued that you are paying

Anyway Coscharis was NOT ARGUING

He was making a categorical claim that is of course A LIE ,A typical Ebola lie

4 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by nwabobo: 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
stonemasonn:
what was your question again....living in Anambra or gtb's owner's name or one yoruba paying upto one million naira tax in Anambra?

Refer back to my initial question.
Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by aribisala0(m): 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
Another Ebola lie dismantled

4 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by aribisala0(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2017
Why are these people such shameless and inveterate liars

4 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by nwabobo: 11:03am On Nov 22, 2017
aribisala0:
Speak English don't obfuscate.

What is Include?

What else is there besides PAYE?

If it is PAYE of EMPLOYEES how can he claim his company pays the TAX ? If the employees pay 450 milion as Tax what is their salary and what is the tax rate ? You think all of us have Akpu in our head like Ebola people

There are various Taxes in Lagos state.

The company remits PAYE on behalf of employees.

You are already ranting like you have akpu for brain.
Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by aribisala0(m): 11:09am On Nov 22, 2017
nwabobo:

There are various Taxes in Lagos state.

The company remits PAYE on behalf of employees.

You are already ranting like you have akpu for brain.
Company remitting tax is very different from paying tax.

He did not say remit he said pay

Companies remit VAT as well so if he remits VAT and included that in the bogus figure that would shrink the tax that the company pays in reality
please save that waffle for illiterates like you.

What is the total PAYE What is the wage bill

5 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by nwabobo: 11:27am On Nov 22, 2017
aribisala0:

Company remitting tax is very different from paying tax.

He did not say remit he said pay

Companies remit VAT as well so if he that would shrink th tax that the company pays
please save that waffle for illiterates like you.

What is the total PAYE What is the wage bill

This must have given you a sleepless night dude��
Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by aribisala0(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
nwabobo:

This must have given you a sleepless night dude��
Must you start a stupid lying chest beating thread?
You folk are full of pathetic lies and we are here to debunk and refute your nonsense before the gullible start quoting you as a reliable source when all you are is a pathetic lying nebbish

1 Like

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by SoNature(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
Guestlander:

Dangote alone has more money invested in Lagos than all ibos combined.

Shut up! Even more than all the Yorubas combined!
Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by Guestlander: 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
SoNature:

Shut up! Even more than all the Yorubas combined!

Yorubas are not insecure noise makers like some some of you folks from the east.

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.newsweek.com/nigeria-billionaires-inequality-611376%3famp=1

The above link is a list of the five richest Nigerians, how many ibos are there? NONE! Only noise and empty chest beating.
Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by sinkhole: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
nwabobo:

Ask Shell why they are still in Nigeria.

Globemoney will soon bring his squad here.
But Shell is not complaining of paying tax to Nigerian government , abi?
Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by bkool7(m): 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
Amarabae:
it is Lagos that should be grateful to him for investing in the state.
Don't you think so?
And why the dangote comparism?

Lagos should be grateful to an individual?!

Can you just hear yourself?

Lagos existed before he came.
By the time he's long gone, Lagos wont even know- it'll continue to exist.

Better and more humble ones will take his place.
Lagos is a land of opportunity for those who know how to take it.
Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by lollarj(f): 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
sinkhole:
So, why is he still in Lagos?

Because he'll never find the security and comforts Milverton Road Ikoyi offers in Awka.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Crucial Market Indices Sustain Growth By 0.40% / What Are The Functions Of Corporate Affairs Commission In Nigeria / China Tests Its High-speed Rail Link From Beijing To Shanghai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.