Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis (2194 Views)

Tax In Nigeria: How Is It Calculated? / Cosmas Maduka Coscharis Regrets Investing N1.7billion On Vehicle Assembly Plant / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by nwabobo: 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
Eminent personalities led by Chairman/Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Coscharis Group , Dr. Cosmas Maduka made the call at this year’s League of Anambra Professionals (LAP) End-of-Year Lecture and Dinner in Lagos.

Maduka, who spoke on the topic: “Capitalising on untapped opportunities in Anambra”, said his firm pays N450 million tax yearly and he personally pays  N50 million yearly. He added that his state, Anambra, would benefit greatly from these monies for its growth, if he lived or was based there.

http://thenationonlineng.net/dont-abandon-anambra-indigenes-urged-2/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by sinkhole: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
So, why is he still in Lagos?

11 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by aribisala0(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
WHERE does he make the money?

He should be grateful for the opportunity to make money . many people bigger than he like Dangote pay their taxes silently.

If he does not like it he can relocate to Onitsha

12 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by Isokowadoo: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
I believe this Beef started by Obiano is Poorly calculated.

These Politicians Always Talk Nonsense and The ordinary Masses Are Always At D Receiving End

6 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by nwabobo: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
aribisala0:

He should be grateful for the opportunity to make money . many people bigger than he like Dangote pay their taxes silently.

Lagos should be grateful to him for investing in the state, providing employment and taking omo oniles off the streets.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by FarahAideed: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lagos
Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by ayando(m): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
Where is he making the money to pay such tax? People who are economical about the fact are selfish, egocentric n wicked. This is because they create negative vibes n give the gullible a reason to be stupid.

Just watch,the gullible ones are coming soon....

7 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by Guestlander: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
He should hurry up and move back to Anambra. Home is where the heart is.

7 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by nwabobo: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
ayando:
Where is he making the money to pay such tax? People who are economical about the fact are selfish, egocentric n wicked. This is because they create negative vibes n give the gullible a reason to be stupid.

Just watch,the gullible ones are coming soon....

Every nation of the world try to woo foreign investors and show gratitude when they come to invest but tiger faced nairalanders from the South Wastee have refused to accord commensurate respect to the people whose investments make Eko what it is today.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by nwabobo: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
sinkhole:
So, why is he still in Lagos?

Ask Shell why they are still in Nigeria.

Globemoney will soon bring his squad here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by aribisala0(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
The truth is company tax goes to the FG so if truly he is paying 450 million as tax it is to the FG .Since he said to Lagos State I must conclude HE IS A LIAR

I always laff when I hear people shout relocate oil companies as it somehow that will hurt Lagos

6 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by Guestlander: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
nwabobo:

Every nation of the world try to woo foreign investors and show gratitude when they come to invest but tiger faced nairalanders from the South Wastee have refused to accord commensurate respect to the people whose investments make Eko what it is today.

Dangote alone has more money invested in Lagos than all ibos combined.

8 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by aribisala0(m): 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
nwabobo:

Ask Shell why they are still in Nigeria.

Globemoney will soon bring his squad here.
COMPANY TAX in Nigeria does not go to state governments
The dude is just another EBOLA LIAR and empty CHESTBEATER

6 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by Amarabae(f): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
aribisala0:

it is Lagos that should be grateful to him for investing in the state.
Don't you think so?
And why the dangote comparism?

2 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by nwabobo: 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
aribisala0:

COMPANY TAX in Nigeria does not go to state governments

It includes PAYE of employees which goes to the state.

1 Like

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by omowolewa: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
What an economy of words?!
He should also share is Lagos based income too.

4 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by nwabobo: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
Amarabae:
it is Lagos that should be grateful to him for investing in the state.
Don't you think so?

Because he's an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by Amarabae(f): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
aribisala0:

Chestbeaters like those who once claimed that osun IGR is bigger than that of the whole southeast?
So you see, you are guilty.
Cosachris is not a chestbeater, he is saying the fact.

2 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by stonemasonn: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
nwabobo:

Lagos should be grateful to him for investing in the state, providing employment and taking omo oniles off the streets.
we are not grateful, he should move his business to Anambra, the government and good people of Anambra needs him most. Lagosians can always travel to Anambra to buy things from him just as they go to Onitsha and Aba to buy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Guestlander:

Dangote alone has more money invested in Lagos than all ibos combined.
I am surprised that upon all the we made lagos bla bla shout, an Igbo man is not in the list of the top 5 richest in the country. Aliko, Adenuga,Otedola, Alakija and Danjuma.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by Amarabae(f): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
nwabobo:

Because he's an Igbo man.
they rejoice that dangote is investing in Lagos but find it hard to acknowledge Igbo investors in Lagos.
Akuruulo should take place abeg
Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by nwabobo: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
stonemasonn:
we are not grateful, he should move his business to Anambra, the government and good people of Anambra needs him most. Lagosians can always travel to Anambra to buy things from him just as they go to Onitsha and Aba to buy.

Oya go nd move him. You are dreaming of abandoned properties abi?
Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by aribisala0(m): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
nwabobo:

It includes PAYE of employees which goes to the state.
Speak English don't obfuscate.

What is Include?

What else is there besides PAYE?

If it is PAYE of EMPLOYEES how can he claim his company pays the TAX ? If the employees pay 450 milion as Tax what is their salary and what is the tax rate ? You think all of us have Akpu in our head like Ebola people

7 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by aribisala0(m): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Soon you will regret starting this fictitious thread.

A man comes and claims his company pays 450million as tax to LASG but LASG is not empowered constitutionally to deduct this.

Another empty Ebola liar

6 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by aribisala0(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2017

7 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by stonemasonn: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
nwabobo:

Oya go nd move him. You are dreaming of abandoned properties abi?
Na you sabi........people are going about doing things jejely, whether rich or poor, but of-course you people must rub it in every body's faces that they contribute 500 million to Lagos while other billionaires don't or perharps only Anambrarians are billionaires in Lagos. mtcheeew.

I blame Ambode.

6 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by nwabobo: 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
stonemasonn:
Na you sabi........people are going about doing things jejely, whether rich or poor, but of-course you people must rub it in every body's faces that they contribute 500 million to Lagos while other billionaires don't or perharps only Anambrarians are billionaires in Lagos. mtcheeew.

I blame Ambode.

How many of your brothers are providing employment and paying tax in Anambra? All they do is sell agbo that damage people's kidneys.
Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by aribisala0(m): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
nwabobo:

How many of your brothers are providing employment and paying tax in Anambra? All they do is sell agbo that damage people's kidneys.
But na lie na?

Lagos state does not collect company tax

5 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by stonemasonn: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
aribisala0:
Aribisala0 Shredding Ebola lies since 1970

https://www.nairaland.com/4147830/biafra-twenty-pound-lie-busted
Our noisy neighbors with their exaggerated need for self validation. Let us list all the companies in Lagos paying tax above 400million to whichever government and it will shock you that the Igbos have the least.

6 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by aribisala0(m): 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
Amarabae:

Chestbeaters like those who once claimed that osun IGR is bigger than that of the whole southeast?
So you see, you are guilty.
Cosachris is not a chestbeater, he is saying the fact.
Do you accept that state governments in Nigeria DO NOT DEDUCT COMPANY TAX? yes or No

Is that a fact?
Ogun state budget is bigger than that of Anambra and abia combined? Yes or no

6 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by aribisala0(m): 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
stonemasonn:
Our noisy neighbors with their exaggerated need for self validation. Let us list all the companies in Lagos paying tax above 400million to whichever government and it will shock you that the Igbos have the least.
Ebolas are raucous rabble rousers

6 Likes

Re: I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis by stonemasonn: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
nwabobo:

hahahahahahahahahahaha.....do you want me to start with counterfeit and fakes produced by Igbo. those ones no dey damage kidneys abi??

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

*UNEXPECTED USES FOR HONEY* / Help: I Don't Know Where This Bank Alert Came From / Big Idea Tech Startups In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.