Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

What Is The Biggest Regret Of Your Life? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Biggest Regret Of Your Life? (737 Views)

Your Biggest Regret Is Waiting To Risk It At 40's (career S) / What Are The Biggest Career Mistakes To Avoid? / The Biggest Lies People Told Me About Entrepreneurship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Biggest Regret Of Your Life? by banjicom(m): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
Focus on one thing and see the end result, I have been erratic in my decision makings. Secondly, I made the mistake of thinking - I have all the time in the world not knowing that they are stages of growth as time progresses. Let me explain. If you missed the time of going to school while living with your parents, it is going to cost you more as the years go by. 

1. If you missed buying a house when you have the time, chance, resources and energy, it will cost you more later.

2. If you missed educating yourself about marriage, life will be a living hell living with a woman as confused as you as you are.

3. If you do not know what you want in life, other people will make decisions for you.

4. When children showed up in marriage, the game automatically changed - it is no more about you but the family. No more spending 100k on phones when the child needs diaper, daycare, doctor's visits, etc.

5.Life is wonderful, handle with handle with prayers.
Re: What Is The Biggest Regret Of Your Life? by banjicom(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
I also Regret not using my time more effectively learning new things.

Instead of being a plain-ol lazy ass playing video games and wasting time on the internet I should have learned more. Even if it got me nowhere it gives you a foundation to learn more complex things as time goes on, letting you spot opportunities.

You see, even if you feel like your wasting your time cause you wanna jump right in and start a million dollar business in one week, you need to build your mental foundation that lets you predict outcomes and spot trends and opportunities.
Re: What Is The Biggest Regret Of Your Life? by onward4life(m): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2017
Not leaving Nigeria in the Mid 90s when I had what It takes.
Re: What Is The Biggest Regret Of Your Life? by Felixitie(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
Inability to quit my previous job at the right moment. I wasted some good years with them. This had really affected my growth trend. Thankful though.
Re: What Is The Biggest Regret Of Your Life? by ThatKING(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
Investing in MMM embarassed embarassed after countless warnings on nairaland and other people.

(1) (Reply)

Clueless Hospital MD Refuses To Pay Salary, Claims Fear Of EFCC / 20-year-old Nigerian Man Lists His 2018 Achievements / Marketer/financial Advisor Needed At ARM Life Plc 2019 | Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.