Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Get More Than 1.5 Million Grant To Grow Your Business - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get More Than 1.5 Million Grant To Grow Your Business (523 Views)

America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google / UNILAG's Professor Bosede Wins ₦958 Million Grant From Bill Gates Foundation / TETFund Gives N12bn Grant To 12 Universities To Pioneer Researches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get More Than 1.5 Million Grant To Grow Your Business by Xbus1: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) is an entrepreneurial initiative run by the Tony Elumelu Foundation, based in Nigeria, spanning across Africa. The programme’s founder is billionaire businessman and philanthropist, Tony O. Elumelu CON and the CEO of the Tony Elumelu Foundation is Parminder Vir, OBE

The programme gives training, mentorship and seed capital to entrepreneurs with start-up business ideas they want to execute in Africa. By doing so, TEEP embodies Africapitalism, the economic philosophy that Elumelu coined. It is currently in the third cycle.

The TEEP entrepreneurs undergo a 9-month programme which includes a 12-week online business plan development training and mentoring programme, followed by a two-day Bootcamp.

Following a successful completion of their business plan, the entrepreneurs receive a Non-returnable Seed capital investment of $5,000 (N1500) for their businesses. The entrepreneurs are also entitled to second round of funding.

On completion of the 9-month programme cycle, TEEP entrepreneurs graduate to become TEEP Fellows with full access to the TEEP Resources Centre and TEEP Alumni.

Application for TEEP 2018 opened on the 1st of January, 2018 and closed on the 1st of March, 2018

This is the right time to start:
( I am a beneficiary too). If you want to start the 2018 edition and you want me to handle the application process for you. You can contact me on paulvelly2010@gmail.com
Re: Get More Than 1.5 Million Grant To Grow Your Business by Xbus1: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
Things needed:
» Valid Government Recognized Identification
» Official Registration Certificate for your business
» Official Evidence of Ownership of the business
» Official Evidence of Directors in your business
» Official Consent by Partners to apply

I can help you out on that......

Personal Information
Contact Details
Education Information
Social Media Information
Business Profile
Company Structure
Market Potential
Financial Information
Business Impact
Attestation �

Professional write up. I can do that for you upon request contact me: paulvelly2010@gmail.com
Only for serious persons.

Re: Get More Than 1.5 Million Grant To Grow Your Business by peterspp(m): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2017
Plz, has it commence.
Re: Get More Than 1.5 Million Grant To Grow Your Business by Xbus1: 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
peterspp:
Plz, has it commence.

You start now to prepare your documents and business plan.. The application opens 1st January but I have listed all the criterion needed..

If you want more info contact me..
Re: Get More Than 1.5 Million Grant To Grow Your Business by Xbus1: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
Important basic information you should know
about Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme.

1. The Grant is a non-refundable seed capital of $5000
(N1,525,000) or its local currency equivalent in any African country
Re: Get More Than 1.5 Million Grant To Grow Your Business by Xbus1: 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
It is open to 54 African Countries

Age – you must be above 18years old and there is no upper limit age restriction.

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Ashinaga Africa Initiative Scholarship Program – 2018 / CONFUSED! Please Is UTME Form Out? How Much / An Estimated 20% Of The World's Aquifers Is Being Over-exploited, UN Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.