Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Places In The Us That Are Infested With Nigerians :) (info From Wikipedia) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Places In The Us That Are Infested With Nigerians :) (info From Wikipedia) (693 Views)

I Got Banned For Posting An Info From Wikipedia By Spambot / Pupils Fed With Maggot Infested Foods In Ghana-citifmonline / Hiv Infested Pepsi? - Is This True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Places In The Us That Are Infested With Nigerians :) (info From Wikipedia) by QueenChoco(f): 12:00am On Mar 25, 2010
The US has the third largest Nigerian Community in the World
1. Maryland: Prince Georges and Baltimore (Not Including Baltimore City) counties comprise the 4th largest Nigerian American community; also Howard and Montgomery counties.
2. New York: All boroughs of New York City, the largest Nigerian-American community; plus Nassau and Westchester counties.
3. Texas: Harris (esp. the city of Houston), Fort Bend, Tarrant, Dallas, and Travis counties.
4. Georgia: Cobb, Dekalb, Fulton, Gwinnett counties; the Atlanta area is the 5th largest Nigerian-American community.
5. New Jersey: Hudson, Essex, Bergen, Union and Middlesex counties, with a large proportion of Nigerians living in Newark. In recent years, many Nigerian Americans have left New Jersey.
6. Illinois: Cook County (esp. the city of Chicago).
7. California: Los Angeles (city and county),Fresno, San Bernardino, Orange, San Diego, Sacramento and Solano counties; and the San Francisco Bay Area: Alameda and Contra Costa counties.
8. Ohio: Hamilton and Montgomery counties, with Columbus being the 3rd largest Nigerian-American community.
9.[/b]Michigan: Metro Detroit (with significant numbers of Nigerian Americans in Flint, Michigan and Lansing, Michigan).
[b]10.
Virginia: Fairfax, Prince William and Loudoun Counties, it has the 2nd largest Nigerian-American community.
I live in either middlesex, union or essex county, I'm not telling you  wink
Re: Places In The Us That Are Infested With Nigerians :) (info From Wikipedia) by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 25, 2010
In recent years, many Nigerian Americans have left New Jersey

any idea why?

I might visit each of these Nigerian communities if only for the experience.

I'm familiar with some of them- but not all.

but which one be infested sha. Anyway, Nigerians themselves- o ni won lara ie they dont like each other talkless outsiders, so I no go even put mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Dagrin For Burial Friday / 7 Things To Stop Doing Now On Facebook / hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.