Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered (6301 Views)

*2007 Lexus RX 350 With Navigation*Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Uzuz On NL ARRIVE / ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX / <VESSEL SAILED> 2003 Mercedes ML320 Navigation Pre-ordred By Gaylord Of NL*> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by hannydarl(f): 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2010
@ freshmoney

love-vendor, a lot of females in your life had their pussies lashed a pussy was lashed before you were born so its not a new thing. You pedophile bad bele that hates seeing his neighbour progress.If you have doubts about a person's business then you ask questions and not ressort to name calling you vulture.
I am glad I get pussy lashed by my boyfriend unlike you who preffer lashing the ass of a fellow man or underage boys. Watch out for the long arm of the law.
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by freshmoney(m): 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2010
Violent,please pardon this poor girl, you don tongue-lash am enough, abeg my broda.

The main culprit has found an excuse and already gone.

@hannydarl: I know you love your kitty well polished :PGet me your information, I can lodge you in 5-star hotel, great resorts. I hope you are not a guerilla-like
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by hannydarl(f): 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2010
@freshmoney

Yes I like mine very well polished you impotent fool I am not a nun I have nothing to hide. Since when has sex become a thing not to be liked and enjoyed? Sex is natural ask your sisters and females close to you they probably get more polishing than the average woman gets. If I wanted to catch HIV from a gay like you I will agree to your proposal when was the last time you did a man with the condom on? Yeah just as I thought you cant remember.
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by bafams: 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2010
@ptconsults,where are you?no more updates from you after a deposit of 500K,for a 2007 Honda accord with VIN NO 1HGCM56887A094565
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by Fhemmmy: 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2010
bafams:

@ptconsults,where are you?no more updates from you after a deposit of 500K,for a 2007 Honda accord with VIN NO 1HGCM56887A094565

Why not just call him and ask for the updates?
He might be busy making arrangement on the shipping and all that.
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by lordkrato(m): 1:37am On Apr 03, 2010
U guys should take your cheap beef to the street Seriously, People,Why boast on a faceless forum like this?Anyway,it shows the nigerian character, Perhaps that's the reason people who fight you diabolically do such.The word used here can kill those at the rural areas/Villa sad sad

Take it easy!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by Geeluat(m): 1:43am On Apr 03, 2010
bafams:

I assume you have once reached him through his phone right??, the best thing to do in this situation is to keep calling him about the updates bro
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by rawe45: 2:04am On Apr 03, 2010
bafams:

Pls do Call him
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by gadjetvill: 7:54am On Apr 03, 2010
call him i keep in touch regularly and everytins goin on gud 4me
cal cal cal calllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by ptconsults(m): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2010
@bafams i have been sending you mails and asking you to call me,
my oga call me as i have been begging you, when ever i call your switch board and give your names they say theres no one by that in their records and we know you are the only one able to call.
before you made the paymnt you were calling me regularly but now its all gone
-------------------------he works at ph and the only way we can talk is when he calls me, everything is going smoothly and you havent called me since last week friday and i have been insisting you call me sir,
@rame
and geluat thanks for the advice, thats the same thing i have been sending,hes the only one whwo can call me i cant reach him and i even send series of mails to him and mr fhemmy hit the nail right on the head, 500k dosent cover the DP but i still went ahead and finalised the deal
thanks everyone for highlghting what should be done i really appreciate.
you hav both my numbers;
call me like i said its really important ;07040892271------------------
ptcconsults@yahoo.com
even when i was out of town istill left the other line open should in case you deceide to call
plz follow up and call like everyone said
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by rawe45: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2010
gadjetvill:

call him i keep in touch regularly and everytins goin on gud 4me
cal cal cal calllllllllllllllllllllll

Same here with me o!,  Oga Bafams I spoke with him some few mins ago o!,  I'll advice you call him since he's not been able to reach you, and pls try get in touch with the contact you sent to him to make seeing him a[b] PRORITY[/b]

CALL!! CALL!! CALL!!!!!
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by obi58: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2010
PTC CONSULTS

I AM SURE YOU KNOW ME. I HAVE CALLED YOU ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS WITHOUT RESPONSE OR WITH SEVERAL EXCUSES FROM YOU.

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP. WE DO NOT NEED TO WASH YOUR DIRTY LINEN IN PUBLIC.

I HAVE TRIED TO BE PATIENT BUT I AM FAST LOSING MY PATIENCE.

IT IS MOST SAD because I REALLY TRUSTED YOU BUT YOU ARE DOING YOUR BEST TO PROVE ME WRONG.

A WORD THEY SAY IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by Thor(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2010
Yahoo boys are everywhere angry angry
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by Fhemmmy: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2010
Thor:

Yahoo boys are everywhere angry angry

They have all settled, so i dont think it is a case of any yahoo . .
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by freshmoney(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2010
mmmm ptconsults shocked shocked
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by Fhemmmy: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2010
freshmoney:

mmmm ptconsults shocked shocked

Happy Easter, Bro
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by gestapo(f): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2010
obi58:

PTC CONSULTS

I AM SURE YOU KNOW ME. I HAVE CALLED YOU ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS WITHOUT RESPONSE OR WITH SEVERAL EXCUSES FROM YOU.

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP. WE DO NOT NEED TO WASH YOUR DIRTY LINEN IN PUBLIC.

I HAVE TRIED TO BE PATIENT BUT I AM FAST LOSING MY PATIENCE.

IT IS MOST SAD because I REALLY TRUSTED YOU BUT YOU ARE DOING YOUR BEST TO PROVE ME WRONG.

A WORD THEY SAY IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

Fhemmmy:

They have all settled, so i dont think it is a case of any yahoo . .

This is a fresh allegation from obi58, we implore ptconsult to settle any dispute with his client/s before it generates to an investigative probe into his business.

Cheers
G
Head, auto section sanitation committee.
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by Fhemmmy: 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2010
OK. . . . . Sir
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by gestapo(f): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2010
bafams:

@ptconsults,where are you?no more updates from you after a deposit of 500K,for a 2007 Honda accord with VIN NO  1HGCM56887A094565

The said vehicle is freshly listed on ebay and is still available for sale, you may want to contact the owner on (216) 598-8793 OR BY E-MAIL AT OLEGBARTKO@YAHOO.COM! to know the true position of things.

Cheers
G
Head, auto section sanitation committee
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by gestapo(f): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2010
Fhemmmy:

OK. . . . . Sir

Im sure you think only a man can do my job, but please correct yourself, I am not sir, I am a full fledged ijaw woman happily married with kids.

Cheers
G.
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by Fhemmmy: 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2010
gestapo:

Im sure you think only a man can do my job, but please correct yourself, I am not sir, I am a full fledged ijaw woman happily married with kids.

Cheers
G.

My heartfelt apology . . . . .Sorry, Ma'am
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by rawe45: 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2010
Ptconsults, I can see you are online now, so why don't you comment on what obi58 just wrote?
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by ptconsults(m): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2010
dn mind obi hes just pranking called hm but hes having problems with his connection, and he will sort it out 2moro i owe him something that cant be mentioned here [na wife wen i promise to give am]
obi make i catch you and them dey wait you for here o
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by ptconsults(m): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2010
@ hon expect obis reply 2moro, obi, still waiting for you and she don go no vex i go do anoda one for you but
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by ptconsults(m): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2010
just keep scrolling dow to see her pics

loading image
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by ptconsults(m): 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2010
@ rash111 will email the specs to you soon i am a bit tied down for now and im out of town will be coming back nxt wek

ptcconsults@yahoo.com
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by obi58: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2010
GOOD EVENING,

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT PTC HAS CONTACTED ME AND HAS GIVEN HIS WORD THAT HE WILL DELIVER BY TUESDAY NOON LATEST.

PTC OVER TO YOU.

HOPE YOU KEEP YOUR SIDE OF THE BARGAIN.

THANK YOU ALL AND HAPPY EASTER.
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by rawe45: 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2010
obi58:

GOOD EVENING,

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT PTC HAS CONTACTED ME AND HAS GIVEN HIS WORD THAT HE WILL DELIVER BY TUESDAY NOON LATEST.

PTC OVER TO YOU.

HOPE YOU KEEP YOUR SIDE OF THE BARGAIN.

THANK YOU ALL AND HAPPY EASTER.

Can't wait to hear about the delivery!
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by rawe45: 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2010
ANY NEWS!!!!
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by ptconsults(m): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2010
make una no mind obi he dom seal d deal but more wichi winchi to come
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by gestapo(f): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2010
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by Geeluat(m): 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2010
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toks 2005 Honda Accord Lx @ 1.45m / Dearly In Need Of 2002 Toyota Corona: Plz / Toyota Camry 2000 Model.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.