Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered (6299 Views)

*2007 Lexus RX 350 With Navigation*Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Uzuz On NL ARRIVE / ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX / <VESSEL SAILED> 2003 Mercedes ML320 Navigation Pre-ordred By Gaylord Of NL*> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by ptconsults(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2010
neatly done and sealed
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by Busybody2(f): 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2010
ptconsults:

at busybody thanks for following my threads and he was just expressing his concern as i have been acussed of being a 419 by fresh money for not staying online for 4hours at a stretch and for delivering a car [3 for that matter]

Don't have any qualms with anyone expressing their comment, but don't patronise me and ask me "what the fuss is" and to "let someone be" and expect me to keep mute, shikena cool cool cool
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by bafams: 5:46am On Apr 20, 2010
@ PTC consults,what about my honda accord 2007 delivery on d 21st april?Am sure u will keep to ur words as said and i have kept to my side of the bargain.
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by KunleA2(m): 6:38am On Apr 20, 2010
bafams:

@ PTC consults,what about my honda accord 2007 delivery on d 21st april?Am sure u will keep to your words as said and i have kept to my side of the bargain.

I don't know the guy at all. But i will say that since the day is still not here, why don't you wait for a little bit. You have waited this long, one more day will not be bad. Then you can come here to tell us about it. Have you paid or deposited?

Come and tell the house if he didn't fulfill his end of the bargain.
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by ptconsults(m): 8:25am On Apr 20, 2010
once again
at bafams:
first off you switched off your line all through yesterday and now you are comming online making it seem as though i violated any prior agreement,
bafams next time you call your dealer and contact him rather than go online and make posts that may mislead others, we had an agreement and you have not kept your end of the deal rather you switched off your line and you didnt even bother calling me,ensure you do that,that was the same thing you did 2weeks ago and now you are doing the same thing again please bafams i insist call me and remember you did not follow and up-hold our aggrement and listen to the advice someone gave to you
KUNLE-A thanks for giving him advice and your observation was right
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by bafams: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2010
@ PTC Consults,I did not switch off my fone,i only went to offshore<work> and my guy told me u called him yesterday.I have also told u dat d remaining money will be deposited by him which has been in his custody for the past 2 weeks,but neither u nor your colleague is showing up pysically to seal d deal.
Well,we can wait till tomoro as you've said may be we will see then and finish up dis deal.
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by ptconsults(m): 8:51am On Apr 20, 2010
bafams you have my number call me.
i am expecting your call
you have always had my number so call me [and believe me you should]
yes you are at work but dont you think you should call me rather than have me speak to someone else,i need to talk to you before i proceed
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by bafams: 9:02am On Apr 20, 2010
okay
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by bafams: 9:03am On Apr 20, 2010
when u speak wit dat guy,u r speaking wit me.He is my right hand,so go ahead wit him.
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by bafams: 8:41am On Apr 21, 2010
@ptc consult,today is 21st april,d agreed day,hope it will go well as have kept to my side of the bargain.
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by jameez: 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2010
Now i know this Ptconsults is a Scam,  None of his customers have been able to convince us that the cars the paid for has been delivered, and yet he's trying to push me to fall for his petty scam,  Imagine asking me to pay 2M for a 2006 Honda accord hybrid with Navigation?( and no be even 9ja used o)!.

Ptconsults
pls i will prefer we conclude our deal openly here! and if you are sure of yourself I'll advice you upload the pics of those cars you claimed to be on ground!.
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by bafams: 11:48pm On Apr 21, 2010
Okay PTC consult,how far?
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by privatei: 11:55pm On Apr 21, 2010
@jameez d dude agreed to sell a car to you for 2m and that makes him a [list]
[li]scam[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
you call him a scam and then you are asking to still deal with you. whats your issue with him that he offered to sell a car to you at 2m or that the dude has not uploaded pix of cars he sold to other users [not you] who have attestified to the delivery .did you pay for a car nd dude why dont you post the pix or are you just calling him that coz u can
jameez:

Now i know this Ptconsults is a Scam,  None of his customers have been able to convince us that the cars the paid for has been delivered, and yet he's trying to push me to fall for his petty scam,  Imagine asking me to pay 2M for a 2006 Honda accord hybrid with Navigation?( and no be even 9ja used o)!.

Ptconsults
pls i will prefer we conclude our deal openly here! and if you are sure of yourself I'll advice you upload the pics of those cars you claimed to be on ground!.
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by privatei: 12:19am On Apr 22, 2010
@poster deliver the car to the owner
@bfams are you expctin a de
bafams:

PTC Consult, WHERE IS MY CAR?
Abeg where is my car or u pay back my deposit.it is 21st april as promised.
livery by this time or a refund [dude its past 12am] and wh
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by bafams: 4:24am On Apr 22, 2010
@consult,u couldn't deliver as promised 21st apri, but u told my guy till weekend, OK!We shall see.
Don't eva say i did not fulfill my side of d bargain as u've neva show up for us to meet,which i insisted before i make d final payment.
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by bafams: 4:55am On Apr 25, 2010
PTCCONSULT,WHERE IS MY CAR?After collecting a deposit of 500K for a 2007 honda accord,u promised delivery on wednesday u failed and later said weekend,now u not picking ur calls,no mails and you think u can go scot free.Okay we shall see.
After negotiation on price I made a deposit without facial contact,U insisted I complete the payment,I said no prob but lets see physically which u objected and only keep giving excuse of you been very busy;Delivery in kano today,business in ibadan tomorrow e.t.c.
Two days to d delivery,u pesterd me n my guy to balance up through the same fund transfer and even threatened that u will sell the car to another buyer and now no car,no delivery without saying nothing.Recently I discovered u've been running from this thread without any comment from opinions of different people about your dubious ways.
Though I love cars,I could have more patient to see u before anything but i made this deposit on trust been the way this forum is<FAMILY FORUM>.
As long as GOD that seeth every creature liveth and this money remained my hard earned sweat,U can't run neither can u hide.SURELY U WILL PAY DEARLY!
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by foster2009: 5:29am On Apr 25, 2010
Pls I want to know how reliable is the Murano brand before I commit my money to it. Because Im a bit sceptical about its maintenance. Waiting anxiously for your response pls.
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by KunleA2(m): 5:57am On Apr 25, 2010
foster2009:

Pls I want to know how reliable is the Murano brand before I commit my money to it. Because Im a bit sceptical about its maintenance. Waiting anxiously for your response pls.

very reliable
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by whatalife: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2010
Pls Beware Of Ptconsults - Nairalist.com - Lagos Autos
THIS GUY IS A SCAM WHO GOES AROUND USING this address No, 15 Alhaji Bankole Crescent, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja Lagos State and with phone numbers: , , to scam people claiming he's a car dealer, Anyone who transacts with him does so at his/her own Risk.

to be fore-warned is to be fore-harmed.

Email me at to tell you my experience with him.

Date: Sunday, 18 April, 2010 (1 week ago)

http://www.nairalist.com/lagos/autos/5032
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by benboa(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2010
bafams:

@consult,u couldn't deliver as promised 21st apri, but u told my guy till weekend, OK!We shall see.
Don't eva say i did not fulfill my side of d bargain as u've neva show up for us to meet,which i insisted before i make d final payment.

@Bafams, so sorry about ur escapade with PTConsult

But guys beware of some of such guys ,

we have trustworthy guys

like GERMANY007, INSPIRED, FHEMMY, SIENA etc in the house

These are NAMED BRANDS U CAN TRUST wink
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by Busybody2(f): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2010
Things are starting to get serious and are taking a turn for the worse undecided undecided undecided
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by gestapo(f): 11:55pm On May 02, 2010
bafams:

PTCCONSULT,WHERE IS MY CAR?After collecting a deposit of 500K for a 2007 honda accord,u promised delivery on wednesday u failed and later said weekend,now u not picking your calls,no mails and you think u can go scot free.Okay we shall see.
After negotiation on price I made a deposit without facial contact,U insisted I complete the payment,I said no prob but lets see physically which u objected and only keep giving excuse of you been very busy;Delivery in kano today,business in ibadan tomorrow e.t.c.
Two days to d delivery,u pesterd me n my guy to balance up through the same fund transfer and even threatened that u will sell the car to another buyer and now no car,no delivery without saying nothing.Recently I discovered u've been running from this thread without any comment from opinions of different people about your dubious ways.
Though I love cars,I could have more patient to see u before anything but i made this deposit on trust been the way this forum is<FAMILY FORUM>.
As long as GOD that seeth every creature liveth and this money remained my hard earned sweat,U can't run neither can u hide.SURELY U WILL PAY DEARLY!
Very soon we will be coming with a list of accredited certified dealers/sellers on the auto section, any seller without at least 5 testimonies from buyers shall not make the list.
we have to strive to make this section the best it can be.

Cheers

G
Sanitation commitee Head.
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by showbobo(m): 2:36am On May 03, 2010
its a pity. . . . i almost ran into such scenario with an unscrupulous dealer on here also
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by lammyjay: 10:46am On May 03, 2010
ITS A PITY GUYS STILL FALL PREY TO THIS KIND OF ORDEAL
STEPS TO FOLLOW NEXT TIME COS AV ALSO BEEN A VICTIM
1.IRRESPECTIVE OF THE 'POST' MAKE SURE U ARE THERE PHYSICALLY TO VERIFY
2.ONCE AT THE LOCATION MAKE DEMAND TO C ONE OR 2 OF OTHER COLLEAGUES FOR INTERROGATION
3.SCRUTINIZE THE PAPERS FOR CLARIFICATION (THERE MUST B SOME TO C)
4.ENSURE YOU COME BACK WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE TO ASCERTAIN THE AUTHENTISITY OF THE DEAL
5.WHEN MAKING ANY FORM OF PAYMENT ENSURE ITS BN RECEIPTED WITH THE COMPANY'S LOGO $ ADDRESS
(I BLV U UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE PROPERLY, )
6.IDENTIFY WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS OF THEIRS IN OTHER NOT TO BE A MAGA
7.ONCE MAKING UR FINAL PAYMENT MAKE IT PHYSICAL AND WIT A WITNESS
I BLV WIT DIS LITTLE "IDEA" OF MINE IT WILL HELP A GREAT DEAL.
HAPPY DEAL TO OTHER FELLOW 'LANDERS'
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by freshmoney(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2010
@Bafams: Sorry that you fell a victim. But remember I warned you, I strictly advised you against this guy. You remember what you said- you told me I should keep off, you told me I shouldnt bad-mouth him; you said how could I have tagged him an unscrupulous fellow. Gestapo and I tried as much as we could to wade him off, but you guys reposed your confidence in him,

If this guy turns your calls down, report him to EFCC , and they will get hold of him via his bank account information. If all proved abortive, then take it as a big loss on your own part. Next time you will be cautious as not to jump at an attractive offer again. 2million for an 07 accord with nav,leather! Didnt I tell you? I work as a lay detective. I know it when a fake guy comes on. He has eaten part of his cake, and like I said, law of karma would be dawned on him. Next time you are buying a car, look for trusted people on nairaland, or better still go to a dealership and buy the damn car!!!

Have a nice day
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by freshmoney(m): 12:00pm On May 03, 2010
No, I strongly differ! grin Our so called ptconsults ripper has delivered various vehicles to our respective Nairalanders. I have some names here:gadjetvill ,obi58,rawe45. Please screen these usernames, get them interrogated and if possible, let's know their apartments. If it's true they get their cars delivered, then we get ptconsult through them to return Bafams 500k, if not, then we should get them arrested for forming an alliance to defraud innocent people on Nairaland.

All left to Moderators,Seun, and Bafams himself.
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by beecrofty(m): 12:59pm On May 03, 2010
fRESHmONEY,

This is really awkward, i am still sitting trying to see what makes of this events, rawe is a known fellow to me, if truly he said pt-consults delivered there are obvious signs, and permit me to say this issue has made Rawe label me his enemy with no due course, i am strongly interested in this PT-CONSULTS.

There has never been accusations as this on Nairaland since 2007 which i have been a member.
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by Nobody: 10:44am On May 05, 2010
Goodness gracious! Someone please tell me ptconsults hasn't made away with bafams money
What! a true life 419 deal? Or is there a mistake somewhere
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by Busybody2(f): 3:32pm On May 05, 2010
wwheelz:

Goodness gracious! Someone please tell me ptconsults hasn't made away with bafams money
What! a true life 419 deal? Or is there a mistake somewhere

Ko suru shombo lol cheesy (Have patience) Ptconsult is very much around, he just needs time to come and get his side of the story across wink He sent a text to this dantitiki dude, see  below;

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-440645.32.html#msg6001585
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by eazyman(m): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2011
Wonders wont end,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scan That Car B4 Buying And See Reason Y Your Check Engine Light Is On / SOLD!! 2006 Volkswagen Passat 2.0t Asking Price 2.3m reduced now firm@ 1.950M / Vw Golf Mk4 Automatic 1.4m Asking 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.