Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,733 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children (30326 Views)

Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) / Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) / Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2017
Where is the peugeot and nissan i the scene?
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by kay29000(m): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2017
Wow! Sad news.
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by olureignforever: 8:12am On Nov 22, 2017
Xeedorf:

Where is your brain?

In his ANUS
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by luckydion(m): 8:12am On Nov 22, 2017
Where is the peugeot 504 saloon and the bus?

If its true may there souls RIP
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by DeRay98(m): 8:13am On Nov 22, 2017
AIT Needs spiritual cleansing if you consider the way their staff have been dying for some years now..
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by basic23111: 8:14am On Nov 22, 2017
I am so sad right now....plz let drive carefully and remember life has no duplicate. don't drive when u are in hurry. may dere soul rest in peace
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by free2ryhme: 8:15am On Nov 22, 2017
actiondrilling:

Journalist in Kogi State were jolted over the death of one of their own, Mr. Abdullahi Ibrahim, a reporter with the African Independent Television, (AIT).
Ibrahim died alongside his family members in a ghastly motor accident when he travelled to his hometown, Okaba, in Ankpa Local Council of Kogi State on Thursday.

He was preparing for the upcoming wedding of his daughter in December. The accident occurred between Ojodu and Ochadamu, along Ajaokuta- Ayingba high way.The reporter was driving his Peugeot 504 Saloon Car in company of his three children and his pregnant wife when the accident occurred.

According to an eyewitness, Ibrahim had a head-on collision with a Toyota hiace bus belonging to a popular transport company. “He was trying to overtake him on top speed while also negotiating a bend,” the witness said.He died on the spot with his three children and pregnant wife.

Ibrahim, who was in his late 50’s, had gone to the Nigeria Union of Journalist (NUJ) press centre in Lokoja to chat with his colleagues before he embarked on the journey.He had earlier narrated how a motorist brushed his car that Thursday morning after which he went to fix the car at a mechanic workshop before he embarked on the fatal journey.
His wife and children were seen at the press centre, where he bought snacks and drinks for them before going for the repairs of the car in preparation for the journey.He was even said to have distributed his daughter’s wedding cards to colleagues and friends on that fateful day.

Ibrahim, described as a crack reporter, had worked with several newspapers including the Sentinel, National Mirror, Royal Time. He was the publisher of The Trumpet before joining the AIT.

He was said to have lost his first wife and daughter about five years ago in mysterious circumstances.Reacting to the demise of the journalist, the Chairman of Correspondent Chapel of the Nigeria Union of Journalists, Friday Idachaba, expressed shock over the sudden death of the journalist and his family members, describing him as: “A very brilliant and hardworking journalist, who has carved a niche for himself “.He condoled with his family members and prayed for the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/11/breakingait-journalist-wife-and-three.html

Listened to this sad news on radio on my way to work early hours so sad
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by openmine(m): 8:19am On Nov 22, 2017
Just look at what reckless driving has caused....killing himself and his entire family just becos of impatience ....When are we going to learn that over speeding can only lead to more deaths....kai what a loss...
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 22, 2017
Omoh, this life ehn.. nothing come out oh.

imagine all the struggle and hardwork gone in one flash. sad

May their soul rest in peace. embarassed
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by openmine(m): 8:23am On Nov 22, 2017
Keneking:
Oga Raypower has some questions to answer...
Smh
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by Myketuale(m): 8:26am On Nov 22, 2017
May their soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by justy15: 8:28am On Nov 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
High chief Dokpeski has done it again, PDP chairmanship position on point.

Person way use him papa for r i t u a l s who him no fit use?
may God open your eye to see n then you will know that igala n witchcraft are like bread n butter. Exonerate the witches n wizard from kogi at your own peril
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by begwong: 8:29am On Nov 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Receive sense IJN!
RIP to the death!
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by openmine(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2017
DeRay98:
AIT Needs spiritual cleansing if you consider the way their staff have been dying for some years now..
This is the very reason why our leaders and dose in authorities don't do the right things and dont take us serious!

Why must we always attach the death of some one to Juju or any spiritual stuff??

This is a clear case of reckless driving....and it must seriously be addressed b4 it slowly keep taking away our loved ones....

Let's stop all this blame on Juju or its equivalent...

Over speeding kills....

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by ogbiwa: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2017
Attempting a high speed overtake while on a bend? Who still drives like this these days? So sad. RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by Zuluhead(m): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Iku oro ti n ba ku,iya ese ti n baje,iya ese ti n ba ru.Gbogbo re lo ti ko lo.Jesu oluwa o ma se ooo,tori mi lo se jiya.Mercy Lord
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by Ginaruby: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2017
Lifestone:
Really sad. Couples travelling in same vehicle isn't a good option. RIP to the dead.

How are they supposed to travel ?
In four different vehicles u mean...
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by Zuluhead(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2017
Stop this defamation of character, Dr dopkesi, raymond dokpesi father was alive the last time i visited. He never used his father for ritual. so better stop ruining people's name and reputations.
CROWNWEALTH019:

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by samsam2019: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2017
timilehin007:
That's none of my business. My problem is I just saw my shoe Maker wearing the shoes I gave him to repair and
I asked him why?�

He said they're on road test....
lol

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by DeepSight(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2017
actiondrilling:

Journalist in Kogi State were jolted over the death of one of their own, Mr. Abdullahi Ibrahim, a reporter with the African Independent Television, (AIT).
Ibrahim died alongside his family members in a ghastly motor accident when he travelled to his hometown, Okaba, in Ankpa Local Council of Kogi State on Thursday.

He was preparing for the upcoming wedding of his daughter in December. The accident occurred between Ojodu and Ochadamu, along Ajaokuta- Ayingba high way.The reporter was driving his Peugeot 504 Saloon Car in company of his three children and his pregnant wife when the accident occurred.

According to an eyewitness, Ibrahim had a head-on collision with a Toyota hiace bus belonging to a popular transport company. “He was trying to overtake him on top speed while also negotiating a bend,” the witness said.He died on the spot with his three children and pregnant wife.

Ibrahim, who was in his late 50’s, had gone to the Nigeria Union of Journalist (NUJ) press centre in Lokoja to chat with his colleagues before he embarked on the journey.He had earlier narrated how a motorist brushed his car that Thursday morning after which he went to fix the car at a mechanic workshop before he embarked on the fatal journey.
His wife and children were seen at the press centre, where he bought snacks and drinks for them before going for the repairs of the car in preparation for the journey.He was even said to have distributed his daughter’s wedding cards to colleagues and friends on that fateful day.

Ibrahim, described as a crack reporter, had worked with several newspapers including the Sentinel, National Mirror, Royal Time. He was the publisher of The Trumpet before joining the AIT.

He was said to have lost his first wife and daughter about five years ago in mysterious circumstances.Reacting to the demise of the journalist, the Chairman of Correspondent Chapel of the Nigeria Union of Journalists, Friday Idachaba, expressed shock over the sudden death of the journalist and his family members, describing him as: “A very brilliant and hardworking journalist, who has carved a niche for himself “.He condoled with his family members and prayed for the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/11/breakingait-journalist-wife-and-three.html

Eledumaare strikes again.
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2017
Zuluhead:
Stop this defamation of character, Dr dopkesi, raymond dokpesi father was alive the last time i visited. He never used his father for ritual. so better stop ruining people's name and reputations.
Do you know him more than I do, go to Agenebode where he used big chains from Indian to tie around his father's grave. The father was killed long ago
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by Shaw007(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2017
“He was trying to overtake him on top speed while also negotiating a bend,”

If this is true, then he killed himself and his family,

NEVER overtake on a bend,

no matter how slight the bend is, overtaking in a bend is complete recipe for disaster

RIP to him and his family though, a terrible tragedy
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by Primenet(m): 8:56am On Nov 22, 2017
So sad. RIP
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by davidque: 9:04am On Nov 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Yes another dullard with a warped mindset has been spoted. you couldn't even commiserate with the dead, all you thought of was to spew nonsense words. what a shame
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by Odani: 9:06am On Nov 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Receive sense
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by StudyCrestLtd: 9:08am On Nov 22, 2017
Quite unfortunate. May his soul and that of his family rest in peace with God forgiving them of their sins. Amen
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2017
My people drive with care.

Speed is not good.

Last week I witnessed a live accident with resultant 2 dead bodies.

And there is always one recurring decimal in all these accidents, " DRIVERS ERROR while OVERTAKING ".

The only accident I have had years back was also while overtaking.

OUR LIVES ARE IN GOD'S HANDS.
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by Gamusgamus: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

YOU ARE AN IDIOT PERSONIFIED
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by forojuelegba: 10:28am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by wiringdpt(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2017
Do you have to be stupid?
CROWNWEALTH019:

Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by jennybright(f): 10:41am On Nov 22, 2017
He is not a staff of AIT please. AIT confirmed that
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by timilehin007(m): 10:59am On Nov 22, 2017
NigerDeltan:

Id!at
My friend at least learn to be tolerate at times..if u find my post offensive to u why not just read through and move on instead of this unwarranted insult..if I retaliate now I will just look childish..but I'm way matured..
Please mind the way u interact with people...it's for ur own good...Internet is one very big saving device it keeps record of your daily activities...
Have a great day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) / British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air / My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.