Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) (31525 Views)

Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) / Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by helobabe: 5:29am On Nov 22, 2017
@GISTMORE

Adesua Etomi pictured holding her mother's hand tight as they prayed before her traditional wedding

A beautiful mother-daughter moment shared with her bridesmaids on Sunday.

https://www.gistmore.com/adesua-etomi-pictured-mother-prayed-wedding

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 6:01am On Nov 22, 2017
Congratulations to her on a successful wedding.
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by Lionbite(m): 6:21am On Nov 22, 2017
Oboy we still dey ontop this wedding matter?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 6:27am On Nov 22, 2017
sad

Devil go just de one corner de laugh de drink big stout as them de pray grin

Devil kaaaiii from this marriage

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by MicheyJ1: 6:36am On Nov 22, 2017
It's good she's a Christian

5 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by Queenlovely(f): 6:39am On Nov 22, 2017
God bless africa

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by haykes(m): 6:42am On Nov 22, 2017
pyyxxaro:
sad

Devil go just de one corner de laugh de drink big stout as them de pray grin
Devil kaaaiii from this marriage
U b baaaaad guy
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by haykes(m): 6:43am On Nov 22, 2017
MicheyJ1:
And so fvcking what

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by koladebrainiac(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2017
The thing is all celebrities would want lasting marital bliss till devil comes in between and put them asunder. God help their marriage. they too would have the thought that they might divorce in the end but the Love thats shagging them now is blinding them. I pray their own will withstand the test of time sha

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by ojkalito(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2017
Marriage is a scam

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by masada: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2017
a mothers love for her child is endless

kudos to all dem responsible mothers out there

7 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by lifestyle1(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by ceezarhh(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2017
binding and casting all the potential baby mamas...meanwhile, the Yoruba demon in Banky be looking at them like...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2017
Very young and beautiful mother

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by youngbang(m): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2017
i pray their marriage last

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by teebankz10(m): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2017
On a very good Wednesday morning,,,,na #BAAD2017 dey make FP sad sad
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by mazimee(m): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2017
Brethren,behold the new meme the lawd promised his people before the year runs out. I am calling on a spirit filled brother to launch it.
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by terrezo2002(m): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2017
The enemies are usually more than the friends. Not everyone who smiles with you wish you well. But if God is for you, millions of enemies can't pull you down.

Sincerely speaking now. I think it is enough with these social media postings of this wedding. Let the couple enjoy peace

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by joenor(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2017
This wedding trend for NL n instagram shu!
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by teebankz10(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2017
MicheyJ1:
Does that guarantee her a happy home

1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Adesuwa's mom: Father Lord, I come against every slay queens, baby mamas, oloshos, hoes, ashewos & all d runs girl dat will waylay my daughter's husband on d highway right now, I send d spirit of misroad in to dia lives, every of dia evil husband-snatchin plans, hoooooolllllyyy ghooooooooost...

Adesuwa:- Fire! FIRE!! FIRE!!! DIE! DIE!! DIE!!!

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by jatikid(m): 8:51am On Nov 22, 2017
Lionbite:
Oboy we still dey ontop this wedding matter?
I tire
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by Sexytemi(f): 8:51am On Nov 22, 2017
Nice one o

but I'm curious about something, her mom is dark her dad not too dark(but not as fair as she) and she's fair....hmm mm..
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by Taiwo20(m): 8:51am On Nov 22, 2017
Bigbeard:
I also pray that their marriage lasts and stays strong like the rock of Gilbrata.

You done see the rock before grin
Bigbeard:
I also pray that their marriage lasts and stays strong like the rock of Gilbrata.

You done see the rock before
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by mofedamijo(m): 8:51am On Nov 22, 2017
haykes:
And so fvcking what
No problem,when ur child is about to wed,just curse her.....as 4 the above she has choosen to pray 4 hers,oya kill ursef over that

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by kay29000(m): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2017
Prayer is needed indeed. Too many failed celebrity marriages these days in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) by Factfinder1(m): 8:53am On Nov 22, 2017
Enough of all this nairalanf give us important news

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masterkraft Buys CDQ A 'Female Bag' (Photos) / Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label / Shola Kehinde: Habibat Jinad's Baby Daddy Dies From Kidney Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.