Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency (2393 Views)

How To Claim Your Share Of Zabira’s 4th Year Anniversary Giveaway / Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here / Claim Your Share Of $500 Forex No Deposit Bonuss Instantly And Smile To The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by sosy25: 7:55am On Nov 22, 2017
The hottest airdrop of cryptocurrency in 2017 would start on Friday, November 24, 2017. This cryptocurrency is already listed on a cryptocurrency exchange so immediately you claim yours you can sell it or you can keep it and enjoy the appreciation of its value.

This gift we are giving everyone is potentially worth over $100 per person but we are giving it away for FREE. Cryptocurrency is the future. Many Nigerians have not invested in cryptocurrency probably because they dont understand it or they are scared. This is an opportunity for those who have never bought or owned cryptocurrency to get some for FREE.

If you are interested send a text message or call the number on my signature anytime after 10pm on Friday and I would send you a free invitation code you can use to claim your share. Every person who sends a text message or calls me after 10pm on Friday would receive FREE cryptocurrency.
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by bonnyz: 5:21am On Nov 23, 2017
nnebonny@gmail.com
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by sosy25: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2017
bonnyz:
nnebonny@gmail.com

I have sent the link to your email sir. You can claim your FREE cryptocurrency there. The cryptocurrency has already started trading on a cryptocurrency exchange so you can either keep it and sell it at a far higher price later or sell it off now. Its your choice.
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by clerkent(m): 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
sosy25:
The hottest airdrop of cryptocurrency in 2017 would start on Friday, November 24, 2017. This cryptocurrency is already listed on a cryptocurrency exchange so immediately you claim yours you can sell it or you can keep it and enjoy the appreciation of its value.

This gift we are giving everyone is potentially worth over $100 per person but we are giving it away for FREE. Cryptocurrency is the future. Many Nigerians have not invested in cryptocurrency probably because they dont understand it or they are scared. This is an opportunity for those who have never bought or owned cryptocurrency to get some for FREE.

If you are interested send a text message or call the number on my signature anytime after 10pm on Friday and I would send you a free invitation code you can use to claim your share. Every person who sends a text message or calls me after 10pm on Friday would receive FREE cryptocurrency.
if it's still available mail me the link
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by Abidemiademok21(m): 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
pls mail me Abidemiademok21@gmail.com
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by KingDrizzy(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
please I'm interested popedanielonuoha@gmail.com
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by Horluwahighdee(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
I am interested please
emmanueladabi@gmail.com
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
solomondebest@gmail.com
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by sosy25: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
it's still available and it's still FREE. where do i mail it to?
clerkent:
if it's still available mail me the link
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by clerkent(m): 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
sosy25:
it's still available and it's still FREE. where do i mail it to?
charlestonardo@gmail.com
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by buchisco(m): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
You can send to me= Onyebuchidimaka@gmail.com
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by Holycity(f): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
holycityaity@gmail.com
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by sosy25: 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
thank you. i would quote you when i send it.
clerkent:
charlestonardo@gmail.com
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by sosy25: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
i didn't ask anyone to post email addresses on this thread because i know fraudsters would send emails to the email addresses posted here. however i would quote everyone who posted their email address here when i send the links. thank you.
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by arukwe123(m): 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Arukweemmanuel7@gmail.com
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by lekea007(m): 12:31am On Dec 09, 2017
lekeadewa@gmail.com
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by flabush2241: 3:31am On Dec 09, 2017
Flabush2241@gmail.com
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by sosy25: 3:44am On Dec 09, 2017
UPDATE

Everyone can now send a whatsapp message to the number on my signature to request for the link for FREE cryptocurrency. We want many people around the world to benefit from this so this would make it easier for anyone around the world to send a message via whatsapp.
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by kriskristyne(f): 6:59am On Dec 09, 2017
kriskristyne@gmail.com. mail me please
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by solanto: 7:58am On Dec 09, 2017
Am also interested send it amadisolsix@gmail.com
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by imagrg(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2017
Interested. See contact on my signature below.
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by godly2: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
please send the link to
kim4life70@gmail.com
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by bitbillionaire: 7:28am On Dec 11, 2017
Send me the link: payme4job@gmail.com
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by comeandsee: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2017
sosy25:

Please send me : masterkeyo8@gmail.com
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by sosy25: 12:20am On Dec 16, 2017
bonnyz:
nnebonny@gmail.com

I just sent you an email now. The subject of the email is the same as the title of this thread and it was sent from a gmail address. Please return to this thread and give a feedback of your experience. Thank you for your interest.
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by sosy25: 12:52am On Dec 16, 2017
clerkent:
charlestonardo@gmail.com

I just sent you an email now. The subject of the email is the same as the title of this thread and it was sent from a gmail address. Please return to this thread and give a feedback of your experience. Thank you for your interest.
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by sosy25: 12:53am On Dec 16, 2017
buchisco:
You can send to me= Onyebuchidimaka@gmail.com

I have sent it to you by text message.
Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by sosy25: 12:54am On Dec 16, 2017
joesir:
jonathanobiegba@gmail.com

Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by sosy25: 12:54am On Dec 16, 2017
Abidemiademok21:
pls mail me Abidemiademok21@gmail.com

Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by sosy25: 12:55am On Dec 16, 2017
KingDrizzy:
please I'm interested
popedanielonuoha@gmail.com

Re: Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency by sosy25: 12:55am On Dec 16, 2017
Horluwahighdee:
I am interested please
emmanueladabi@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Site To Build A Website Free-not One But Two. / Nse Indices Grow Further By 0.63%, Amid Dangote Cement Gain / How Does Seun Make Money With Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.