Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road (12983 Views)

Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped / Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi / Army Rescues 7 People Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by Anstalk(f): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2017
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) has confirmed the killing of one of its marshals by suspected armed kidnappers on the Abuja-Kaduna Highway.

The officers were attacked at Sabo-Wuse Area, on the Niger axis of the highway.

It was gathered that the deceased was traveling in a commercial bus, alongside other passengers when the hoodlums struck at about 6.30am.

Corps Public Education Officer, Bisi Kazeem, who confirmed the official’s death, said two other marshals were abducted by the gunmen.

Kazeem identified the deceased as Marshal Inspector 1, Ardo Njiga, and one of those kidnapped as Senior Road Marshal Assistant, Garba Bello.

“The marshals took permission to be with their families in Kaduna, at the weekend, and were on their way back to Abuja when the attack took place this morning (yesterday).

“Njiga was killed at the scene while Garba and the third marshal were taken to an unknown destination, alongside the other occupants of the bus.

“The matter is now with the security agencies, and it is our hope that our men are rescued and brought back to us alive,” Kazeem said.

Meanwhile, FRSC Corps Marshal, Boboye Oyeyemi, has expressed sadness over the incident and commiserated with families of the victims.

http://anstalk.com/frsc-marshal-killed-two-others-kidnapped-along-kaduna-abuja-road/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by tofolo(m): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2017
This is so sad and i weep for my home Kaduna.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by NwaAmaikpe: 11:17am On Nov 22, 2017
shocked

It's probably a vendetta.
If these FRSC guys 'do' you 'shege', you'd know it's so easy to carry an unforgivable grudge.
Or
The mumus wore their uniforms to travel so they won't pay transport fare and it backfired.

But I strongly believe that this useless story is to justify their profane quest to be granted approval to carry firearms.

I dedicate this post to all my FRSC Nairalanders.
This life no get 'part 2',
Do not try try to use your body to prevent a driver from trying to flee. You'd only end up a dismembered wedge.

There's more to life than just chasing egunje.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by free2ryhme: 11:17am On Nov 22, 2017
Anstalk:
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) has confirmed the killing of one of its marshals by suspected armed kidnappers on the Abuja-Kaduna Highway.

It was gathered that the deceased was traveling in a commercial bus, alongside other passengers when the hoodlums struck at about 6.30am.

Corps Public Education Officer, Bisi Kazeem, who confirmed the official’s death, said two other marshals were abducted by the gunmen.

Kazeem identified the deceased as Marshal Inspector 1, Ardo Njiga, and one of those kidnapped as Senior Road Marshal Assistant, Garba Bello.

“The marshals took permission to be with their families in Kaduna, at the weekend, and were on their way back to Abuja when the attack took place this morning (yesterday).

“Njiga was killed at the scene while Garba and the third marshal were taken to an unknown destination, alongside the other occupants of the bus.

“The matter is now with the security agencies, and it is our hope that our men are rescued and brought back to us alive,” Kazeem said.

Meanwhile, FRSC Corps Marshal, Boboye Oyeyemi, has expressed sadness over the incident and commiserated with families of the victims.

http://anstalk.com/frsc-marshal-killed-two-others-kidnapped-along-kaduna-abuja-road/

lalasticlala

Evil men on rampage
Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by free2ryhme: 11:17am On Nov 22, 2017
Dem for no kill d guy nah

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by benzema8(m): 11:18am On Nov 22, 2017
evil
Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by kevoh(m): 11:18am On Nov 22, 2017
Kaduna-Abuja road again. What is government doing?

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by BIGTinfotech: 11:19am On Nov 22, 2017
Government should really do something about that axis.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by Hadone(m): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2017
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhirraji'un!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by UbanmeUdie: 11:22am On Nov 22, 2017
shocked

I hear of Soldiers killing others and being killed,
Police officers being killing others and being killed,
Customs officers killing others and being killed,
Civil defence officers killing others and being killed.

FRSC officials have also killed others by chasing them into having accidents. It is only fair the equation is balanced.

My only worry is the stress the family of the deceased officer will have to go through before being paid his death benefits and gratuity.

Death is inevitable!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by enemyofprogress: 11:25am On Nov 22, 2017
Sai baba! Continue you hear?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by Houseofglam7(f): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2017
Na wa o
Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by sauti2soul: 11:26am On Nov 22, 2017
Kai!! Kaduna\Abuja Rd na wao!! cry angry

1 Like

Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by oweman: 11:26am On Nov 22, 2017
Don't wear uniforms while on private journey
Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by goodvision12(m): 11:28am On Nov 22, 2017
If it is in civilized countries CCTV cameras stationed along the road will capture their actions.It rather unfortunate we are not there yet and people are just wasting away without no trace of how to apprehend the culprits.I weep for this country.
Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by chiefoo26(m): 11:30am On Nov 22, 2017
Anstalk:

lalasticlala

Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by Bogii: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2017
kevoh:
Govt is busy doing preparation for 2019 election. rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by kevoh(m): 11:34am On Nov 22, 2017
Bogii:
Govt is busy doing preparation for 2019 election. rip to the dead

That's quite sad.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 22, 2017
a
Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by greatbuc(m): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2017
You wish them death but remember they were not born with the uniform.
A theif and exploiter and can be you or me. His job and fellow worker is secondary if he lives FRSC today and become a pastor he will be a rogue pastor , then you will say all pastors will die by the sword. If he drives a cab, he will be a one chance kidnapper, then you will say all cab drivers must die by the sword. My brothers and sisters who have wailled for too long.. Think deeper!! We are humans and I'm sorry there is nothing you can do about it. Don't cause more trouble than there is.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by bejeria101(m): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2017
kevoh:

They are not aware
Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by Emytea(m): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2017
Make them dey kill them jare, it will even make me happy if they can just kill all d police in dis country bcas they are a disgrace , bribery police, corruption police, robery police, useless set of people
Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by greatbuc(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
Emytea:
Make them dey kill them jare, it will even make me happy if they can just kill all d police in dis country bcas they are a disgrace , bribery police, corruption police, robery police, useless set of people
. So you are in support of the killings? DSS fall on you!
Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by akigbemaru: 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's probably a vendetta.
If these FRSC guys 'do' you 'shege', you'd know it's so easy to carry an unforgivable grudge.
Or
The mumus wore their uniforms to travel so they won't pay transport fare and it backfired.

But I strongly believe that this useless story is to justify their profane quest to be granted approval to carry firearms.

I dedicate this post to all my FRSC Nairalanders.
This life no get 'part 2',
Do not try try to use your body to prevent a driver from trying to flee. You'd only end up a dismembered wedge.

There's more to life than just chasing egunje.

Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by idee91: 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hmmm
Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by heffem(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
That particular abuja-kaduna route is a dead zone...Government really need to do something about the route. and our men in black are not even helping matter. they are only there to extort motorists and nothing more

1 Like

Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
North has taken over kidnapping.

Alright.

Some people just start commenting without reading.

They kidnapped all passengers WHOLESALE..

1 Like

Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Sai baba! Continue you hear?

Which Barber ?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
IN 2010 FRSC ROAD SAFETY CAUSED THE DEATH OF MY ELDER SIS IN ENUGU,WHILE CHASING A BUS THAT BROKE TRAFFIC LAW.
Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by enemyofprogress: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
BIGTinfotech:
Government should really do something about that axis.

what government? Do we have government in Nigeria?
Re: FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road by desmond2pk: 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
The security situation of this country has deteriorated under buhari but it has been ignored by social critics. Every day people die and are kidnap while the security agencies look to the other way round

(1) (2) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Man Who Fingered 7-Year-Old Girl Granted N500,000 Bail / Two Nigerian Men, One Ugandan Woman Arrested With 5 Kg Heroin And 2.6 Kg Cocaine / Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.