Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion (66454 Views)

Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) / Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash / Obi Cubana Sues PM Express For N1billion, Says He Is Not A Drug Baron. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by ammyluv2002(f): 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
yanabasee:
Jeez.....Must be located somewhere at the central area...

Yes oh! Maitama Gana Street....
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by tealaw(m): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
If God didnt bless u up till now, take heart.
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by duchez(m): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
aliyuthayo:

It's located at Maitama axis of (Transcorp Junction). Gana Street! I used to think na Illuminati headquarters, since you hardly see people going on or out grin grin grin
It's actually office. He operates from there. The man is very philanthropic.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by Tisham20(m): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
who sold that land
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by edgeP(m): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
yanabasee:
No, Maitama, Nicon Junction
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
hoesaintloyal:
Now this is what you call a mansion.
Not those houses Nigerian celebs post online.

The building cool but the location and land mass takes away from it stateliness. ....Just by the road opposite a hotel

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
joenor:
He's having to have acquire such a property... AA oil nor b him una call am??

A.A Rano
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by vertueptime: 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
zulex880:
Make person bless me with 2k Abeg

Send ur akant nomba

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by Horlawoomey(m): 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Something like this is being built somewhere inside Ondo town. I love the design. Some people are super rich
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by zulex880: 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
vertueptime:

Send ur akant nomba
Thanks a lot, i sent you a mail
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by Neoteny(m): 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
lilfreezy:
Aboki go dey control oil pass people wey get am angry

But ironically Aboki is supposed to be an illiterate according to you people.

3 Likes

Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by Neoteny(m): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
aleeyus:
I swear they ain't dumb as we think

Nope.

You're the dumb ones.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by kikake: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
Take away crude oil proceeds, that house can't cost five million Naira. Abuja landed property cost is exaggerated.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by paradigmshift(m): 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nbote:
I always thought dis building belonged to royalty considering the Castle-like design. The Gen house and entrance alone is something else. But yet its d same with so many houses in d FCT... ALWAYS EMPTY AND TOTALLY UNOCCUPIED except by security guards

many houses in Abuja are Empty because of the high Rent..most of the houses are built by looted funds
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by Neoteny(m): 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
Niger Delta oil money at work. When I see things like these I get very angry at Niger Delta people. Your people are suffering, and people from another side of the world that have zero relations with you are enjoying your wealth. Nnamdi Kanu is proposing to you a country where you will manage your resources 100% and you will be like Qatar or who knows, the richest country in the world by GDP.

So in your myopic worldview the niger deltans would be the only ones trading oil.

A legitimate businessman cannot own refineries, gas stations, depot or lift oil again?

That's just a dumb idea in a capitalist democracy.

No wonder people like you want us to go back to 1960 while the rest of the world is thinking of where to be by 2050

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by Neoteny(m): 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
iSufferFools:
Land is 1 billion, I wonder how much the building itself cost. grin

Most buildings the land tends to cost more.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by paradigmshift(m): 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
the location is not cool Abeg. dope house
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Neoteny:
[s]

So in your myopic worldview the niger deltans would be the only ones trading oil.

A legitimate businessman cannot own refineries, gas stations, depot or lift oil again?

That's just a dumb idea in a capitalist democracy.

No wonder people like you want us to go back to 1960 while the rest of the world is thinking of where to be by 2050[/s]
Niger Deltans...this is an Afonja.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by zinny377(f): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
This mansion still attracts lots of attention...
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by paradigmshift(m): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
after this house, the house of signature owed by igbinedion is my favorite, damn
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by iSufferFools: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
Neoteny:

Most buildings the land tends to cost more.
Alright. I'm not into property, so I have no idea. But how can someone buy land for 1 billion?
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by vertueptime: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
zulex880:

Thanks a lot, i sent you a mail

Lol no vex i didnt knw u were serious.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by toprealman: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
hoesaintloyal:
Now this is what you call a mansion.
Not those houses Nigerian celebs post online.
The guys you are yabbing got their pay by working like madth......the AA oil guy na hype connect opportunist.
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by zonax(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
yanabasee:
It's in Maitama not Central Area. Been on sale since 2015 but still earns more money for the owner than some hotels
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
courtesy of Niger Delta oil... I wonder how many cow or sugarcane he will sell to acquire such a magnificent house if there is nothing like crude oil... parasitic landlocked oil barren cursed desert terrorist... I blame mumu Niger Deltans for allowing this fraudulent activities unchallenged for a long time

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by deebsman1(m): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
This house don dey e tey no b small and has been featured even here on NL frontpage a couple of time.This house is an amazing beauty, in d same class with Subomi Balogun of FCMB house at Ikoyi.
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by muffyt05: 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
Niger Delta oil money at work. When I see things like these I get very angry at Niger Delta people. Your people are suffering, and people from another side of the world that have zero relations with you are enjoying your wealth. Nnamdi Kanu is proposing to you a country where you will manage your resources 100% and you will be like Qatar or who knows, the richest country in the world by GDP.

If he could run away at the slightest dance of a python,of what good is his promise?
Truth of the matter is,Niger Deltans don't trust you more than they trust the Abokis as they're fully aware that their oil is the target

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by IDKadiri: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
HMMMN THATS OPPOSITE THE TRANSCORP HILTON JUNCTION

yanabasee:
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
muffyt05:

If he could run away at the slightest dance of a python,of what good is his promise?
Truth of the matter is,Niger Deltans don't trust you more than they trust the Abokis as they're fully aware that their oil is the target

Afonjas and low IQ....brain of a dove. IPOB is not armed.

2 Likes

Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by nickxtra(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
yanabasee:
In Maitama. Close to Transcorp Hilton Hotel
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
This is a mini white house I must confess....there are riches in this nation!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps / 20 Countries Most In Debt To China / I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.