Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion (66462 Views)

Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) / Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash / Obi Cubana Sues PM Express For N1billion, Says He Is Not A Drug Baron. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sirheny007:
Honestly, the kind of rich i am going to become eh
Countries like US and UK would be coming to me for loans.
Of course..after i must have bought the whole of Africa.
angry angry

Don't worry, money will fall down from heaven.

Shout amen, hope you have paid your tithe to open the windows of heaven.
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
einsteine:

I am pretty sure the owner of the house did not need Jesus name to "get there".
But i know some one who will ask people to pay tithe in jesus name.
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by dokiOloye(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
yanabasee:
Jeez.....Must be located somewhere at the central area...
Maitama,Transcorp junction.
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by nickxtra(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
viviangist:
Checkout The Exquisite Private Property Owned By Abubakr Aliyu (AA Oil) - Pics

As shared by Trends Of Nigeria , with caption ..

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/checkout-the-exquisite-private-property-owned-by-abubakr-aliyu-aa-oil-picture/

CC; lalasticlala
Same man that bought luxury wrist watches worth about 2 miłion USD, from a Lagos based hustling businessman and has refused to pay over 1.6 million USD of the money and refused to see the guy. He was before the E.F.C.C recently.
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
My turn is near...
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by Olifiz(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
The house is in Maitama off Gana Street. AA Oil that’s the owner as opined by the OP n it’s now being used as he’s office when he’s in Abuja. He’s one of the few people that own two Bugatti veyron
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by googlepikins: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mjshexy:
It is located in Maitama
fine girl, we no ask you

Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by Jethrolite(m): 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
yanabasee:
It's across the road from Transcorp hotel
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by yarimo(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
You want to get there stop posting nonsense in public forum grin
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin I am getting there in Jesus name. cool
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by yarimo(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
lilfreezy:
Aboki go dey control oil pass people wey get am angry
before nko?

Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by vicben27(m): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
that's Gana street Maitama Abuja. a very nice n crazy Man Worked for him Few yrs Back! his kind heart n a philanthropist. he as the most expensive super cars. I'll never forget him! he contributed to by going back to round up my School.
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by urahara(m): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
yanabasee:
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by urahara(m): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
Niger Delta oil money at work. When I see things like these I get very angry at Niger Delta people. Your people are suffering, and people from another side of the world that have zero relations with you are enjoying your wealth. Nnamdi Kanu is proposing to you a country where you will manage your resources 100% and you will be like Qatar or who knows, the richest country in the world by GDP. I don't know what is wrong with the brain of a black man.

Hmmn
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by urahara(m): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
don4real18:
1 billion naira for the land? OP, did he tell you or you heard Papa Chika saying it in the beer parlour grin

U don't forget say na maita
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by urahara(m): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
don4real18:
1 billion naira for the land? OP, did he tell you or you heard Papa Chika saying it in the beer parlour grin

U don't forget say na maitama
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by masterpiece86: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
yanabasee:

Located in Montana... opposite NDIC..... adjacent to Nicon Hotel
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by dokiOloye(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
courtesy of Niger Delta oil... I wonder how many cow or sugarcane he will sell to acquire such a magnificent house if there is nothing like crude oil... parasitic landlocked oil barren cursed desert terrorist... I blame mumu Niger Deltans for allowing this fraudulent activities unchallenged for a long time
The more I stay in Abuja,d more I laugh at d foolishness of d Niger deltans.
They should've been d ones in d forefront of d agitation for restructuring or division of this country but alas,they don't even understand where d rain started beating them.
AA oil is wealthy but where did his wealth come from=subsidy fraud=Niger delta oil money.
Emir Sanusi has a new rolls royce and where is d money from=4% of allocations of LGAs under his domain=Niger delta oil money
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by bossmeek(m): 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by nonix22(m): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
yanabasee:
Close to Transcorp Hilton, by Gana street
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
yanabasee:
Maitama Opposite Transcorp Hilton Hotel
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
dokiOloye:
The more I stay in Abuja,d more I laugh at d foolishness of d Niger deltans.
They should've been d ones in d forefront of d agitation for restructuring or division of this country but alas,they don't even understand where d rain started beating them.
AA oil is wealthy but where did his wealth come from=subsidy fraud=Niger delta oil money.
Emir Sanusi has a new rolls royce and where is d money from=4% of allocations of LGAs under his domain=Niger delta oil money
our mumu Niger Delta brothers suppose to be in forefront of referendum or restructuring , Niger Delta is one of undeveloped region in Nigeria despite their wealth, all they care is small handouts from FG..
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by lenghtinny(m): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
I actually thought it belonged to a British due to the architectural design..

I never see person enter or leave the building...
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
yanabasee:
Maitima just before NCC headquarters
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by Ifeshyne(f): 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
Why the lies now, this building has been there since i was a kid. How can the land have been bought at that price long ago
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by Bnladan(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
DirtyGold:
Now, this is what qualifies to be called a mansion... not those average duplexes bloggers are fond of posting.
Nairaland people, take note.
Btw, is this not the majestic house at one intersection around transcorp Hilton hotel? Looks more exquisite when seen live than on these pix...
Big men thangz, money is surely good cool

What's tha business?
yeah, at gana street junction, near zenith bank

Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Worked with him in the past. Great man.
I'll give you his number for a price. grin
If you're a serious hustler
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by newoffer: 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nigeria is runned by classmates of some wicked sets of Nigerians
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by kaystick86(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
yanabasee:

Its opposite the Transcorp Hilton Hotel.
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by aleeyus(m): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Neoteny:

Nope.

You're the dumb ones.

Elabroate on that statement, please. I fail to comprehend how that is true (not saying it is incorrect simply incomprehensible)
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by Mysselff2: 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Yea, its really a beauty to behold at night.
Bobs,just leff mata
Re: Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion by azymazy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
the man in question is from Kogi state(Ebira). his pple are suffering n he can't do any help for them rather wasting money up n down. There is God ooo

20 Countries Most In Debt To China / I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? / CBN Bars Agents From Using Pos Terminals For Transactions