Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) (25829 Views)

12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by Hygist: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2017
A facebook user shared this on her timeline with the caption:

Ugomdi Ogbonna GOD WILL BLESS YOU FOR THIS.

SAVED TO SAVE SOULS

This handsome 12years boy comes to my workshop every other morning to sell groundnut to my workers. He is so experienced in the business that he knows how to convince you to spend your last cash buying his product.
Last week, I called him into my office and asked him why he is selling groundnut by this time of the day when he should be in school. Favour Emmanuel told me he doesn't enjoy selling groundnut but ever since they lost their father, life has become so difficult for them. They couldn't maintain their rent in Rivers state after the death of their father, so they moved back to Aba and joined their grandma in her one room apartment. Groundnut has been our only means of survival he said.

I told Favour to go home and bring his mother. The rest of the day with favour and his mum was spent with pool of tears of joy as I told them I will take care of Favour's Education all through Secondary and Tertiary level.

Even though First Term is half spent, I still summoned courage and begged a school principal to partner with me in taking favour out of the street by admitting him irrespective of his lateness. Finally, favour got registered, school fees and acceptance fees fully paid, school uniforms, shoes, books and other items fully provided.

Please, don't call this a show off! Don't tag it a post for comments and likes. I wanted to keep this off social Media but someone needs to know that we are only SAVED TO SAVE SOULS

Angel Sonia Nonyerem Ugomdi-Ogbonna

lalasticlala
https://www.facebook.com/ayara.margaret/posts/1643572825662909?pnref=story

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by Hygist: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by dyadeleye(m): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2017
Wow, the real hero...
God bless you bruh.

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by 4hys: 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
cry Life sha, nice one bro.. even with a slippers u still helped someone

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by Boxer007(m): 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
Selling ground nuts? He needs Maths. Ha ha ha ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by Larrey(f): 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
The small boy looks sharp. May God help the good Samaritan too

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
Before I opened this thread I knew it must be an Igbo man that will perform this kind gesture.

it can only happened in the land of RISING SUN.

IGBO KWENU grin grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
..... and when he becomes 'something' tomorrow one Ole Pastor will start asking for 10%

32 Likes

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
That's so sweet of him

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by Kendroid: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Tiri GBOZA for u bros

11 Likes

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
shocked

Christmas is by the corner, everybody wants to close and balance their books well.

I don't trust all this people who use good deeds as a disguise to steal other people's destinies.

Please beware of them!

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Goals, its always a great idea to make the world a better place than we met it, educate a child, you lift a family out of poverty cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by pauljumbo: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
I love this
This a true Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
The uniform no even fit the boy self mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by Tascom236(m): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nice one bro...even tho you ar nt having dah much buh u still try ur best.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by kay29000(m): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
Cool. Nice move.
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by dingbang(m): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nice one
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nice one. Nobody wey no fine. Na money dey fuc.k up.
See as favour fine for school uniform. May God bless your hustle bro.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive and full capacity powerbank.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
So kind of him to help. God bless you abundantly, Mr.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by Kceefresh19: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by KEVIND: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
Matthew 25:40

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Who are “the least of these”. They’re the hungry, thirsty, homeless, naked, sick, and imprisoned brethren amongst us.

God bless you bro

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
May God reward you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by maryjan8(f): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
God
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by TEYA: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
These are the real nigerian heroes! But unfortunately we don't encourage them by celebrating them, we will rather hail hushpuppy et al.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by JOELIFYO: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
bro... may God lift u higher
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Good
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by free2ryhme: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hygist:
A facebook user shared this on her timeline with the caption:

Ugomdi Ogbonna GOD WILL BLESS YOU FOR THIS.

SAVED TO SAVE SOULS

This handsome 12years boy comes to my workshop every other morning to sell groundnut to my workers. He is so experienced in the business that he knows how to convince you to spend your last cash buying his product.
Last week, I called him into my office and asked him why he is selling groundnut by this time of the day when he should be in school. Favour Emmanuel told me he doesn't enjoy selling groundnut but ever since they lost their father, life has become so difficult for them. They couldn't maintain their rent in Rivers state after the death of their father, so they moved back to Aba and joined their grandma in her one room apartment. Groundnut has been our only means of survival he said.

I told Favour to go home and bring his mother. The rest of the day with favour and his mum was spent with pool of tears of joy as I told them I will take care of Favour's Education all through Secondary and Tertiary level.

Even though First Term is half spent, I still summoned courage and begged a school principal to partner with me in taking favour out of the street by admitting him irrespective of his lateness. Finally, favour got registered, school fees and acceptance fees fully paid, school uniforms, shoes, books and other items fully provided.

Please, don't call this a show off! Don't tag it a post for comments and likes. I wanted to keep this off social Media but someone needs to know that we are only SAVED TO SAVE SOULS

Angel Sonia Nonyerem Ugomdi-Ogbonna

lalasticlala
https://www.facebook.com/ayara.margaret/posts/1643572825662909?pnref=story

God bless his kindness

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Timaya was a plantain seller.

He was quite unfortunate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:

Show us your own when u dey primary school. Enemyofuniform

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by Stanley777(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
what a very kind gesture,but if you really helping him,why are you posting it for people to see,e concern us?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time / ASUU members, How Do You Cope Without Salary? / Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.