Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) (25840 Views)

12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Christmas is by the corner, everybody wants to close and balance their books well.

I don't trust all this people who use good deeds as a disguise to steal other people's destinies.

Please beware of them!

have you done a anything good yourself for this nation?
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
The uniform no even fit the boy self mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

go buy am one then
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by Pringlez: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Christmas is by the corner, everybody wants to close and balance their books well.

I don't trust all this people who use good deeds as a disguise to steal other people's destinies.

Please beware of them!

Guy, must you always be negative in thinking all the time?
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by openmine(m): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ohh men...am humbled!! smiley smiley
God bless and keep U for this unique gesture!
Not every time U see people doing such without any ulterior motive!!
Why wont God bless and prosper such kind of individual..
God bless U real God bro!
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by Sadiq1048(m): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Abdulmajid Manager Mustaqima Esmy A1 All in Gombe State University are proud of your sacrifices.
cc:spadow
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by openmine(m): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
nwakibie3:
Before I opened this thread I knew it must be an Igbo man that will perform this kind gesture.

it can only happened in the land of RISING SUN.

IGBO KWENU grin grin
Lets stop all these tribal sentiments...it helps no one!
Generosity has absolutely nothing to do with race,tribe or country!
Generosity is about the heart of the individual!

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by begwong: 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
4hys:
cry Life sha, nice one bro.. even with a slippers u still helped someone
Check well. It's a Gucci slippers not like your 150.00 own..
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by God2man(m): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
Atunise O po
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by Bobby808: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
TEYA:
These are the real nigerian heroes! But unfortunately we don't encourage them by celebrating them, we will rather hail hushpuppy et al.
I agree with you totally. What we celebrate these days are marriages that last only few hours after spending the millions of Naira as if their end products will be like giving berth to another Christ on earth. Look at what this young man has done to grow a healthy country. Instead they will engage themselves in rubbish things like making marriage proposal in the Dubhi, carry out the marriage peoper in Parish. Foolish Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
People such is this gentleman should run the country, instead of that bunch of honorable thieves.
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by Eeroh95(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
nwakibie3:
Before I opened this thread I knew it must be an Igbo man that will perform this kind gesture.

IGBO KWENU grin grin
I am an igbo but your comment is stupid.. angry
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by SirMichael1: 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
emeijeh:
Timaya was a plantain seller.

He was quite unfortunate

Sarcasm cheesy
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Eeroh95:
I am an igbo but your comment is stupid.. angry

GTFOH
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nice one
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by Topestbilly(m): 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please beware of them!

Theyre everywhere, family, Church, school, office etc. Their thinking is always in opposite direction.
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by ZaramT: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:

I guess you know the boy in person and you are not happy he's back to school.

Go roast yourself because there's no going back for that boy.
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by amicable09(f): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Highly commendable!
Lol. Shame on that troll who will not allow me comment in peace.
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by ojonugwap(m): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
May god bless you abundantly
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by Champele(m): 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
And thier men of gold are busy buying more jet to spread the gospel. And the sheeples stupidly paying tithe
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by brill224(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
God bless you bro
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by Anslemchiboy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
With love and care for one another, Nigeria would have become a great country like western world. Let show love with one another,no matter the tribe,culture,religious God bless naija
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by worldphilip(f): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
God bless you brother. this is what fulfillment is all about. Grace man.
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by lovelybugs(f): 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
can u do better? bad belle tongue
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by opomulero101(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
nwakibie3:

IGBO KWENU grin grin

Ur daftness is something else, shiorr!!!
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by embee3(m): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2017
Good one bro. More grease to your elbow.
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:02am On Nov 23, 2017
my brother you really tried...if more people like you colud do more then things will be alot easier. .it's not a show off, the Angels in heaven and the spirit of their late dad and husband will be smilling. . .May God bless you and bless that womb that conceive you. .Amen!
Re: Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 3:52am On Dec 18, 2018
God bless your kind heart in Jesus Name, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. / Civet Killed Inside LASU, Ojo (Photos) / Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.