Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Crap - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crap (2963 Views)

Christianity Is Crap! / It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crap by OtemSapien: 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
MrOnPoint:

It sounds as if you are not sure.
As far as the universe is concerned, there are no general laws. When you think that you have seen it all, the universe changes its way of operation, then things don't happen as they do before. Karma can catch up with some people and others may just get lucky and escape it.
Re: Crap by analize701: 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
LuciferBaby:

Ok. So it means am a child of light. That's all.
Lucifer is a Prince of darkness. You are a Child of darkness.
Re: Crap by MrOnPoint(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
OtemSapien:
As far as the universe is concerned, there are no general laws. When you think that you have seen it all, the universe changes its way of operation, then things don't happen as they do before. Karma can catch up with some people and others may just get lucky and escape it.

Meaning the "universal God" doesn't have a sure way of passing fair judgement?
Re: Crap by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
analize701:

Lucifer is a Prince of darkness. You are a Child of darkness.

Loooooooooooooool. Try to do a little research on the meaning of that name. It means MORNING STAR. Jesus called himself morning star. Didn't he? cheesy
Re: Crap by chinex404(m): 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
It might seem meaningless now but its meaning&purpose wuld be understood later.
Re: Crap by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
chinex404:
It might seem meaningless now but its meaning&purpose wuld be understood later.

It's actually meaningless to this Age and Time
Re: Crap by analize701: 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
LuciferBaby:

Loooooooooooooool. Try to do a little research on the meaning of that name. It means MORNING STAR. Jesus called himself morning star. Didn't he? cheesy
Lolzzzzzzzz. Boy, its not about the Nomenclature or its lexical meaning, it's about the modus operandi of the entity behind the name.

What are his activities? He is a rebel.

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
Revelation:12:7

And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
Revelation:12:8

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Revelation:12:9

He was Lucifer before he became satan

Now, this is why your father fell Ach Angel Lucifer to Satan.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isaiah:14:12

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isaiah:14:13

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isaiah:14:14

Your Dad thought he could overthrow the Only Potentate. sorry mate, you guys have your destiny inside eternal fire.
Re: Crap by analize701: 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
LuciferBaby:

It's actually meaningless to this Age and Time
Is that what your father told you?
Re: Crap by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 25, 2017
analize701:

Is that what your father told you?

Yes, that's what Jesus(the morning star made me realize)
Re: Crap by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 25, 2017
analize701:

Lolzzzzzzzz. Boy, its not about the Nomenclature or its lexical meaning, it's about the modus operandi of the entity behind the name.

What are his activities? He is a rebel.

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
Revelation:12:7

And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
Revelation:12:8

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Revelation:12:9

He was Lucifer before he became satan

Now, this is why your father fell Ach Angel Lucifer to Satan.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isaiah:14:12

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isaiah:14:13

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isaiah:14:14

Your Dad thought he could overthrow the Only Potentate. sorry mate, you guys have your destiny inside eternal fire.

Like I said, Jesus = Morning star, Lucifer = Morning star
i.e. Jesus = Lucifer.

Lucifer is a positive title.
Re: Crap by MrOnPoint(m): 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
LuciferBaby:

Like I said, Jesus = Morning star, Lucifer = Morning star i.e. Jesus = Lucifer.
Lucifer is a positive title.
Hahaha. OtemSapien is this true?
Re: Crap by MrOnPoint(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
LuciferBaby:

What is called hell fire is a state of experience on earth. Living in negativity is what the Christians termed to be hell fire and it is not eternal as popularly suggested

Where is this your thought coming from?
Re: Crap by Ranchhoddas: 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
MrOnPoint:

If hell is the common grave, what about hell fire?
Myth.
Re: Crap by MrOnPoint(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Myth.
What made you believe it's a myth?
Re: Crap by Ranchhoddas: 9:28am On Dec 07, 2017
MrOnPoint:

What made you believe it's a myth?
Common sense?
Re: Crap by MrOnPoint(m): 10:01am On Dec 07, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Common sense?
Hahaha. I guess you are an atheist?
Re: Crap by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2017
MrOnPoint:

Where is this your thought coming from?

Research and findings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Convetousness? / The Last Assault To Rescue The Bride For The Rapture - Dr. Augusto Maquengo / March 2013 Power Must Change Hands (pmch) Programme- My Star Must Shine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.