Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,110 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim (31384 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by kobo123: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ghanaian actress,Juliet Ibrahim has debunked marriage rumours with Nigerian singer, Icebergslim swirling around the internet since yesterday.

She debunked the rumours on Instagram after sharing a pics of herself with caption 

Wow! @iamicebergslim and I have received so many congratulatory messages and well wishes, we must say the love and support is unbelievable! However, we will like to inform the general public that we are not married yet. When we decide to go down that path together, we will certainly be the ones to let the world, our friends, family, supporters and fans know. The image circulating isn't a court wedding photograph, it is a leaked behind-the-scenes image which was taken during a photoshoot for a new project, which we will soon unveil to the world. God bless everyone for the love and well wishes. I love you all.

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-juliet-ibrahim-debunks-marriage-rumors-icebergslim/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by 48noble(m): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
pretty girls hardly walk down d aisle on time

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by NaijaCelebrity: 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
I tot has much,you too fine for this short Yoruba Demon shocked shocked shocked

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
As long as I didnt see them in a registry room, saying their vows or in church infront of a pastor I knew they weren't married yet.

Someone was just playing a prank to the public.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by pyyxxaro: 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:

Shaarap

Winch undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by tobillionaire(m): 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
jealous mumu

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by NaijaCelebrity: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
See pot calling kettle black

tobillionaire:
jealous mumu

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by NaijaCelebrity: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
Same to you?

pyyxxaro:

Shaarap

Winch undecided

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by MyOpinion1(f): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by yanabasee(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
And the person that geared the rumour said she was happy to witness it.. Naija bloggers ehn!!!

15 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by choku123: 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
lol na to sell market ooo

yanabasee:
And the person that geared the rumour said she was happy to witness it.. Naija bloggers ehn!!!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by Primusinterpares(m): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
With the kind of news that makes front page these days one will be tempted to say Nairaland is an entertainment forum

6 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by RichiB(m): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by NCANTaskForce: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
What's so special about her puna sef?, It's just like the others.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
People care too much tho

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by Nellybank(m): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Den do settle down. You don dey old abeg
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by Bossontop(m): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
grin grin grin
U still wan dey sample d dick abii to make sure say e no go fail anytym soon ko b4 u finally marry am ko??....kwantinue

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by YeniOlasede: 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Offline Map Navigation System for All Roads within Nigeria - You NEED NO DATA CONNECTION

Reverse Camera Which Enables you to reverse and pack properly with no stress

Bluetooth Calls while driving

Car tracking device using your phone on any location within the country

Live Traffic Reports within any road in the country

More Features Includes Video, and Audio player, FM Transmitter,Google Play,Car assist app, etc

13 MONTHS WARRANTY

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by unitysheart(m): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
OK. The wedding project abi
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by MhizzAJ(f): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Their cup of tea undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by Innobee99(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Lol, I thought he was a cloned Ngolo Kante
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by LesbianBoy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
What's so special about her puna sef?, It's just like the others.

Baba fvcking this juliet ibrahim wee be sweet o shocked

Have you seen what she is "carrying" at her back?

Ukwu!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by hssl(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
Which ever way congratulations in advance cheesy

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by movid(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
kobo123:
Ghanaian actress,Juliet Ibrahim has debunked marriage rumours with Nigerian singer, Icebergslim swirling around the internet since yesterday.

She debunked the rumours on Instagram after sharing a pics of herself with caption 

Wow! @iamicebergslim and I have received so many congratulatory messages and well wishes, we must say the love and support is unbelievable! However, we will like to inform the general public that we are not married yet. When we decide to go down that path together, we will certainly be the ones to let the world, our friends, family, supporters and fans know. The image circulating isn't a court wedding photograph, it is a leaked behind-the-scenes image which was taken during a photoshoot for a new project, which we will soon unveil to the world. God bless everyone for the love and well wishes. I love you all.

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-juliet-ibrahim-debunks-marriage-rumors-icebergslim/
Even if u comot court go do stage wedding, wetin concern me? mtscheeew rada rada raun raun
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by spaggyy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
OK
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by LesbianBoy(m): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
Chai
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
they will rush to leak a picture, then foolishly act like they are suprised just to be on the news.

who even have the time to stalk juliet and the toy boy she is dating? as if they are that important

Augustap

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by nwakibie3(m): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
so whats my business?

meanwhile somewhere in Owerri grin grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by nairavsdollars(f): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
Juliet Ibrahim, Nairaland actress
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim by Etimnaic(m): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Kill me!! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frank Edwards Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Olajumoke Orisaguna Is The Face Of Payporte's 1kstore / Father’s Day: Adekunle Gold Sings And Dances For His Baby, Adejare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.