Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

If I Were To Be A Woman. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If I Were To Be A Woman. (313 Views)

If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido / Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" / "I Will Die, If I Give My Wife Money" - Man Tells Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Were To Be A Woman. by martinslanre(m): 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
And if i were to be a woman, I will beg the one I choose to be my man and ask of him before I go into his house/home that he should make me anything he wish, anything he wants except a full-housewife. I will promise him all he want, whatever he needs as guarantee will I provide. Be it fidelity, obedience or honesty as long as he does not make me a full-housewife. I will beg him to let me earn whatever I am qualified to earn or whatever I can legally and honestly earn. I will be anything to him except a full-housewife.

As exhausting as it will be, as physically or emotionally hard as it will be, it will be worth it at the end of the day. For independence gotten from been able to provide for petty things will always be glorious. For it is a natural phenomenon for men to go through hard times at some point, I will then be to him a helping hand instead of another burden he will have to carter for.

The exhaustion from working and getting back home to cook and care for the children will be too good for me, for the tiredness will be much that I will care-less about suspicious text messages that might push my jealousy to the point of killing him. While being a working class mother also pushes a sense of a super-woman into the heart of the children, a woman who can get what she wants and that can raise a girl-child with good self-esteem.

I will beg him till he sees sense in it, not just for my sake alone but for his sake and that of our offspring that needs and deserve a super-woman as a mother.

(1) (Reply)

Share Rent Space And Short Lets In Africa / Family / Online Training On Cakes,cooking,make-up,etc From 25 March To 2nd April,join Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.