Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Business Strategy Most Ibo People Use To Conquer Boundaries.learn A Trade - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Business Strategy Most Ibo People Use To Conquer Boundaries.learn A Trade (454 Views)

Why Do People At Work Always Assume A Lady Who Sets Boundaries Is Not Humble / Advice: I Am About To Learn A Trade / 7 Easy-to-learn Skills You Can Use To Work From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Strategy Most Ibo People Use To Conquer Boundaries.learn A Trade by bonezworld(m): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
One thing I have learnt from IBO boys over the years.In the process of trying to learn,they can be very patient for 30 years just to know more in business.Chinedu would bring Emeka,give him the guidelines,someday Emeka would become free and Emeka would bring Amaka.Amaka would then bring in Ngozie.This is what I call networking.That is how their chain continues.Going broke is eliminated in their line.Most Tiv and Idoma boys I have come across just want everything sharp sharp.They are not ready for any time wasting.Hahahaha last last,they are mostly very proud and not used to hard life.But just like me,last last na poverty humble me.Incidental learning is a special type of learning.

(1) (Reply)

Freelancers In Nigeria / Why Not Earn #500 - #10000 With This Sure Method! / Thread For Those With Fear Of Public Speaking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.