Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? (5532 Views)

Poll: Should she go ahead and sleep with the man?

Yes, maybe: 10% (8 votes)
Of course not: 89% (68 votes)
This poll has ended

Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 / ~ ANTM : Top Model Favourites ~ Where Are They Now? / Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by cynthia(f): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2007
Here me out abeg,

Would you prefer to lose your virginity and go to bed with a modeling agent to become a top Model in not only Africa but also abroad and earn cool money or chicken out or Look for one of your friends that flirt and then ask the agent to sleep with her and then you will give her some commission or the agent will perform MouthAction with you.

People I need a response right away.
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2007
cynthia:

Here me out abeg,

Would you prefer to lose your virginity and go to bed with a modeling agent to become a top Model in not only Africa but also abroad and earn cool money or chicken out or Look for one of your friends that flirt and then ask the agent to sleep with her and then you will give her some commission or the agent will perform MouthAction with you.

People i neeed response right away, , ;

It seems you are the one in this problem. Well, every girl does it. whats in sex and whats new? You arent a virgin right? well go ahead and have sex and you're getting a cool job and cash too. so its enjoyment and fufillment in both ways (or even more sef). and more sweeter if the guy performs MouthAction on you and still gives u what u need! abah guys are even fools sef. well losing your virginity to the agent is not recommended but it will be appropriate cause you are giving gold, getting diamonds,. think about it! and Do it urself don't love-vendor!
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by Free(f): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2007
Its not worth it

Dnt Do It
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by CrazyMan(m): 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2007
Virginity is like a precious diamond which you must give to one person at a time.
a person who will cherish it and love you for giving him such a precious gift.

so now tell me, if you have this special opportunity would you give it to some street miscrants who don't even know the value of what you're giving to them all in the name of becoming a top model?
that's something you shouldn't even think of.
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by Seun(m): 9:44am On Feb 25, 2007
Just make sure you get a signed contract from the person you are giving the sex to, otherwise you may sleep with him and still not get the fame and money you are looking for. Sleazy people cannot be trusted. wink
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by hotangel2(f): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2007
Lose your virginity to be a top model?

First thought: Ohh hell to the motherpeepeep NO!

Second thought: hold on, You mean a TOP model?

Third though: What the peep, still NO,

Fourth thought: Well, is he going to sign a paper, in the presence of me and my lawyer stating that after i give him what he wants, i will become a top model?

Final Thought: I wouldn't advice you to do it. Personally, I. . .  I . . . Wouldn't . . . .  Well, i Wouldn't. . . .

Okay wait. On a more serious note, It's not worth it. If this person can't give you a Job as a model because you are fit to be a model, i don't think you should do it.
I wouldn't do it for real. Its my virginity and I will not give it away to a selfish human being like that.

However, this is your choice to make. Do you cherish your virginity? Do you feel being a model is more important than keeping your virginity? Are you ready to risk losing your virginity and NOT getting the model Job?
Would you rather SPIT in this guy's face and go over to another modelling agency? I would advice you do that.
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by Diplenty(m): 10:10am On Feb 25, 2007
Think about this:

What determines a top model? The agent or the skills you've got?

If you start it sleeping, Be sure there are more beds to warm ahead with no guarantees!!!
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by bunmii(f): 10:36am On Feb 25, 2007
nope i wouldn't, but it depends on u. honestly some agent are fake losers, u need to get away from him & keep searching for a better agent.
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by Tmoni(m): 11:04am On Feb 25, 2007
not nice to do but in the world right now, individuals personally decide what is nice or not,

if u decide to sleep with him, then make sure the contract is on ink and theres probably a witness

upload ur picture so we could all decide if u have got what it takes(not being sacarstic)
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by my2cents(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2007
geez,

I wonder where the heck some of you guyz on this forum get questions like this tongue
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by gidig(m): 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2007
First, I will safely assume that the people urging you on are simply expresing sarcasm and not serious that you sleep to become a top model. It suggests to me that you are not good enough or lack self confidence .

Do you know how many girls the guy has given that line to? I work with models occassionally and I encourage the girl to have some other skills to sell aside their looks otherwise they will just be slaves to someone like the person in question, who represents the bad side of modeling agencies. IT i not worth it!

Which top model are you even talking about sef! Is he taking to New York?.If it is in NIgeria, it is all a lie. lets evenb say you ignore my advice and slerep with him, you will have to continue the sleeping to sustain whatever he pormises you,

And just in case he does not deliver on the promises, how, my dear girl,do you take back what you have given to him from youir body?

THINK!

ps: If you are serious, I could recommend a few agencies in Lagos who get jobs from time to time. Do not sell your body!
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by Icon(m): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2007
Don't ever do that. Instead, develop other skills which can help you. If sleeping with him is the only thing that can get you into modeling, then it's probably not for you and you were not cut out for modeling anyway. Don't lose your virginity for something so silly. You can't get it back after you do.
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by PTBNaija(f): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2007
Don't ever give up your virginity just to be a model. It's not worth it.
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by agnesoseka: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2007
I agree wit d last speaker.
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by daprince: 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2007
Any girl worth her onus wouldn't even think about it. Lose ur virginity to some cheap punk? How many girls has he made "supermodels" in the first place for him to make such a promise? Dang!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by guntavibes(m): 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2007
hi daprince i feel u its not worth it ,
Ladies you had better start your own agency if it gets that hard i'm starting mine soon i believe the word model is more or less someone othesr can look up to.

so keep your virginity when u are married u will be glad.

when i start my agecy i'll hint you all so ladies keep your head up

thank you
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by spikedcylinder: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2007
What kind of sleazy agent would demand sex from someone he thinks is worth being a top model when he's sure to make a lot of money from being her agent?
On second thoughts,i realised that the original poster was referring to the Nigerian situation when she said the agent will "help her get jobs abroad".Better be careful or else the height of your career will be on the poster of Dudu-Osun soap.
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by guntavibes(m): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2007
yes spikecylinder you are right its a big business and all model should be very professional and let some hungry agent get the best of them
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by SamMilla1(m): 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2007
if we must heal our society , we have to start by disciplining ourselves.dont give up your virginity for any modelling shit.Give it up when u are comfortable and with someone you love.if your agent so much believe that he can make you a great model, then he will come looking for u when the time comes.turn to God and the Bible.the answers to every problem is in there.
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by sisimose(f): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2007
NO bad move please why would you loose your virginity to some sleazy agent to get ahead as a model? or even sleep with anyone even if you are not a virgin just to get ahead? Do you feel like this is your one and only shot at this? there is nothing like keeping your dignity and getting where you need to get to on by your own merit. Do not try to cut corners to get ahead please, you might get what you want by succumbing to this toad, but wait oh, how do you know there is nothing better lurking in the corner. Be patient and remain hard working , screw this guy(i mean not literarily o cheesy)
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by katherinae(f): 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2007
it's a double edged sword

no girl would like to sleep with a man she is not attracted to for a job.

but in the modeling world 99% of all the models u see have and will continue to sleep with agents to get to a level where they dont have to anymore.

its a sad world, because if u refuse there is just another pretty, skinny girl who would sleep with him. Its part of the world of modeling, and i mean high class modeling too.

personally,being in nigeria i would advice u not to do it, he is probably lieing to you. But if u do want to go ahead, make sure it's a notarized document. at least get the money and maybe pictures before u do. LIke i said since u are in naija, all those documents could even be worthless. Assumin u were in the states, it wouldnt be anything special to sleep wiht the guy, heck most people would advice u too, because at least the papers mean something here. so goodluck. and think with ur head.
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by segunfunmi(f): 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2007
What is yours, will always be yours.Don't ever think of giving your virginity to that Dog.I called him Dog,because he is a flirt.He does not deserve somebody like you.If being a model will cause you your virginity,I will advice you forget about it.It does not worth it.
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by NiteAngel(m): 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2007
Great skills will get you to the very top only it will take you more time. Cutting corners may get you to the very top only for a short while; the very things you did to get there will be the architect of your fall. If you want your success to ring loud in whatever profession you choose, ensure it is built on the values that can stand the test of time.
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2007
@ poster

What if you weren't a virgin? Would you have still had this conscience battle?
You might as well end up losing your virginity with someone who has absolutely nothing to offer. I guess that if you weren't a so-called innocent girl you wouldn't even be here asking us for our opinion about having sex for a job, afterall a lot of people do it!
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by jjuummaaii(f): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2007
remember once u start this way then be ready to always sleep ur way to everythin in life, and u can be sure there's no guarantee u'll ever get there. U'll only end up being used. keep ur virginty for someone who'll value it.
u can still be what u want to be, well thats my believe anyway.
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by sisimose(f): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2007
michelin
very interesting point you raised, never the less her present situation is one of being a virgin so what can she do?
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by LadyT(f): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2007
Forget being a virgin. NEVER HAVE SEX to get you somewhere. It will forever hang over your head. Please dont do it. God will guide you to where you need to be. Dont allow yourself to be abused.
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by sisimose(f): 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2007
yes that is true never sleep around to get ahead.
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by CrazyMan(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2007
LadyT:

Forget being a virgin. NEVER HAVE SEX to get you somewhere. It will forever hang over your head. Please don't do it. God will guide you to where you need to be. Dont allow yourself to be abused.
That's why females should be properly enlightened on this particular issue so they won't fall into the hands of irresponsible people all in the name of becoming a top model.
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by raphy(m): 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2007
hi alll
@daprince u have to think bout it very well i know som ppl can be fake all in d name of making money.
u have to think very well it is not worth it when u lose it u can regret later.
so dont do it u have to pray so GOD can help u look for other agent.
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by SavvyLanre: 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2007
@Cynthia

I know it is tough with the situation in Naija - and you having a potential career in front of you. The only simple advise i can give you is to PUT YOUR TRUST IN GOD.
One, it is not worth it and the uncertainity is very high - and secondly, God can make you a better deal if you trust in him.
Re: Lose Your Virginity To Be A Top Model? by venfadavid(m): 12:04am On Feb 26, 2007
losing ur virginity to an agent is a stupid idea,if he does not want to give u the job go somewhere else, is he the only agent?

(1) (2)

Captivating And Elegant Aso Ebi Styles For Wedding Guests / Latest Cornrow Braid Styles And Designs / Best Senator Designs 2022 | 2022 Latest Men Senator Styles For Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.