Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K (57625 Views)

Borehole Drilling Companies And Costs In Nigeria 2023 / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by jaycool01(m): 7:56am On Nov 23, 2017
OlojoTaiwo:

Sell your paypal and btc 345/$ watsapp me
are you legit? who have you transracted with here that can recommend you. you may wish to open a tread on business section so that people can review you.
Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by Fistop: 8:01am On Nov 23, 2017
Where is the toilet and sceptic tank (Soak away)?
Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by Seunolad1(m): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2017
is furniture's inclusive cause that is about #11,880,000 @360/ US Dollar in which i can use above amount to erect secure and good looking structure but a typical dead load and the other is live load that is movable. that is just simple different among both.
Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by eodavids(m): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2017
Konquest:

^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
Beautiful... beautiful!
Panel buildings are the way to go
on a global scale while reducing the
housing deficit.

Brilliant post!

Yeah!

But it does not survive flood, fire or vehement winds and the likes.

It may be cheap and easier to erect, but will not really replace bricks building.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by perry1988(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
And this is how the structure looks when completed

lalasticlala
breeze nor go carry this house so
Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by IamUdo(m): 8:31am On Nov 23, 2017
Make omo nile no catch you sha
Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by Tlontin(m): 8:35am On Nov 23, 2017
money121:
Nice one

Job Done!

Another Successful Roofing Project Complete @ Opic Estate Agbara Ogun State..

Roof Design : Milano Design

Colour: Wine with Black patches

Roof meters: 388sqm

See Amount of Money that Roofed the Building @: https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/14#62620546

For Your Next Roofing Project Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers Satisfaction is Our Watch Word!!

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now!!

I sight u mr Ayub... business with you was a success

1 Like

Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by aspirebig: 8:38am On Nov 23, 2017
Why reclying old news ....
Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by yaki84: 8:38am On Nov 23, 2017
paulchineduN:
$33k? Do u know how much it is in our naira?
33k is about 12m naira which can build a standard 2bedroom flat, with fittings.
Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by Vado(m): 8:44am On Nov 23, 2017
Na termite go chop am finish for this place.
Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by taurusdude0(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
In a time when real estate prices are going through the roof, Italian Renato Vidal has created a brilliant alternative to traditional housing. The M.A.Di. is a flat pack folding home that costs only $33K and three people can assemble it in any flat location in about 6 hours.

https://www.boredpanda.com/folding-innovative-house-six-hours-madi-home/

http://googleweblight.com/i?u=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5103629/Home-takes-SIX-hours-build-costs-just-25-000.html&grqid=IzHbX3KV&hl=en-NG

M.A.Di. looks like an ordinary house, but everything underneath the exterior is the complete opposite of “simple”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9fkzQpao3U

6h to build but robbing boys can get in in no time too.
Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by Bullhari: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This house is the opposite of what Frank Lloyd Wright meant when he said "less is more".

What's is a house if hippos people like Spesh the Hypeman and Eniola Badmus can not make love in it without the risk of it collapsing?

Well in other news;
RoyalBlak007 is giving Explorers a run for his money on informative topics.

explorers is the undisputed champion
Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by money121(m): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2017
Tlontin:

I sight u mr Ayub... business with you was a success

Thanks so much for the Review
Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 23, 2017
What A Joke? 33k Dollars At 365 Naira is 12m naira, enuf to buy land and build a decent 3 bedroom bungalow that can stand the test of time in most parts of naija.
This Plywood House wont stand strong winds, rain and fire.
Another Crazy Inventions From Italy, they shud stick to clothes and shoes.

1 Like

Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by Dharkchild: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2017
It wasn't Frank who said "less is more", Mies Van der Rohe did

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This house is the opposite of what Frank Lloyd Wright meant when he said "less is more".

What's is a house if hippos people like Spesh the Hypeman and Eniola Badmus can not make love in it without the risk of it collapsing?

Well in other news;
Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by Vendee: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2017
Beautiful but reminds of the "Three Little Pigs" Story.
Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by akon4u: 9:25am On Nov 23, 2017
Beautiful...
Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by Orpe7(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2017
And 2 seconds for hurricane to huff and puff grin
Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by NwaAmaikpe: 9:32am On Nov 23, 2017
Dharkchild:
It wasn't Frank who said "less is more", Mies Van der Rohe did

shocked

Now you are a gem who solved this inverted trivia.

90% can't tell if it was even by Walter Gropius, Le Coubusier or Louis Sullivan.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by durubennie(m): 9:48am On Nov 23, 2017
can it withstand disasters such as tornadoes,hurricanes
Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by Swichnerd(m): 9:53am On Nov 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well in other news;
do you study architecture?
Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by dfrost: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2017
Bullhari:

explorers is the undisputed champion

Competition is good for business. It brings out the best in anyone. Explorers is a leader, no doubt. But there can be 1,000 Explorers on NL. cheesy grin

Explorers, I hail ooo.

1 Like

Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by Gazzy88(m): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2017
Chuvin22:
Can't it last for 30 years at least?
Can it withstand the Nigerian Climate?
When there is flood hope it will still maintain position?

Can it Protect? Cos some boys can tow this house with you and your family inside. cheesy

My take is that It Can't work in Nigeria. For now.
its not made for Nigeria
Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by Explorers(m): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
dfrost:

Competition is good for business. It brings out the best in anyone. Explorers is a leader, no doubt. But there can be 1,000 Explorers on NL. cheesy grin

Explorers, I hail ooo.

Lol......

In life, no matter how perfect, how good you are in what you do, some people will do far better.

2 Likes

Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by dfrost: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
Explorers:

Lol......

In life, no matter how perfect, how good you are in what you do, some people will do far better.

Na so my brother. Man wey sabi wink cheesy grin.
Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by piagetskinner(m): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
can it withstand heavy rainfall and flooding?

even bible talk say house wey no get foundation go collapse
Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by davillian(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
Security this security that.
If armed rubbers wants to get inside your house you wall or fence can't stop them.
They break with hammer or Use a C4 cheesy cheesy grin
Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by yinkeys(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Cool
Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by Konquest: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
eodavids:

Yeah!

But it does not survive flood, fire or vehement winds and the likes.

It may be cheap and easier to erect, but will not really replace bricks building.
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
Prefabricated houses are good for
secured housing estates and can
be put up easily.

For more durability, I think stabilized
laterite bricks [or adobe] are
the best - better than the regular
sandcrete blocks which have holes
in them and can easily be broken
into by determined criminals.

This has happened several times
with devastating consequences.
Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by eodavids(m): 7:56am On Nov 24, 2017
Konquest:

^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
Prefabricated houses are good for
secured housing estates and can
be put up easily.

For more durability, I think stabilized
laterite bricks [or adobe] are
the best - better than the regular
sandcrete blocks which have holes
in them and can easily be broken
into by determined criminals.

This has happened several times
with devastating consequences.

Good!

1 Like

Re: This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K by ogbiwa: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2017
Though I love the thinking behind it but there's nothing wow or innovative about these structures to even warrant them charging $33k. And it doesn't include the interior furnitures. That amount can finish a decent 2 bedroom bungalow. This one someone simply cut wooden panels to a predesigned shape. I wouldn't pay $33k for a wooden house without a foundation nor any form of structural solidity. Sorry pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite / Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) / Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.