Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Adventure Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Adventure Movie (873 Views)

Merlin And Legend Of The Seeker!!any Other Magical Adventure Series? / Your Top Adventure Movies / Ideas For Eviction Punishment For Nigeria's 1st All-adventure Yoruba Reality Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adventure Movie by grill12: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2010
Hello guys i want to ask you that is there any New Adventure Movie released any one know.
Re: Adventure Movie by iice(f): 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2010
All these spammers

A-Team hasn't been released. Don't know what universe u people want us to teleport to, to watch them.\

@Topic. . .Percy is prolly the last one i saw, and it wasn't that good.
Re: Adventure Movie by frake837: 2:37am On Mar 27, 2010
Hey friend, I love to watch adventure movies. It is my favorite genre. My favorite latest adventure movies are:-
20th Century Boys 3
Oorlogswinter
The Graves
Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
Alice in Wonderland
Season of the Witch
Re: Adventure Movie by katty05: 9:39am On Apr 14, 2010
Sherlock Holmes
Alice in Wonderland
Little Big Soldier

(1) (Reply)

Crime And Detective Series / THE PYRAMID (hollywood Movie Review And Trailer) / Bbnaija 2018: Bam Bam And Teddy A Caught Having Se.x Inside The Bathroom [watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.