Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Today's Hadith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Hadith (224 Views)

KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith / If Allah Love A Person...beautiful Hadith / Hadith On Accountability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Hadith by GaniLAb(m): 7:46am On Nov 23, 2017
A DAY WITH THE PROPHET FOR TODAY(4th Rabbiu-Al-Awwal, 1439AH/23rd November, 2017):-

Abu Bakr As-Siddiq reported that: When the Prophet (SAW) and I were in the cave of Thaur and I saw the feet of the polytheists who were above us at the mouth of the cave (on the eve of the Emigration), I submitted: ' O Messenger of Allah! If one of them were to look down below his feet, he would see us'. The Prophet (SAW) said, "O Abu Bakr! What do you think of two whose third is Allah."
Bukhari, Muslim

COMMENTARY ON HADITH:-
This incident occurred when the Prophet (SAW) was emigrating from Makkah to Al-Medinah with Abu Bakr As-Siddiq. The disbelievers had announced a huge reward for their arrest for which people were searching them wildly. In the course of their search, some of them reached the mouth of the cave of Thaur where the Prophet (SAW) and Abu Bakr were staying for refuge and rest.
This Hadith describes the valour, fearlessness and unlimited confidence and trust of Prophet (SAW) in Allah; it also indicates how Allah helps His favourites from Q40vs51 of the Qur'an in this regard.
May Allah assist us. Aamin.
Wallahu Ta'Allah Aalam.

(1) (Reply)

Backsliding: Not An Option / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Deliverance Hour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.