Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

The Relevance Of Language To Development Of Human Society - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Relevance Of Language To Development Of Human Society (913 Views)

Lagos Society Wife / In Pursuit Of Relevance (lessons From An Inspirational Book) / Do People Still Read Poems Today? Do Poetry Have Relevance Again In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Relevance Of Language To Development Of Human Society by GoodMuyis(m): 11:22am On Mar 25, 2010
The Relevance of Language to development of human society

Greeting to all Nairalander

The topic above gave tough time to break, but nevertheless i have done something, but i need
a good article to back my self up. this is an assignment for me(am not lazy though i almost finish my work but I've not meet up to the numbers of pages required.

Pls if you bored or less busy or even if you have such article kindly help your fellow brother

my mail is goodmuyis [at] yahoo.com

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Where We Lost It / She Was Roasted In Kano / The Ultimatum And Other Short Stories By Stallion Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.