Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured (58537 Views)

Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior / Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean / Ebuka Refers To Adesua As "Mrs Etomi" Instead Of "Mrs Wellington". Her Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by joviegghead: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
And this is seriously making fp. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by Florblu(f): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
haywhy009:
Who is Tosin and who is Funmi biko?

Funmi is the fine one

Tosin is the not so fine one
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by Yemi7up: 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
Raintaker:
Lol
Both answering female name.The names are Yoruba names and not feminine names. Oluwatosin, Oluwafunmilayo can be for any gender depending on however the parent want to appreciate God at that moment.

I did not type anything
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by Threebear(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
I've had enough of these people and their fake marriage. We all know banky is a homosexual.
He slept with wizkid and his regular sex mate is Ebuka uchendu.
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by Allylic(f): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
What's all these iranu on FP now...top notch iranu

1 Like

Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by Vacora(m): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nairaland is finished. Of all the important and trending topics na another grown man bear bear na hin we go see discuss or appreciate undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by DoTheNeedful: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
Threebear:
I've had enough of these people and their fake marriage. We all know banky is a homosexual.
He slept with wizkid and his regular sex mate is Ebuka uchendu.

Dry!
Your post is even more fake. Mtchewww.....all for 'likes'.
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by nengibo: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:
Edo people bear Tosin
Are they not Yoruba, dey are Yoruba jor dem just dey pretend
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by Threebear(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

Dry!
Your post is even more fake. Mtchewww.....all for 'likes'.
grin grin grin
What do you know?
Believe what you want to believe, one thing is certain, the truth never changes and nothing is hidden under the sun forever.
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
CAN THIS BEARD OF A THING EVER END?
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by hanassholesolo: 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
guy on the right looks like a soyboy
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by vivvyo(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
haywhy009:
Tosin is the big guy,Funmi is the small dude
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by dabossman(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
thunder74:
Tosin is finer without the beard. Quiet and handsome guy while in the University and law school.
Yeah. Knew Tosin in my uni days. Very likable chap.
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by four4: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
haywhy009:
any one of them who resemble banky is funmi
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
No need, thanks
kaykhalie:

i will follow you back and thanks alot for the vote
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by sinceraconcept(m): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
the short one on the right looks like a comedian or someone that's about to cry,that's probably Banky W's brother
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by IamSINZ(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
IfoyinTEDO:
Until I see a pic of Banky's shoe shiner and Adesua's sanitary pad supplier, I wouldn't have seen enough of this madness!!

You couldn't even edit it sad
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by holluphemydavid(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
haywhy009:
same question was abt to ask
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by holluphemydavid(m): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
Raintaker:
Lol
Both answering female name.

I did not type anything
Tosin is a unisex name,but funmi is a female name
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by martineverest(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:
Edo people bear Tosin
tboss is Edo and she bears yoruba name
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by Alwaysking: 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
ogorwyne:
He looks rough in that picture.
He still look better than both your boyfriend and brothers.
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by sinceraconcept(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
this beard gang is annoyingly too common in Nigeria. everybody ,agbero,tout,drunkard on that beard gang.
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by ogorwyne(f): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
Alwaysking:
He still look better than both your boyfriend and brothers.
fair enough
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by Alwaysking: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
ogorwyne:
fair enough
Stop stalking me please, you ain't my type.
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by ogorwyne(f): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Alwaysking:
Stop stalking me please, you ain't my type.
lmao. How can you do this to me? Am out of here.
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by Alwaysking: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
ogorwyne:
lmao. How can you do this to me? Am out of here.
Lol go away jor grin
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by ModsWillKillNL: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
martineverest:
tboss is Edo and she bears yoruba name

Not everybody from Edo state is Edo by tribe.
Just the same way not everybody from Ondo is Yoruba.
Take note.
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by martineverest(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Not everybody from Edo state is Edo by tribe.
Just the same way not everybody from Ondo is Yoruba.
Take note.
smh for u........ With the exception of Ijaws, ALL other ethnic groups in Edo state are Edo.. As far as ur root is traced to bini
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by ModsWillKillNL: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
martineverest:
smh for u........ With the exception of Ijaws, ALL other ethnic groups in Edo state are Edo.. As far as ur root is traced to bini

How can you trace everybody's root who is not Ijaw to Bini?
Some Yorubas from Edo state today were once from Ondo state.

Even the so called Bini has its Yoruba enclave.

Ever heard of Usen?
Re: Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured by romeorailss: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
IfoyinTEDO:
Until I see a pic of Banky's shoe shiner and Adesua's sanitary pad supplier, I wouldn't have seen enough of this madness!!

Copycat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tattooed Rolf Buchholz With 561 Body Modifications Makes Guinness World Records / Tonto Dikeh Acquires Lexus SUV: Pictures & Video / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.