Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! (36777 Views)

Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) / 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble / 8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by freakyamanda(f): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2017
This is Jowi Zaza, one of the youngest moneybags in the country. He is reportedly worth hundreds of millions of naira and is younger than 35! Although he has largely been silent, enjoying his wealth beyond the prying eyes of bloggers and journalists, Today’s Echo has discovered a few things about him.

Jowi Zaza drives the latest, sleekest of cars and hangs around in the poshest places. You will always find him lounging and hanging out in places like the Al Jumeirah in Dubai, the Red-light district in Amsterdam, New York, the Caribbean, London, Turkey, and a host of others.

Investigations reveal that he lives in a mansion at Chevron drive in the Lekki area of Lagos. His mansion is well equipped with state of the art swimming pools and lined with several sleek cars. He also shops for luxury goods, including labels like Gucci, Zara, and Louis Vuiton.

Jowi Zaza is reportedly younger and richer than popular Gucci ambassador, Hushpuppi, who likes to flaunt his wealth on social media.

Although, his source of wealth has not been verified, he is reported to own an oil company. He did not specify his occupation on his Facebook profile, which indicates, ‘self-employed’.

Jowi Zaza is a graduate of Madonna University.

Read more at : http://www.todaysecho.com/exclusive-mysterious-billionaire-younger-richer-hushpuppi/

Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by freakyamanda(f): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2017
More pictures of Jowi Zaza

Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by Tension532: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2017
so everybody is a billionaire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by freakyamanda(f): 10:01am On Nov 23, 2017
Jowi Zaza takes 2 ladies shopping

Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by princeade86(m): 10:01am On Nov 23, 2017
kids. i know my worth.
Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by Tension532: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2017
he ain't even Nigerian
guy is from france

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by internationalman(m): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2017
U called him a billionaire in d headline, only for u to say he's reportedly worth hundreds of millions of Naira again in d body of ur writeup.

Come back to post d news again when u have figured out whether or not he's a billionaire or millionaire..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by NLevents: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2017
Having mysterious wealth does not make you a yardstick for billionaires

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by ruggedtimi(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
freakyamanda:
This is Jowi Zaza, one of the youngest moneybags in the country. He is reportedly worth hundreds of millions of naira and is younger than 35! Although he has largely been silent, enjoying his wealth beyond the prying eyes of bloggers and journalists, Today’s Echo has discovered a few things about him.

Jowi Zaza drives the latest, sleekest of cars and hangs around in the poshest places. You will always find him lounging and hanging out in places like the Al Jumeirah in Dubai, the Red-light district in Amsterdam, New York, the Caribbean, London, Turkey, and a host of others.

Investigations reveal that he lives in a mansion at Chevron drive in the Lekki area of Lagos. His mansion is well equipped with state of the art swimming pools and lined with several sleek cars. He also shops for luxury goods, including labels like Gucci, Zara, and Louis Vuiton.

Jowi Zaza is reportedly younger and richer than popular Gucci ambassador, Hushpuppi, who likes to flaunt his wealth on social media.

Although, his source of wealth has not been verified, he is reported to own an oil company. He did not specify his occupation on his Facebook profile, which indicates, ‘self-employed’.

Jowi Zaza is a graduate of Madonna University.

Read more at : http://www.todaysecho.com/exclusive-mysterious-billionaire-younger-richer-hushpuppi/

do you knw how many young nigerians are like jowi zaza. He is also showing off or else he wont take pics of his garage, just that him never trend.
Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by teresafaith: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
J
Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by teresafaith: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
Are these ones not women like me eh GOD
And paul is not even trying to make money to take me shopping for Christmas

Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by lenghtinny(m): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
angry Why are you trying so hard to gain recognition using hushpuppi's name....
You call him silent, when he is trying so hard to seek attention. You should at least leave the Gucci boy out of his business undecided
Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by Nbote(m): 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
Dude's based in Abuja... Chances are he's related or connected to someone in govt
Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by overlord29(m): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
mArk my wOrds...i wiLL Cantab bOth him & HuShpizzy
Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by Giddymoney(m): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
Why the guy just dey shine teeth like person wey mouth no dey close??
Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by byemx06(m): 12:14am On Nov 24, 2017
teresafaith:

be contented .......
and always thankGod
Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by Abudu2000(m): 1:40am On Nov 24, 2017
The only wealth I see here is that dog undecided
Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by rozay12345: 2:07am On Nov 24, 2017
The Nigerian society needs a total overhaul, though if the young man makes his money legally, he can be praised and assigned as a role model for our young people but if the source of his wealth is questionable, dastard little acts like this destroys our society and everyone remains guilty, the blogger that brought up his news, the ones who praise him and the ones who wants to be like him. For God sake, for everyone of him you see, there are a hundred people doing things the right way and they should be showered with the right attention.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by Threebear(m): 6:49am On Nov 24, 2017
You do know to the termed a billionaire, you'll have to have at least one billion dollars, pounds or euros?
Local currencies do not count!
Hushpuppi is not even a billionaire in Naira and this man isn't a real billionaire either.
SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by cpapa: 7:14am On Nov 24, 2017
I rather be a friend to dangote than to be a friend to this guy because if ur a friend to this guy he can't give u an idea how to make money is only to be buying u drinks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by Ezigbonmadu: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2017
Who exactly measures the wealth of this Yahoo Plus guys and how exactly do they measure it? They have no known investment or any identifiable source of livelihood. Their names are not in any registered company home and abroad as investors or shareholders. What business exactly do this guy do in Malaysia and Dubai?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by Afolak(m): 11:26am On Nov 24, 2017
teresafaith:
Wait for your time ma'am!
Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by Folaoladapo(m): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
teresafaith:

Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by ProfessorWill: 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
There're many true & genuine young super rich guys like this in naija though its not so common in this part of the world for young people. There're some that completely dwarf this guy in terms of real cash and u dont hear much about them because they're not all over social media. How about Igho Sanomi, he's very young & is a REAL ($) billionaire with a private jet, he has an oil field to his name aquired by his company which is internationally recognized, but stays silent, low key & invisible. How about Sijibomi Ogundele, also young & very rich, owner of a high-end international contruction company, Sujimoto, with mega real estate projects. How about T.I. Romeo, a very young oil tycoon & also a REAL ($) billionaire, he owns the most expensive cars around including a bugatti in nigeria, very media shy & low key but is known to sponsor top politicians that we know. There're quite some more like these that if u compare with Jowi Zaza, u'll see that he's only an up-coming child (ofcourse he'll grow but there's REAL money out there my people!)

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
teresafaith:
Na yahoo guys go use you for ritual last last! cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by BossBallz(m): 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
ProfessorWill:
There're many true & genuine young super rich guys like this in naija though its not so common in this part of the world for young people. There're some that completely dwarf this guy in terms of real cash and u dont hear much about them because they're not all over social media. How about Igho Sanomi, he's very young & is a REAL ($) billionaire with a private jet, he has an oil field to his name aquired by his company which is internationally recognized, but stays silent, low key & invisible. How about Sijibomi Ogundele, also young & very rich, owner of a high-end international contruction company, Sujimoto, with mega real estate projects. How about T.I. Romeo, a very young oil tycoon & also a REAL ($) billionaire, he owns the most expensive cars around including a bugatti in nigeria, very media shy & low key but is known to sponsor top politicians that we know. There're quite some more like these that if u compare with Jowi Zaza, u'll see that he's only an up-coming child (ofcourse he'll grow but there's REAL money out there my people!)
hehehe... Jowi zaza is actually my village kings son wink
Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by ucheends(m): 1:05am On Apr 07, 2019
Jowi zazaa nwa ekwulobia
Jezco oil &gas
Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by mrgreen4real(m): 1:08am On Apr 07, 2019
Money everywhere. Some pants will be missing after those lazy guys see this thread
Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by mrgreen4real(m): 1:11am On Apr 07, 2019
But come ooo,

Why did the writer call him mysterious billionaire?

No single trace of the source of his wealth?

I only see footballers at his age with this kind wealth
Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by frankanyiks(m): 8:35am On Apr 07, 2019
He's from Ekwulobia in Anambra..
He is the only son of Jezco oil,
Those 2 women up there are the sisters.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! by Babylove44: 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
teresafaith:

grin grin grin
Theresa you just killed me with laughter, Jeez. Paul go and work hard and take Tessy shopping. grin

(1) (Reply)

Troll Apologizes For Body-Shaming Eniola Badmus Because Of Her Unexpected Reply / Medical Doctor Gives Olajumoke A Painted Portrait Of Hers (photo) / Klint Da Drunk's Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.