Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,605 members, 7,770,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:56 AM

Self Recharge Of Multilinks 3g Blue - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Self Recharge Of Multilinks 3g Blue (11924 Views)

MTN BIS, Multilinks Bis using gateway vpn,Wi-free & Pd-proxy Vpn Proxy Vouchers / Multilinks Balance Check / 3g Multilinks Modem(ev-do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Recharge Of Multilinks 3g Blue by mfolarin(m): 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2010
Help needed!

Does anyone know how to recharge the Multilinks 3g blue modem using recharge cards? Say for example, I want to load 50hrs on it, how do I go about it?

Appreciate any help,
Re: Self Recharge Of Multilinks 3g Blue by oluwabamis(m): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2010
dial 179 on ur multilinks phone and follow the instruction. i think the default plan is 50hrs, so just load about 3400naira, and u will get a message that tells you ur credit balance is zero naira, it means ur payment has been received and u can start brosing instantly. if u need further assistance call evdo enquiries 017730004
Re: Self Recharge Of Multilinks 3g Blue by mfolarin(m): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2010
@ oluwabamis

thx for ur response. but can i use any multilinks fone? i have an 01-216, number. if i buy 3,400 recharge, and dial 179 on the 01-phone, will d credit be transferable to my modem? thx once again as i await ur response.
Re: Self Recharge Of Multilinks 3g Blue by mfolarin(m): 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2010
update @ oluwabamis

i just called d number u gav me, n i think i need to take d modem to multilinks office to downgrade from 500hrs to 50hrs. is there any other way around it?
Re: Self Recharge Of Multilinks 3g Blue by oluwabamis(m): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2010
i thinkk that should solve the problem. just go over there
Re: Self Recharge Of Multilinks 3g Blue by mfolarin(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2010
ok, thx
Re: Self Recharge Of Multilinks 3g Blue by Presegs(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2011
Cool to be here! !!You can load any of your multi links line or modem in 2 different ways viz;
1.Loading from another line and
2.loading from the line and this apply to both phone and modem and the slight difference there is that you need to get a small mouth nokia earpiece or just buy one for just 250 if you want to most multilinks MODEMS from it originally.

To load directly,dial 152 and follow the voice prompt with your credit vouchers by your side

To load from another line,just dial 179 and follow the voice prompt with your credit vouchers and the correct no of the line you want to load ready.

Happy surfing! !!
Re: Self Recharge Of Multilinks 3g Blue by rapkelly07: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2011
guy can u help me wif diz,can u use or sim card on multilinks modem internet browsin whn unlock?
Re: Self Recharge Of Multilinks 3g Blue by puskin: 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2011
The simplest way to load ur multilinks modem is just dial 1*332*recharge card no.#

(1) (Reply)

Computer Village Equivalent In Abuja / Blue Screen Which Then Goes Unto Black Screen Then Rights Itself / How Can I Type In Yoruba With Ms Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.