Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Software Development For Akwa Ibom State Indigenes! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software Development For Akwa Ibom State Indigenes! (897 Views)

I've Been In Web Development For A While / How To Make Money In Game Development For Developers. / Software Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Software Development For Akwa Ibom State Indigenes! by Dinzelflash(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
Are you are software developer? or you wish to garner the skills of software development? Akwa Ibom State computer savvy youths are coming together from different works of life to build a formidable software developing environment for developers and intending developers, it is a first of it's kind!
If you are interested kindly send me a mail on dnlsmith026@gmail.com so I can send you the link to join the big family on slack!
Note: you must be an Akwa Ibom Indigene and have an interest in programming
#IbomDev #AkwaYouths