Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) (19960 Views)

Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy / 8 Prophets Drown In Zimbabwe While Competing To Retrieve "Holy Stick"(video) / Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by donnie(m): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
A few months ago, Pastor Ruth Masuruwa was pictured handing over copy of the Rhapsody of Realities Devotional Study Bible to Vice President Hon. Emmerson Mnangagwa

https://www.kingsch.at/p/c1hTZkp

2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
Some business centres wont like this handover

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by donnie(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Pastor Chris visited the country in May this year and prophesied thus...

" The reason I'm here at this time is because something special is about to happen in your country... Your nation is about to experience a new beginning..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-1EsSSyW50

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by donnie(m): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
Keneking:
Some business centres wont like this handover

Meaning?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by MicheyJ1: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
God works in mysterious ways

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by donnie(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
MicheyJ1:
God works in mysterious ways

When He wants to Change a nation, he sends His prophet.

18 Likes

Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by jared007: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
Donnie fight to ensure this thread hits front page.

The Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Christ Embassy is gonna overun Zimbabwe just like we did to South Africa.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by donnie(m): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
jared007:

The Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Christ Embassy is gonna overun Zimbabwe just like we did to South Africa.

It's up to Seun and lalasticla... Whether they'll see and accept truth for what it is....

Or whether they'll rather showcase wizkid's babymama or Ebuka's agbada undecided

My last thread (about the Donald Dukes of Nigeria) which suggested a shift in mindset of Nigerians towards choosing the BEST presidential candidate over one who is from a certain tribe or party is still hanging there.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by jared007: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
donnie:

It's up to Seun and lalasticla... Whether they'll see and accept truth for what it is....

Or whether they'll rather showcase wizkid's babymama or Ebuka's agbada undecided
Don't mind them. If it's accusation or attack against Pastor Chris they would push it to front page.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by donnie(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
jared007:
Don't mind them. If it's accusation or attack against Pastor Chris they would push it to front page.

God is watching shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
jared007:

Christ embassy overrun SA? Tell me something I don't know

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
jared007:

how does this elevate pastor Chris?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by donnie(m): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

Christ embassy overrun SA? Tell me something I don't know

Like you don't know

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by donnie(m): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

how does this elevate pastor Chris?

It glorifies the Lord and the world doesn't like that.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
donnie:

It glorifies the Lord and the world doesn't like that.

it glorifies Pastor Chris you meant to say?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by donnie(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

it glorifies Pastor Chris you meant to say?

That's fine because the man oozes of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by Sunofgod(m): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
King James Version....... or?

And woman dey pastor?
Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
It's high time I give Seun a complete old and new testaments KJV bible.

The Gideon's New Testament bible with psalms and proverbs he got 3 years ago has to be done away with

Seun, give your life to Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by honestivo(m): 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
Christ embassy taking the word to every Man's world

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by PearlStreet(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
It's like me sef go still open church.

Too many Sheeples to be taken advantage of.
Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
He won't use it......

Politicians ne'er use the Holy Books
Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by pol23: 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
We need someone to hand Buhari Bible oo..
Maybe that will make the end of this suffering.
Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by PearlStreet(m): 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
donnie:

That's fine because the man oozes of Jesus

Yeah, Jesus divorced his wife, approved of wanking and fried his hair like a trainee love-vendor.
Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by double0seven(m): 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
If you are referring to recent handing over from Mugabe, then Zimbabwe is not witnessing any beginning.

The second in command tyrant merely took over from first in command tyrant.

Mugabe and his former vice, now President have been together since 1978.There isn't even one difference between them.
Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
hallelujah!!!

donnie:

" The reason I'm here at this time is because something special is about to happen in your country... Your nation is about to experience a new beginning..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-1EsSSyW50

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by Caliph69: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
donnie:

Believe me that has nothing to do with the military take over and the subsequent resignation of Mugabe.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by itehsundayekunk: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
Will he ever open it to read?
Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by zionmde: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
PearlStreet:

Yeah, Jesus divorced his wife, approved of wanking and fried his hair like a trainee love-vendor.
keep weeping bro, it doesnt still change anything. I guess u jumped his prophecy for zimbabwe which came to pass.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by mabea: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
jared007:

Please kindly explain what you mean by 'the gospel of Jesus Christ according to christ embassy'. Thank you.
Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
The messenger of God
Re: Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) by africanusvu(m): 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
My Bible never agrees that This woman I am swing in d photo with naked hair.attachment and painted lips is a Christian. Nooo she is not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue / God Can Still Do The Impossible Even At The Eleventh Hour (11th Month November) / Why Is Sex Attached To Sin By Most Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.