Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Free Online Courses With Recognized Certificates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Online Courses With Recognized Certificates (393 Views)

Learn Unlimited Top Skills And Earn Recognized Certificates For As Low 3K / 7 Best Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria / Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Courses With Recognized Certificates by fizzyboss(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
Digital skills are a necessity in the world we living in now, and a must-have for every job seeking individual in this digital age we're shifting into.
Certifications in digital skills are a definite boost for your Job search and CV
I've got a couple of links to recognized Certifications from #Google, #Facebook, #Bing, #Alison etc.
Which am sharing with you for free.
All you have to do click on group link below, join the group and follow the Instructions there. Its free and cert are recognized everywhere around the world. Click link and Begin.

https://web./134121464020520/

(1) (Reply)

Five Sign You Don't Belong To The Clique / Jamb 2018 Registration / Please I Need Someone To Help Me On This Project Topic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.